[SC] EXO's Luhan

Our deer, Yoona

Special Chapter : Twin Deer in Love Progress

 

 

“Do you have any girlfriend?”

Luhan who’s mind is somewhere else somehow become stoned when one of the MC’s of Beatles Code ask him a question he did not expect.

“Uhh…”

The MC’s just stare at Luhan sharply before making a deduction.

“This friend gets caught really easily, I think…”

Luhan and the other EXO’s members just laugh it off.

 

Yoona just stare sharply at her phone screen after watching the preview of EXO’s Beatles Code after the joint friendship concert in between Korea and China has just ended. Yoona who continuously watching the preview somehow did not notice that Luhan had come and sit beside her.

 

“Yoona~ What are you watching?”

Luhan ask out of the blue, making Yoona become frantic and accidentally throws her phone to Luhan’s face.

“Ouch! What was that for?”

“I should say sorry, but I won’t!” Yoona pouted as she tries to reach for her phone that lies on Luhan’s lap. In the blink of an eye, Luhan grab the phone and stand up.

“What is this, Yoong?”

Luhan replays the video that Yoona watch earlier and somehow laughs.

“W-w-what? Give it back to me, Lulu~” Yoona pleaded as she gets up and tries to reach it.

“Nope~ I won’t~ Until you tell me why are you watching this?”

Yoona hurriedly think of an answer as she tries to reach for the phone again.

“I am monitoring my junior~ Can’t I?”

“Ah~ Junior, huh? Really?”

“Yeah! Now, give it back, Hannie~” Yoona jumps trying to snatch back her phone, but Luhan manages to dodge and pout.

“Yoona, don’t call me the same way you call Sehun!”

“What? Why not? You two are HanHun right?”

“I know, but just call me the way you usually call me~”

“Why?” Yoona stop jumping around and just stare at Luhan innocently.

“Well~ Because! Just… Because!”

“Well, because of what, Lulu?”

 

This time, Yoona manages to make Luhan shows a tint of red cheeks showing on his face.

 

“Do you have a fever, Lulu?” Yoona grab Luhan’s head using both of her hands and slowly reduce the distance between the two of them making their forehead touch one another.

“…”

“It’s getting hotter, why?” Yoona just stare at Luhan innocently meanwhile Luhan blushes harder due to their close proximity.

‘Is she dense or dumb? Can’t she see that we are too close to even kiss?’ Luhan thought as he can feel his cheeks redden.

“N…N….NO! I don’t have a fever, Yoona ah. I’m fine~” Luhan back away trying to cool off his burning cheeks.

“Is it true? But, Sehun and Kai said that you don’t look fine~”

“I look good! Don’t believe them~ I did a good Gwiyomi just now right?”

“Yeah~ You look cute, Luhannie~”

“Aish~ Don’t call a man, cute!”

“But… Sehun and Kai said that you like to be called cute! Even Kyu Oppa said so~”

“A… Anniyo~”

Yoona just giggles softly as Luhan stares lovingly at her. For some reason, something crossed his mind.

“Wait! Since when did you get close with Sehun and Kai? I know that you are close with… Kyuhyun hyung. But, with those two? Since when?” Luhan’s voice hinted jealousy in his tone. However, Yoona being as dense as she is, just laugh.

“Well, we always see each other at the company when you went off to China~ Soon after that, we realized that we have already become so close with each other. We always hang out~ They didn’t tell you that?”

“… No, they didn’t~”

Luhan somehow remembers the story Sehun told him the other day.

‘So, it’s true then! No wonder those two always brag non-stop in front of me! Ahhh! Even Yoona kiss Sehun the other day in his forehead! No wonder that kid looks so happy these days! Damn! They are going to pay for this. I…’

As Luhan sink deeper into his thoughts, Yoona can’t help but pinch his cheeks.

“OMO! What was that for?” Luhan blushes again as he stares at her.

“I know that your cheeks are not like Minseok~ But still! Your cheeks are soft~ Aigoo~ Lulu~”

 

As Yoona is about to pinch Luhan cheeks again, he grab her hand and smirk.

 

“Now, we are going off-track, aren’t we? So, why are you watching the preview?” Luhan tightens his hold as Yoona is wriggling to escape.

“Ah… Um… I’m curious~”

“Of what?”

Yoona unconsciously looks down and blush.

“Umm… I saw the preview and…”

“And?”

“One of the MC’s ask you a question right?”

“Ah~ Which one?”

“Um… Whether you have a girlfriend or not~”

“Ah~ That one! Why?”

“You only answer with ‘Uhhh…’.”

“So?”

 

Yoona can feel her cheeks redden as she decides to drop the subject.

 

“Nevermind! Ah! I remember now~ Sehun and Kai is calling for me before~ They want to meet up along with Kyu Oppa and Taecyeon oppa.”

“What for?”

“Just a friendly gathering~”

“Well, we are not finished yet. What do you want to know?”

Yoona decides to give it up and just ask the question that is running through her mind.

“Well~ Do you have a girlfriend?”

Without feeling hesitate, Luhan just answer confidently.

“Yes, I do have one…”

“Ah~ Okay~ I’m going now~ See you… Lulu~”

Yoona just slowly tries to grab her phone while looking down, looking all sad and gloomy.

“… I haven’t finished talking~”

“Huh?”

“I said I do have one. She’s just right here. In front of me…”

“Who?”

“Yah~ Are you really an innocent girl or are you too dense to get it?”

“What?”

Luhan just sigh in defeat since he knows he cannot win over her.

“I said… I have a beautiful girl right in front of me who laughs with open like an alligator. That girl is always said to have many things similar to me. Our fans said we are the alligator couple, deer couple, McM couple and other couple names I can’t recall. I have always given out hint whenever I was asked about the question, who my ideal girl is? I purposely said the first impression I got of her which is quiet girl. The first time I saw her, she was quiet and yet she becomes the center of attraction around the people in the company. However, as time passes by she never fails to make me fall deeper. Luckily, my mom approve of her. That’s why I mention about her initial’s which Y. But, to think that she can get so dense which is making me feel all frustrated. She’s also the reason why I choose number 7 and that girl is no other than…”

“Who?”

Luhan just laughs at Yoona who ask nervously. He cannot stand it anymore, so he envelope her into a hug.

“The girl that I’ve wanted to be mine is none other than you, SNSD’s Im Yoona. I love you, you know? If I were to ask the same question again, I would answer that I don’t have a girlfriend. But, I have someone whom I want to make her into mine. I love you, Im Yoona! My twin deer!”

Luhan hugs her tighter and kisses her forehead softly.

“…”

“Yah~ Why aren’t you saying anything?”

“… Is this a dream? Am I your girlfriend now?”

“No, it’s not, my girl~”

Luhan smirks as he closes the gap in between them and kisses her softly.

Luhan broke the kiss and ended it with kissing on top of her head again while saying something in a jealousy tone.

 

“Never get to close with the other guys especially those three; Kyuhyun, Sehun and Kai. I won’t promise that I can’t be jealous. Love you, my deer Yoona.”

 

He left Yoona dumbfounded as he walks away with her phone.

 

“Damn, those two kids! I’m going to get them after this! Yeay~ I wonder how she will react after this?” Luhan laughs while looking at Yoona’s phone.


Author's Note :

Yeay ! Another update~ Ah~ Sorry, I just got a sudden inspiration when I watched the preview and Luhan's gwiyomi~ I missed them! The trio! LuYoonKai! Kekekeke! For Luyoon fans ~ Enjoy~ Anway, keep alert for another update. Anyway, I have to be honest. I really have soft spot for LuYoon! xD And YoonKai too! XD Sorry for other request~ Will be updating soon

Don't forget to leave long comments ~ xDDD short ones are also acceptable~ please give much love for this~