Seo In Guk

Our deer, Yoona

 

 

His point of view

 

It’s been awhile since I last saw her. Her beautiful round eyes, her mesmerizing smile, her addictive laughter, I miss everything about her to the point I wish I can hold her right now. Well, both of us have been busy with our own schedule anyway. We’re just too busy to see each other. I haven’t even got the chance to see that beautiful blonde hair of hers right in front of me. Now, I’m jealous looking at Kyuhyun’s selca with her. I’m glad he did not post it anywhere so that their fans will not get hype or anything.

“Don’t you miss me, Yoona ah?”

Yes, the girl that I’ve been missing is no other than SNSD’s Yoona. My beautiful girlfriend, Im Yoona.

Her point of view

 

I wonder what he’s been doing, I miss him so much. I miss listening to him singing to me. I miss the way he feels embarrassed whenever I come over his place to see his messy place. I feel like a loser for being jealous seeing his kiss scene with Jang Na Ra-unnie. It’s just like a peck or something, but I cannot help but feel jealous over it. It’s been awhile since I last saw him right in front of me—kisses too. I haven’t kissed him ever since our schedule did not allow us to see each other. I’m busy with my group comeback, how am I supposed to deal with this. Is this why people say it’s hard to be in a relationship where you hardly see each other? In guk-oppa, I miss you so much.

The moment when I almost feel like crying for missing him so much, my phone screen light up signalling I got a notification.

 

/What are you doing, Yoona-ah?/

No one point of view

 

Seo In Guk feels so empty for not seeing his beloved girl for such a long time. He misses her so badly, but their packed schedule never allow them to see each other. He stares at his phone for a moment before he decides to send Yoona a message through the LINE application. However, before he can type a message, his phone screen light up. Someone sent him a message through the LINE application.

“It must’ve been Yoona!” His face light up as he reaches for his phone. The moment he read the LINE message, his smile turns to frowns.

/Yah! Let’s meet up! You’re free, right?/

/Come by to our dorm~ I’ve got something for you. Kekeke/

It’s a message from his bestfriend-slash-enemy, SUJU’s Kyuhyun.

“Why must it be him? I’ll just reply since I’m bored anyway.” Seo In Guk quickly type and reply Kyuhyun’s message.

\Yeah, I’m free.\

\I’ve just finished filming.\

\What do you want, Kyuhyun-ah?\

\The person I want to see is not you. I don’t want to come.\

Seo In Guk do not need to wait for more time because Kyuhyun replies the message without wasting time. He feels like ignoring Kyuhyun’s invitation and go to sleep to rest.

/Well, too bad if you don’t want to come./

Seo In Guk’s starts to feel curious so he decides to ask Kyuhyun about it.

\Why? What will I missed out anyway?\

“It’s not like she’s going to be there if I come. She’s busy these days, isn’t she?” He pouts as he remembers asking Yoona about her schedule the other day. Yoona told him that she’s going to be busier because she got like another comeback coming up after their summer comeback. In Guk look back at his phone when he notice he got a notification from LINE chat.

/You’re going to regret if you don’t come~/

/I’m sure you know who is the girl in the picture very well~/

Seo In Guk’s eyes grew wider the moment he recognizes the person in the photo with Kyuhyun. His Yoona is happily smiling while making a peace sign alongside Kyuhyun whose smirk look so evil to In Guk’s eyes.

“Damn! I totally need to go!”

“Kyu-oppa, who did you sent that picture to? You look so happy right now.”

Yoona asks her Kyuhyun who is busy typing while smiling evilly. Kyuhyun’s evil laughter can be heard around the floor. Kyuhyun smirk again and smile proudly at Yoona.

“I’m just doing you a favour. No need to thank me later~” Kyuhyun smile so proudly and put his phone inside his jeans pocket.  

“Huh, what are saying?”

“Nothing, just go to the door and please open the door for me~” Kyuhyun smile sweetly making Yoona feel weird looking at his behaviour. Nevertheless, Yoona follow what Kyuhyun ask her to do. She stand by the door and ready to open the door.

However, before Yoona get to open the door, someone already open the door from the outside.

“Yoona?”

Seo In Guk anger dies down the moment he sees the woman he love standing in front of him. How he missed to hold her in his arms? Yoona on the other hand never stop from staring at the man she loves so much. He have change a bit from the last time she saw him.

“Yah! Stop standing by the door! Quickly come inside.”

Kyuhyun shouts from the living room. There are idols from SM earlier, but Kyuhyun chase them off to lower floor which is also his group’s dorm. He smiles and walk towards the pair.

“I’ve create a time and place for the two of you to meet. Spend some time together, I’m going downstairs.” Kyuhyun’s smile and pat Seo In Guk’s back.

“Thank me later, both of you~” Kyuhyun left after closing the door, leaving only Yoona and Seo In Guk in the house.

“Oppa, why are you here?”

Yoona’s question sounds cold to him. Well, In Guk have to admit that he is the one at fault too. He could not make some time to see her. He gently put his right hand on her head, softly caressing her beautiful blond hair that he have always wanted to see.

“I’ve never seen you in this hair colour…”

“Of course~ You never come to see our comeback or anything.”

“I’m sorry, Yoona ah… I got busy…”

Seo In Guk’s voice sounds shaky. He truly misses her so badly. Their situation never allows them to see each other. Her company know they are dating, but they are not allow to disclose it to the public only because he is not on the same level as Yoona back then. He’s just some rookie actor when they met during Love Rain’s filming. He cannot hold himself back anymore. He miss her too much.

“I miss you, Yoona ah…” Yoona’s anger subsides the moment In Guk pull her into a warm embrace. Yoona put her arms around In Guk’s waist closing the distant in between them.

“Me too, oppa… Ummm… Oppa, I know it’s funny to ask this during a time like this…” Yoona look down, not wanting to show her face to him.

“What is it? You can ask me anything.”

He continues to caress her hair softly and gently rests his chin on her shoulder.

“Do you enjoy kissing—you know in your drama—do you enjoy filming with Nara-unnie?” Yoona feel embarrassed of her own question. She hardly feel jealous before this with her previous boyfriend. But, somehow, she feel jealous when she watches In Guk sweet scenes with his co-star, Jang Na Ra in their drama, I Remember You. She even asks D.O. to be her spy if D.O ever have the same filming time as the two.

“Are you—perhaps, you are jealous?”

In Guk laughs harder when Yoona buries her face in his chest.

“I’m not~” Yoona pouts when she hears he’s laughing. Yoona break away from their intimate hug and walk to the kitchen counter to get some drink.

“If you are really jealous, then I’m so happy~ It means you just love me so much~”

“I’m not—”

“Don’t worry, Yoona…” Yoona can feel his body heat warming her from behind. His back hug is one of the thing she truly love from him. He carefully wrap her waist with his arms enveloping around Yoona from behind.

“I’m sorry for not being able to see you. I’m sorry for not being able to come and watch your performance. I’m sorry for not being able to contact you as much as before. I’m sorry for not being able to bring you out on dates openly. I will keep on saying sorry to you because I meant every word. I miss you, Yoona ah. I miss holding you like this. If only I’m a little more capable, more popular and successful, I might be able to convince your boss to bless our relationship.”

Yoona caress In Guk’s hair with her right hand and place her left hand on top of his hands.

“It’s okay… As long as you love me, I’m fine with anything. I miss you too…”

In Guk gently kiss Yoona’s cheek while whispering to her words she’s been wanting to hear.

“I love you, Yoona.”

He turn her around, facing him and gently kisses her forehead.

“Yoona, I—”

 

“ACHOO!”

The two of them feels shock hearing a very loud sneeze near the dining table. Yoona starts to blush the moment she notices the people who have been witnessing their moment together.

Kyuhyun appear looking apologetic among the group of people they know very well.

“Uh—sorry weirdo~ Sorry too In Guk-ah~ These kids want to see you two together~” Kyuhyun glares at Sehun who sneeze earlier. If it’s not for him, they might have get the chance to witness a very great scene.

“Yah, you! I’ll get you for this!” Yoona moves forward to kick Kyuhyun and the others, but In Guk pull her hand to hold her back.

“Let’s go to my place, Yoona ah~ It’s much better there. And Kyu, we’ll talk later.” In Guk smile and pull Yoona away from the spectators. The two of them manage to run away from their friends.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon is busy glaring at Sehun.

“Yah! This is because of you! Now, she’s going to his place. What if something happen?”

“I cannot stop myself from sneezing, noona! I’m sorry!” Sehun apologizes and quickly follow Taeyeon who want to stop Yoona from going to Seo In Guk’s place.

“No~ No~ No one is allowed to follow them. Bogum-ah, hoobaes, stop SNSD and her fanboys from going!” Kyuhyun quickly instructs Park Bogum, Red Velvet, half of the EXO (half of them are against the relationship for personal reasons) and some of his idol friends from other company.

 

“Be happy, you two~”

Author's Note:

Greetings readers! I originally want to update two other pairs, but for some reason I finish this first. It's just a random one hour idea. 

So, I hope I didn't disappoint any of you! I hope you will like this <3

Anyway, please leave lots of lovely comments for this and I'll update soon enough ^^

Thank you for not giving up on me :)

I'll edit the stories later >w< Anyway, don't forget to keep on the lookout because

I'm going to update soon enough again! 

 

P.S: Please anticipate the future chapters! If you have any request to pair her with any idol, please provide prompt >w<

Thank you <3