[R] Lee Soo Hyuk

Our deer, Yoona

Silly Fate

requested by Kllada 

 

“So, who’s going to sleep on the bed tonight?”

The two grown up man and woman glance at each other and feeling nervous all of a sudden. This would not happen if the hotel did not make any mistake of assigning them together in a room.

“…”

The woman receives no answer from the chic man. Why does it take so long for the elevator to come down to this floor anyway? She complains in her own mind while eyeing the man whom she will take a photo shoot with, none other than Lee Soo Hyuk. The famous chic, tall and known for looking like a living vampire. Im Yoona definitely does not know why she is being paired up with this man. Honestly, she thinks that Yuri is the better choice to do the photoshoot with him since she already did a drama with him. Yoona rolls her eyes thinking how awkward it can be.

‘He’s too calm when I’m too nervous. How can he be so calm in this kind of situation? We have to share a room!’ Yoona recalls the time what she heard from the hotel employee earlier.

“Ms Im Yoona and Mr Lee Soo Hyuk, I want to apologise on the behalf of this hotel.”

Yoona feels weird when the hotel employee suddenly said that statement when she asks for her hotel room key.

“What is it? Is my room not cleaned up yet? I can wait, it’s okay.” Yoona flash her professional smile trying to show that she can wait.

The hotel employee named Haruka suddenly become flustered. Soo Hyuk who did not truly understand what Haruka said earlier, turn to Yoona.

“What did she said?”

Yoona turn to Soo Hyuk with an intention to reply his question, however, Haruka suddenly continue to explain to them after regaining her composure.

“It’s not that, Im Yoona-san. There’s a mistake in the room arrangement and you two— have to share a room.” Haruka immediately bows and apologise one more time to the two people in front of her.

“Wait a minute, are you serious? Is there any other room available? I don’t think I can look for any other hotel at this hour.”

Yoona panicked at the thought of sharing a room with a man she barely knows. Lee Soo Hyuk who feels weird seeing Yoona’s reaction, he opens up his mouth and asks.

“What’s happening?”

Yoona suddenly remembered that he cannot converse in Japanese well, so she decides to explain to Lee Soo Hyuk.

“Long story short, we have to share a room together.”

Soo Hyuk facial expression hardly changes even after Yoona finished her sentence.

“Oh. Is that so?”

Yoona knows that Lee Soo Hyuk is well-known for his calm and cool demeanour. But, she did not expect him to be so calm in this kind of situation. Yoona tries to ask him how can he stay calm, however, she was cut off by the hotel employee before she could utter any words.

“I am sorry again, Ms Yoona and Mr Lee Soo Hyuk. We cannot give you any other rooms because it’s already full. Please forgive our mistake.”

Yoona tries to remain calm and smile professionally at Haruka.

“Haruka-san, I understand. But, you must know that I don’t want to appear on tomorrow’s front page.”

Haruka nodded and bowed again to apologise.

“Don’t worry, Yoona-san. Our hotel will promise you that will never happen. Will you accept that room?”

Yoona let out a short sigh.

“I don’t th—”

“We’ll take that room.” Soo Hyuk cut off Yoona mid-sentence and grab the room key. He noticed Yoona’s luggage and bring it along after thanking the hotel employees. Yoona was startled by his action, but she still follows after him.

“Hey, wait a minute. That’s my stuff.”

Soo Hyuk turned back to look at Yoona and smile.

“It’s okay.” He flashes his famous charming smile, put the card in between his lips and walked towards the elevator.

“It’s not okay for me…” Yoona muttered softly before walking fast trying to catch up with Soo Hyuk.

“So, have you eaten dinner, Yoona-sshi?”

Soo Hyuk approaches Yoona and hands over a bottle of mineral water. He notices the way Yoona’s eyebrows creased and her lips pouting showing that she is uncomfortable right now. He understands it very well as he tried to put himself in her shoes earlier. Who wouldn’t be uncomfortable being in a room with a man she barely knows?

“No… I couldn’t find a time to eat before this…” Yoona said after she drinks the water bottle.

Soo Hyuk shakes his head, feeling sorry for the woman in front of him. She looks so tired and hungry right now. He feels like taking her out to eat, but the two of them are famous people, so he can never do that. Suddenly, he notices a water heater on the table where the hotel put all the necessary stuff in for each room. For some reason, it’s like telepathy, Yoona coincidentally think about the same thing as her eyes roams around the room and notices the water heater.

Let’s make ramyeon!” The two of them exclaim excitedly. Noticing their similar way of thinking, Soo Hyuk and Yoona bursts out laughing. Soo Hyuk stands up and fetches the water heater. In the meantime, Yoona takes out three packets of instant ramyeon from her luggage and smiles at Soo Hyuk.

Yoona and Soo Hyuk ends up cooking the three packet of instant ramyeon and shares it from the same bowl. While waiting for the ramyeon to be ready for them to eat, Soo Hyuk glances at Yoona who is busy staring at the ramyeon.

“I’m sorry that things turn out this way…”

He does not know the reason why he is apologising, but he feels like he truly needs to do it.

“Why are you apologising, Soohyuk-sshi? You’ve done nothing wrong…” Yoona put down the chopsticks she’s holding, and pay full attention to Soo Hyuk.

“I feel bad. I hope I don’t make you feel uncomfortable…”

Yoona smiled, feeling Soo Hyuk’s sincerity.

“At first, I do feel worried and uncomfortable because I don’t know you that well.”

Soo Hyuk looks down, not wanting to look at Yoona at the moment.

“But, you are very nice to me. So, I feel better now. By the way, let’s eat first. I’m famished and the noodle is ready.” Yoona smiles as she offers a pair of chopsticks to Soo Hyuk in which he gladly takes it. The two of them enjoys their dinner while talking to each other about their life.

After the dinner, Soo Hyuk who had changed into comfortable clothes for him to sleep with, sit down on one of the beds in the room. Well, the two of them feel fortunate enough that there are two large single beds in the room. However, the beds are next to one another with no side table separating them. Thankfully, there’s a little bit of a gap in between the two beds.

“Soohyuk-sshi, can you give me that extra towel on the bed?” Yoona calls out for him from the bathroom. Feeling a little flustered, Soo Hyuk accidentally hit the side of the bed, before successfully handing over the towel to Yoona. Yoona steps out wearing a bathrobe that covers her pyjamas, taking the towel from Soo Hyuk and dries her hair.

The sight of Yoona drying her hair in front of him, making Soo Hyuk stares without blinking his eyes for a moment. He is indeed captivated by the sight bestowed upon him. Yoona with no makeup on, wet hair definitely is a sight for him to see. Her rosy natural coloured lips, her cute nose, her fair pale skin and her black hair.

“Thank you, Soo-hyuk-sshi…” Yoona smiles and carefully place the towels she used to dry herself earlier on the towel hanger.

“—you’re welcome…” Soo Hyuk takes a deep breath and sits on one of the beds facing Yoona who is sitting down on the beds.

 

“I notice that you are not surprise seeing me eat earlier.” Yoona proclaims, recalling the dinner they had earlier. Soo Hyuk looks calm seeing her eat the ramyeon. Usually, some people like her group members would have commented not to eat too fast or anything.

“Oh, no. I’ve heard from Yuri before.” Soo Hyuk exclaims, without noticing that he accidentally let out the secret that he indeed asks about Yoona from Yuri before.

“Wait, what did Yuri-unnie tell you?” Yoona stares at Soo Hyuk with her large round doe-eyes making the man before her to feel flustered.

“Ah, nothing. It’s just that I was surprised to see her eat a lot during our drama filming. And she said that I should have seen you eat.” Soo Hyuk fiddles with his finger trying to calm down.

Yoona smiles and nods, acknowledging it.

“Ah, well, I wasn’t called as the shikshin twin with Sooyoung-unnie for nothing.” Yoona smiles shyly.

“I know…” Soo Hyuk smiles while staring at Yoona who is getting ready to sleep. The two of them lie down on their beds facing each other and continues talking. Surprisingly, Soo Hyuk warms up faster with Yoona compared to anyone else. As they are about to fall asleep, Yoona calls Soo Hyuk name again.

“Soo-hyuk, what can I call you?”

Soo Hyuk smiles and stares at Yoona.

“Since I am older than you… how about oppa?”He has something else in mind, but he feels like he needs to do it step by step.

“Soo-hyuk-oppa… Good night~ Let’s do our best tomorrow…” Yoona quickly turns around, trying to hide her blushing face. Soo Hyuk smiles happily as he gets up from the bed to take a shower before going to bed.

 

After the shower, Soo Hyuk walks towards the other side of Yoona’s bed, sit on it and stares at her sleeping face.

“How can I control myself looking at you?”

He stares lovingly at Yoona who is sleeping soundly.

“If only you knew about my feelings, how I feel about you, will you run away? I’ve always wanted a chance to be able to be alone with you like this. But, who knew, you would be afraid of me at first. Ah, this is too hard for me. Seeing you right in front of me, but I’m unable to do anything.” He smiles sadly and lean nearer to Yoona.

“Goodnight” He gently kisses her forehead and quickly gets off from Yoona’s bed.

“I’m in love with you… I wonder if I can control my heartbeat tomorrow…” Soo Hyuk pulls up the blanket, covering his face and slowly drift into the dream world.

The photoshoot is filled with laughter and jokes. The staff was worried about the chemistry of the two people before, but after seeing their interaction throughout the photoshoot, the staff feels glad and happy seeing them.

Yoona and Soo Hyuk keeps on joking around and making the staff feels happy. Soo Hyuk manages to control himself and remain professional. However, he cannot deny that he is unable to hide his jokester side from YoonA. Usually, during a photo shoot, he would not even talk and straight away complete his job professionally. This time, it feels different, maybe it is because of her.

“Okay, for the last part, I want the two of you to gaze at each other lovingly. Make it natural.” Yoona and Soo Hyuk stop laughing and glanced awkwardly at each other. However, they accept it and proceed with the request as professionals.

Yoona sits down on Soo Hyuk’s lap facing him while looking at him.

“If you’re uncomfortable, let me know, Yoona-ah.” Soo Hyuk fixes their position to be more comfortable as the cameraman tries to find the correct angle. He supports Yoona’s petit waist with his left hand and caresses her hair with his right hand. Yoona’s hands on his broad chest worry him.

“Did your heart beats faster?” Yoona smirks, noticing Soo Hyuk facial expression changes into a shock one for a bit and then back to professional model expression.

“What?”

Yoona moves closer, closing the gap in between them as she continues to stare into his eyes.

“It’s cheating to confess to someone while they are sleeping, oppa…”

“That’s good. Continue to stare at each other. Move a bit closer to each other.” The photographer said as Yoona continues to move closer bravely.

“Uh… Wait, aren’t you asleep?”

“How can I fall asleep being in the same room with someone I love?”

Yoona’s statement makes Soo Hyuk smiles widely for a moment before returning to the facial expression he used earlier.

“I… don’t know what to say…” Soo Hyuk stares at Yoona’s lips for a moment as their face are only a few centimetres apart. His lips quiver at the thought of kissing that lips. He shakes away his thoughts the moment he notices the photographer is complimenting them.

“Good! That’s a wrap! What a great pair!” The photographer smiles proudly and quickly wrap up the photo shoot.

 

“I love you too…”

Yoona smiled and gently peck Soo hyuk’s lips before leaving him dumbfounded.

“Wait, what was that?”

He smiles and touches his lips shyly.

“I’m going to get you for this, Yoona-ah. I guess I have to treat Yuri for a meal after this.”

Author’s Note:

Phew! I finally finish another story! Yehey! Yehet!

I feel so bad for not being able to write any story for a long time.

So, here it is! A rare couple indeed requested by Kllada 

Thank you for giving me a chance to write about this pair! I truly enjoy it.

I sincerely hope you will feel the same way, so please comment about your thoughts and opinion about this story.

To everyone, don’t forget to leave comments and upvote.

If you want to request a story for a pair, please refer CHAPTER 60.

I notice lots of request for Ji Chang Wook.

We’ll see : )

 

Till Then, MYDANBO