[SC] A Day I Will Never Forget

Our deer, Yoona

 

[Special Chapter] JongYoon: A Day I Will Never Forget 

 

 

“Yoona…”

Jonghyun smiles shyly as he remembers the girl he had fallen for since who knows when. He watches their interaction again on Youtube. A user named kurakuraygslow, yoon rilakkuma and the other fans of theirs created their moments together.

“I look too mesmerized of her. Am I that much in love with her?” Jonghyun smiles as he looks at himself smiling like an idiot in front of her in the video.

 

“The moment our eyes meet, I can feel something in it. Can she feel it too?” He blushes again for the umpteenth time without noticing his group leader has been watching him since the beginning.

 

“Are you stalking her again?” Yonghwa snorted as he sit down next to Jonghyun on his bed.

“What? Who? I’m not stalking anyone, hyung…” Yonghwa laughs looking at Jonghyun who seems flustered by his question.

“Duh, then why is your search history is full of the name of SNSD’s Center, Im Yoona?” Yonghwa smirk as he looks at Jonghyun who hung his head down, feeling embarrassed.

“H—how—did you know?”

Yonghwa pat the younger one shoulder lightly.

“Jonghyun, how can I not know? I don’t even need to investigate deep into your heart to know. It’s easy. Just observe your behavior whenever you are around her. You behave differently.”

Jonghyun raises one of his eyebrows, obviously confused by Yonghwa’s statement.

“What do you mean by that?”

“You are the manliest man among the four of us. And yet, you are the gentlest one when you are with her. Your gaze softens, your smile appears more sincerely and your singing feels more emotional.”

“Singing?”

“Duh… During one of our tour, when she comes along with the others, your gaze never leaves hers. I know you are singing the song for her~” Yonghwa erupted into a big laugh after noticing Jonghyun gets more flustered.

“Uh… But, does she feel the same with me?”

 

Yonghwa suddenly remembers how Seohyun told him about Yoona’s story on Jonghyun. But, he decides to just keep it to himself. Smiling a little evilly, he looks at Jonghyun.

“Well, why don’t you act just like a Busan man supposed to? Be bold and brave! Confessed! Before someone else does~”

“But, I’m not sure~”

“You know~ If you never try, how can you know whether it will work or not~”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll know what to do. Now, go… Kyu has been trying to get to you. He said to meet up with him today at your secret place~”

Yonghwa pat Jonghyun shoulder again before leaving him clueless in the world of his own.

“Should I? Oh well, I should get ready then~”

.

.

.

“Why is he always in my mind?” Yoona sigh as he looks at the guy smiling with his dimples on her laptop screen.

“Uh… Our fans even created some videos consisting our moments…” Yoona views the video of their combined interactions throughout the first month of 2013.

“He’s so fair… I think he’s fairer than me.” Yoona continues to browse for more pictures without noticing the presence of the matured maknae.

“Jonghyun… Lee Jonghyun… Why your smile always makes my heart beats to be faster? Why does your voice sounds so melodious and sweet to my ears?” Yoona unknowingly smile as she listens to Jonghyun’s song, My Love over and over again.

“Why do I feel like you sing this song for me at that night?” Yoona somehow remembers the CNBLUE concert she went along a few months ago.

 

“Unnie~ Are you stalking someone online?” Seohyun smiles sweetly as she sit down and hugs Yoona from the back.

“J—joohyun ah~ Anniyo~ I’m just surfing the internet~” Yoona tries to hide what she had been doing by closing the tab.

“Unnie… You cannot lie to me, you know?” Seohyun re-opened the tab and open another tab consisting Yoona’s search history.

“Uh…”

“What’s with this cnblue’s Jonghyun all over the place? You even search for his facts and ideal types, huh?” Seohyun smiles evilly as she leans on Yoona’s shoulder.

“Joohyun… I…”

“Unnie, do you have anything for him?”

“Anything like what?”

“Come on~ You can’t be that dense~”

“I seriously don’t know, Joohyun ah~”

“Hmm~ That’s for you to figure out then~”

“Why do you say the same thing as Jonghyun?”

Yoona’s tone sounds a bit jealous, but Seohyun just smile sweetly at her.

“Oh well, you can figure it out later. Kyu oppa called just now. He wants you to come to the base.”

Seohyun smiles before softly caressing Yoona’s hair and leave her alone.

 

“What if I met him there? Will I be able to get the answer to this question in my heart?”

Yoona let out a soft sigh before closing her laptop and headed to the bathroom.

.

.

.

“You’re here~ Jonghyunnie~”

Kyuhyun slung his arm around Jonghyun broad shoulder and pull the younger one closer with a big smile.

“Why are you looking around?”

“Uhh… No reason…” Jonghyun scratch the back of his head even though he did not feel itchy.

“Aigoo~ You cannot hide from me~ You’re worried that Weirdo will be here, eyy?”

“Anniya~”

Jonghyun quickly retreat a little bit from Kyuhyun and shakes his hand as a signal vigorously.

“Yah~ You’re easy to see through~”

Jonghyun look at himself and look clueless back at Kyuhyun.

“I mean you are transparent~ So pure~ Keke~”

“Ah~ I thought you really can see through me~ Like EXO superpowers~”

“Omo~ You knew about them?”

“Of course~ Because she adores them so much~” Jonghyun leaves the last sentence to himself as Kyuhyun look at him weirdly.

 

“Yah~ Jonghyun~”

“Changmin hyung!” Both men shares brotherly hug and break apart.

“I thought you will be busy~”

“Oh~ Yeah, but I squeeze some time in~ Because I’ve missed you guys~”

Changmin looks at Kyuhyun as they share twin evil smirk.

“Yah~ Stop using us as your cover. We all knew you like her~ Most of us knew~”

“Uhhh… Who?”

“Yah~ Stop denying~ You like Yoona!”

“Uhh… I…”

“You are a Busan Man~ And yet, you behaves like a gentleman in front of her~ Eyy~” Changmin tease.

“True~ You even make some songs for her right?”

“I didn’t~”

 

“Eyy~ Then, tell us why do you like Yoona?”

“Yoona? Uhmm… I…”

 

DING DONG DING~

 

“I’ll go get the door~”

Jonghyun feeling flustered and quickly walks to the door.

“Yah~ Milky boy Jonghyun~ Go get the door~”

“We’ll let you off this time!”

 

Jonghyun hurriedly fasten his pace.

“Who is–”

His voice starts to feel like it get stuck at the end of his sentence when his eyes meet the deer-like eyes that captivates him without failure.

“Yoona…”

He uttered her name as his eyes lands on hers with his lips curve into his famous melting dimple smile.

“Jonghyun…”

Yoona seems like she almost got her voice stuck inside to the point where her eyes could never leave him.

They stare at each other’s eyes without giving a care to the grumpy younger guy behind Yoona.

 

“Noona!”

Jonghyun and Yoona were both alarmed by this and avert their gaze to the younger guy.

“Aigoo~ Sehunnie~”

Yoona cheerful voice feels like music to Jonghyun ears. Indeed, he’s a man who cannot easily feels jealous; he just smiles warmly at Sehun.

“Hi there, Sehun”

Sehun change his attention to Jonghyun who seems very nice to him.

 

‘It must have been fun to ~’ Sehun smirks evilly as he revert back to his pouty look.

 

“Noona~ Why are you standing here? Let’s go inside~”

Sehun wrapped his hands around Yoona’s petite body and comfortably rests his head on her shoulder while smirking at Jonghyun without failure.

 

‘Will Jonghyun hyung be jealous? I know that he likes noona~’

 

Sehun hope sank down like Titanic as Jonghyun just smiles warmly back at him.

“Let’s go inside~” Jonghyun ruffles Sehun’s hair warmly and lead them inside.

“Okay~” Yoona releases herself from Sehun’s hug and walk inside with Jonghyun.

 

“Why that doesn’t work? Well~ I still have more plans after this~” Sehun smiles evilly again before walking inside after reverting back to his famous poker face.

.

.

.

Thus, that whole day Sehun tries all kinds of things to make Jonghyun jealous which ended up in failure.

Sehun tries to feed Yoona. Sehun tries to being touchy touchy with Yoona.

Sehun even make Yoona sit on his lap, hugs Yoona close and nuzzle his nose on her shoulder. Jonghyun still hardly shows any sign of getting jealous.

When Jonghyun and Yoona had their quality time washing the dishes together, Sehun snuck in behind Yoona and hug her from the back and rests his chin on her shoulder. Sehun look to his left only to find Jonghyun smiling sincerely at them. Sighing, he walks away from the whole scene.

 

“I think I’ve failed~ I should let the two hyungs know!” Sehun walks away with intention to talk about his mission to the two well-known evil maknae after leaving Yoona and Jonghyun.

 

“Yoona/Jonghyun…”

“Ah, you first…” Jonghyun being the gentleman whenever he’s with Yoona, politely ask her to speak first.

“Umm… I love your voice…”

“Oh, thank you… Although it would have been better if you just say you love me.” Jonghyun his not so dry lips for being unable to say anything after a simple thank you.

“It is so good~ I love My Love so much!”

“Oh, really why?”

Yoona took off her washing glove and shows her enthusiastic self to Jonghyun.

“That song definitely gives me happiness! I don’t know why but I feel that you sing that song to me…”

Yoona abruptly stop the moment she realize what she just said.

Jonghyun eyes widen as the two of them avert their gaze from each other. Their cheeks redden as their heart beats quicken.

 

‘Paboo YOONG! Why did you say that! Good! Now, you’ve made it more awkward~’

‘Does this mean something? Did she like me too?’

 

“Shall I sing it to you?”

“Uh… I…”

 

Without waiting for Yoona’s flustered answer, Jonghyun takes a deep breath and sing the song to her.

 

My love, my love, my precious love

I will cherish you until my breath runs out, my love

 

Jonghyun mutters the last part full of meanings as he look at her with his dimple smile.

“My love…”

Yoona feels like her heart beat stops the moment Jonghyun eyes laid on hers.

“My love, who I call out as loud as I can but can’t hear me…”

Jonghyun sing again one of the parts of that song as he stares at her deeply. Both of them just stare at each other, feeling captivated by each other without noticing three evil maknaes are looking at them intensely.

 

“OMO! OMO! IS HE GOING TO CONFESS?” Kyuhyun starts to behave like a fangirl as he watches the two.

“Yah~ Shut up~” Changmin want to listen to the best part as he look at the two.

“This is the best part~ Yehet~” Sehun smile brightly as he look at the two drama like moment.

 

 

 

“I love you…”

Along with the three witness, Jonghyun mustered his courage to utter the three hard to voice out words. As simple as that, Yoona become more captivated as she stares at him without moving an inch.

 

Jonghyun sigh as his eyes turn back to the sink with disappointment. As he was about to sigh again, Yoona beautiful hands tug his shirt lightly making him turning back his attention on her.

 

“I… love you too… My love…”

The words that come out of her pouty lips will make him smile till his dimples shows sweetly.

Softly, he leans in.

 

“OHHHH THIS IS THE MOMENT WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR PEOPLE!”

“SHHH! KYU, SHUT UP!”

“KYAA~ OHORAT~ THEY ARE GOING TO—”

 

Jonghyun smiles sweetly as he breaks apart.

“I love you… I will never let you forget this.”

 

“This is not fun~ Pshhhh~ He just kiss her on the forehead~ Starcraft is much better~” Kyuhyun makes a bored look as he grab Changmin and left.

“Wait, I don’t want to—“

 

Yoona pulled Jonghyun by the collar as she landed her lips on his.

 

Sehun watches the whole thing with wide eyes.

 

“I love you more… This is what you should do to make it permanent in our mind.”

Yoona smirks as she lightly brushes Jonghyun’s cheeks which make the latter blushes hard.

 

“WHAT.DID.I.JUST.SEE? THAT INNOCENT-LIKE CHODING NOONA?”

That day is definitely a day where Sehun will never forget.


Author’s Note:

I feel like laughing to myself.

What the heck did I just wrote?

*mentally face palm*

Anyway, I’ve been seeing so many YooonHun’s interaction.

So, I thought of making him as a character to make other people jealous.

But, indeed when it comes to Lee Jonghyun… He fails miserably.

That guy, hardly gets jealous~

Uhh… About Yoona at the end… Kekekekeke~

 

Please drops your comments <3

UPVOTE if you love the stories here <3

I missed writing one shots in here xD

Sorry~ I’ve been busy T_T

I’ve been neglecting my fanfics T_T