Shinee's Onew

Our deer, Yoona

OnYoon : Chicken?

 

 

"I liked it best when I did a photoshoot with fried chicken!" Onew happily said it again for the second time.

Before this, he mention the same statement in Taemin's WGM. This time, he was sitting down in his waiting room with some of the idols.

 

"Yah, this is the reason why you will never ever join WGM! You will not get a girlfriend because of this too!" Key shouted at the happy Onew who got chicken from his fans.

"See~ Even our maknae Taemin have a wife now~ What about you?" Minho pat in Onew's back, hard enough to make him almost choke.

"Speak of the devil, where's Taemin?" Victoria asks while looking around them.

"Yah, Song Qian, did you forget?" Changmin nudges Victoria who is still busy looking for Taemin.

"He got WGM recording. He's soooooo into it these past few days." Kyuhyun joins in the group and sit down next to Changmin.

"Yeah~ Aish, I'm jealous~" Minho sighed.

The other idols also join in sighing along.

 

"YAH! I SMELL CHICKEN!" All of a sudden, Yoona entered the room.

"MWUH! If only I did not eat earlier." Sooyoung pouts as she noticed Yoona starts to sit down next to Onew happily.

 

"Chicken~ Chicken~" Yoona and Onew, both happily cheered for the chicken as they continue to eat the chicken happily.

"Yoong, I didn't know that you love chickent too!" Onew said while still munching the chicken in his mouth.

"Of course! Chicken is one of my favourite food!" Yoona cheered and took another piece of chicken.

The two continues to eat, ignoring the other idols in the room who are just staring at them. 

 

"Aish, these two, they are so in love with their food. Will they get a boyfriend/girlfriend?" Key stares at the two.

"Yah~ One of them got lots of fans and the other one got long line of celebrity fanboys just waiting for her to ask her out." Changmin nudges Key with his elbow.

"Aren't you one of them, Changmin?" Victoria smirks and pats Changmin's right shoulder casually.

"Yeah~ Isn't it weird for you not to be joining them eating?" Kyuhyun smirks and pats Changmin's other shoulder.

"Aren't you a Shikshin too, oppa?" Sooyoung see where is this going and smile evilly.

"A-a-a-a-anniyo. I have eaten. That's why, if not I would have already-" Changmin stutters as the three continues to smirks evilly at him.

"Already what, hyung? Confess?" Minho joins in.

"Yah! You dare to say that when you are also one of her celebrity fanboys!" Changmin rebutted and glares at the four idols.

"H-h-h-h-h-hyung! H-h-h-h-h-how do...you...know... that?" Minho starts to blush as all of the idols in the room starts to corner the two male idols.

The two male idols continues to fight in between themselves and the other idols just turn their attention back to the two chicken lover.

 

"Maybe, they can date each other! After all, they both love food more than anything else!" Key suggested happily.

"Yeah, and become the famous Chicken Lover." Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

"Is someone jealous?" Victoria smirks and looks at her new prey.

"That means, if they are an official couple, they might get lots of chicken ads offer." Sooyoung continues to stares at the two.

Kyuhyun glares back at Victoria.

 

"Yah! Jinki ah~ Let's go continue eating chicken outside~"Yoona said after they have finished eating their chicken.

"R-r-really? YEAY! CHICKEN!" Onew gets up and pulls Yoona to stand up along with him. 

But, this causes Yoona to stumble at the sudden action and made her falls on top of Onew.

1

2

3

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ YOONA!"

"MY YOONG!"

"MY GRANDMA DEER!"

All three of the idol guy, Changmin, Kyuhyun and Minho shouted after they have noticed what happen to the two.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung, Key and Victoria just smirks at the sight in front of them.

 

Yoona slowly open her eyes only to find that their lips met with each other. Onew eyes widen in shock and both of them are unable to move at the sudden shocking event.

"Yah! For how long are you two gonna stay like that?" Sooyoung laughs as she notices the two are somewhat stunned.

Yoona gets up as fast as she could and Onew did the same. Both of them unconciously touches the lips part where they kissed before and steal shy glances at each other.

"Ah~ Y-y-y-y-y-yoong~ Let's go eat chicken!" Onew tries to overcome the awkwardness and remind Yoona of their plan before.

"Errr..... Y-y-y-yeah! Let's go Jinki ah!" Yoona smiles awkwardly as she grab Onew's hand who is blushing hard to go to the chicken restaurant.

 

"You three have somewhat missed your chance, you know?" Victoria laughs evilly while the three guys falls down flat on the floor.

"YOONG~ MY YOONG~"

"MY GRANDMA DEER~" 

"MY BEAUTIFUL NOONA~"

The three guys hugs each other and cries among themselves. While the other idols ignore them and continues to smile at the scene before.

 

"Yah~ At last Onew found his partner for Chicken Love huh?" Key laughs as he remembers how cute the reaction the pair gave before.

"Yeah~ Chicken Lover couple?" Sooyoung laughs along.

"Hopefully, they are not that dense enough to confess and realize their feelings." Victoria sighs as she remembers how the dense the two can be.

 

Meanwhile with Onew and Yoona who is busy eating the chicken again.

'She smells nice. She likes chicken too.' Onew thought as he looks at Yoona and smile.

'We kissed. Ottokea? Will he hate me? Chicken, thank you!' Yoona smiles again and eats the chicken.

'But, he/she loves chicken more than me, I guess. Aigoo.' Both of them let out a deep sigh at the same time and continues to eat chicken together.


Author's Note :

Hahaha an Onyoon fanfic ~ I'm sorry if I could not satisfy you that much with this, but, enjoy! XD

You can request for some other pairings Yoonax__________ . So, I'll try my best? xDD