EXO's Kai

Our deer, Yoona

YoonKai :  Fever Problems

 

 

Kai sit down in the practice room where his group, EXO had just finished their dance practice a few minutes ago.

“Ah, I’m beaten!” Kai shrugged and drinks the water bottle that Sehun handed to him.

“Of course you are~ let’s rest for a while, Jong In ah~” Sehun took the empty space next to Kai and grab the water bottle to gulp down the water.

As they were resting, the rest of the EXO members continue practicing. Meanwhile, Kai notices that Luhan is not around.

“Yah~ Sehunnie, where’s Luhan hyung?”

“I don’t know. I’m sure he was around a few minutes ago.”

Both of them continues to look around with their eyes, searching for Luhan.

“Maybe he’s getting some drinks?”

“You’re right. Wait, there he is! He–”

Kai voice trailed off as all eleven of EXO members look at the direction that Kai and Sehun was looking at.

“… is wearing a deer headband?” All eleven of EXO member’s eyes widen in surprise as they looks at Luhan who is walking towards them with a little dissatisfied look.

“Uh… What are you looking at?” Luhan asks, noticing that they are all looking at him.

“You, of course!” Xiumin pointed at Luhan with a shocked look on his face.

“What’s wrong with me?”

“Nothing, but since when you wear deer headband? I thought you dislike it?” Kris pinched Luhan’s deer headband.

“Ah~ This? This is because–”

“LUHANNIE! WHERE ARE YOU?”

All 12 of them turned their heads towards the owner of the voice who is rushing towards Luhan.

“Yoona / Yoona-noona / Yoona-sunbaenim / Yoona-sshi” All of them mouthed as the watch Yoona gets closer to Luhan.

“Yah! Why did you leave me there alone? Aish~” Yoona shrugged and punched Luhan’s shoulder.

“Ouch! Yoona, what was that for?” Luhan asks while busy rubbing the spot where Yoona had punched.

“It is because of you we had to wear this thing!” Yoona angrily pointing to the deer headbands that both of them are wearing on their head.

“Well~ We cannot do anything, Yoona ah~ This is all because of–”

“BECAUSE OF?” The other EXO members were eager to know as the moves closer to the two.

“… DAMN THAT GAMEGYU! I WILL MAKE HIM PAY FOR THIS! AISH~ THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF WE LOST THAT BET AND HAD TO WEAR THIS IN THE COMPANY THE WHOLE YEAR!” Yoona angrily shouted and makes the EXO members to cover their ears.

“But, this is not so bad, right? Yoona ah~” Luhan pats Yoona shoulder only to be rewarded with her famous doe eyes glares.

“Why did you do that?”

“I didn’t know!”

The two continues to bickers as the other EXO members continue to watch them in astonishment.

“Aish~ Let’s continue this later on! I have something came up! See you, Luhan! See you next time, everyone~ Practice hard but always take a good rest okay!” With that, Yoona disappears after she walks out of the practice room. Kai just stares at Luhan who let out a small chuckle after Yoona left while the other EXO members just stares at Luhan, hoping for some stories about that.

“What? Don’t ask me~ I don’t know anything. I gotta go to the toilet~ I’ll be back~” Luhan also disappears after they manages to ask anything.

All the other EXO members decide to shrug it all off and continues the practice. All except one particular person, EXO-K Kai.

 

“Must be nice~ To be able to call her just by her name only~”

Sehun just stare at Kai after he utters those words unconsciously.

“Yah~ What’s with you?”

“Nothing…”

“Don’t lie to me, Kkamjongie~ I will know immediately if you ever try to lie to me.”

“Am not, Sehunnie~ Whatever you think it is, it is not true.”

“What?”

“Fine… I’m pretty ticked off whenever I see Luhan hyung casually call Yoona Sunbaenim as Yoona only. How lucky he is to be born on the same year as her and he is older than her.”

“So, you are jealous then?”

“I hate to admit it but, yeah.”

“You cannot hide it well, you know. Moreover, you are too obvious during one of our company concert, SMTOWN tour.”

“Yah! When? I hide it damn too well!”

“Well, when Yoona playfully hit/poke Luhan hyung with the flag and you standing there making a so called cool Kai expression. You don’t even smile! I can totally sense your jealousy burning~”

“T-t-t-t-that’s was because of…”

“What? Just because she plays around with Luhan hyung and not you~”

“Well, whatever! Let’s practice! We had lots of stuff to be done~”

Sehun laughs like a maniac looking at the flustered Kai who has started to join the dance practice. Sehun smirks as he feels so successful by making Kai, the so cool Kai to be looking like this.

 

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

 

“Kai, you sure you don’t want to go out with us today?” Kris asks the younger guy who looks sick but unhappy.

“I want to, hyung~ But, what can I do? I got this (cough cough) fever at the moment.” Kai continuously to cough and the older guy helps him to pat his back.

“But, you know~ You might see HER~” Sehun pokes him, trying to initiate his interest.

“Who is this ‘HER’, huh? You never told Hyung before, Kkamjongie~” Luhan asks, full of curiousity.

“No one! This kid here is just joking, really! Well, you guys should go. You wouldn’t want to be late for the party~” Kai shooed them away and closes the door.

“Remember to rest! If there’s anything, I’ll just someone to come over!” Suho shouted from the other side of the door before he leaves with the EXO members.

Kai eyes starts to get blurry as he walks towards their living room long sofa. He throws himself on the sofa and starts to close his eyes, feeling all sick.

 

“Uh… Hello~ Is anyone here?”

Kai who was sleeping peacefully didn’t hear the voice at the door. The owner of the voice continues to walk in carefully while holding plastic bags of cooking ingredients.

That person slowly walks towards the kitchen and put all the ingredients on the table. Later, that person walks towards Kai with a worried look.

“Aigoo~ This kid have pushed himself too hard. Rest well, Kkamjongie~ I’m gonna make you something nice~”

Kai slowly opens his eyes while still feeling sleepy only to be looking at that person.

“Ah~ Yoona Sunbaenim? I must be dreaming~ What a nice dream to see my goddess right in front of me~” Kai muttered as he get back to sleep again.

“Goddess? This kid’s fever is getting worst! Let’s start~” Yoona laughs after she places some cold towel on Kai’s forehead to cool off his body temperature.

 

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

 

“Ah~ My head hurts~” Kai slowly wake up and starts to feel that there’s something on his forehead.

“What’s this? I didn’t remember putting some towel on my forehead~ Ah~ I’m hungry~ Wait, what is this smell?” Kai slowly can smell the aroma of the food from the kitchen.

He walks towards the kitchen only to find the figure of the person he had always admired, SNSD’s Im Yoona.

“Yoona Sunbaenim?”

Yoona who was busy finishing up her cooking did not realize Kai is standing behind her. Kai who still think that he is somewhat dreaming slowly wrap his hands around her tiny waist and pulls himself closer to her while resting his chin on her shoulder.

“MWUH!” Yoona feels shock to see hands around her waist and turn around a bit to see Kai’s sleepy face.

“If this is a dream, I rather not wake up~” Kai muttered as he tighten his back hug on Yoona and unconsciously kisses her shoulder.

“(chuckles) Jong In ah~ This is not a dream~ You’ve successfully wake up from your dream~ Now, go wait at the table while I’m finishing this.” Yoona pinches Kai nose making him redden in embarrassment.

“W-w-w-w-what?” Kai stuttered as he lets go and immediately follow Yoona’s order and sit at the table.

‘I can’t believe I just did that! OMO! THIS IS SO EMBARASSING! AIGOO! STUPID JONG IN!” Kai thought silently while mentally hit himself many times.

 

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

 

“Done! Let’s dig in~” Yoona cheerfully announce as she set the table and carefully put a bowl of porridge in front of Kai.

“Porridge? This looks yummy~ Thank you, sunbaenim~” Kai formally thank Yoona and starts to dig in.

“Stop calling me Sunbaenim! I feel old! Call me Yoona Noona~” Yoona softly hit Kai’s head as she watches him to eat her homemade porridge.

“Delicious~ More, Yoona~” Kai asks happily and Yoona let out a soft chuckle in surprise.

“Okay, here you go~” Yoona gives the bowl of porridge back to Kai who continues to eat happily.

“Thank you, Yoona ah~” Kai smiles cheekily as he finished all the porridge that Yoona had cooked for him.

“Woah~ You eat a LOT when you are sick~ Wait, there’s something on your face.”

“Huh?”

Yoona moves closer to him as Kai’s face reddens in embarrassment again.

‘Is Yoona going to kiss me? OMO!’ Kai thought and slowly closes his eyes.

“There! Done~”

“Huh?”

Kai disappointedly open his eyes only to see Yoona clean up the porridge on the corner of his lips with her fingers only. He just stares blankly at Yoona.

“What?”

“…Nothing. Well, why are you here, Yoona ah?”

“Hey, call me Yoona noona will you~ We are not the same age. Besides, I’m here because Sehun told me that you are sick and that there’s no one to watch out for you.”

“Ah~ So, Sehun told you to come here then? Why can’t I call you Yoona?”

“Well, yeah. He did. Why? Because you are four years younger than me~” Yoona starts to count the different of their age using her finger.

“But, I don’t want to call you noona~” Kai looks away, pouting.

“Aigoo~ This kid is so cute~ Yoona shows her alligator laugh and pinches Kai’s cheek.

 

‘There she did it again. The same laughter she had with Luhan hyung~ I’m so jealous~ Luhan hyung got many similarities with her~’

 

“I’m not a kid!” Kai hit the table and ran into his room with Yoona following behind.

“Yah~ Jong In ah~ Are you angry? Did I overdo it?” Yoona poke Kai from the back as he refuses to look at her.

“Yoona ah~ Do you realize where are you right now?” Kai got the sudden idea to .

“What? I’m in your room and in EXO’s dorm?”

“Correction! You are in a man’s room. I’m a man, Yoona-sshi~” Kai turn around and walks closer to Yoona with a smirk.

“Yeah~ But, you are a cute innocent one~ You are still like a young boy to me~” Yoona being oblivious continues to poke his cheek.

“Yoona… I’m a man too. Even though I’m younger than you, it does not mean I cannot do anything to you.” Kai slowly closes the gap between them and trap Yoona in between him and the wall.

“Yah~ I’m your noona~ I’m not worried if you will do anything. I’m HIM Yoona~” Yoona tries to ease her worriedness as she bravely look back at Kai’s eyes.

“I know. But, you are still weaker than me. I’m a man and you are a woman. We are the only ones in this house, you know?” Kai grab Yoona’s hand and holds it against the wall.

“…” Yoona tries to free herself from Kai, but still it does not work.

“See~ You cannot even free yourself from my grasp. Does this proves anything to you?”

“Yeah.”

“What?”

“You are a strong boy?” Yoona looks at Kai innocently.

“Aish~ I’m not a boy anymore~ Why can’t you look at me as a man already?” Kai sighs in frustration as he looks at Yoona.

“But, you are a boy. To me that is.” Yoona smile cheerfully making Kai groans again in frustration.

“Aish~ Yoona–”

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

 

“Kai~ We are back~”

Yoona starts to panic hearing the voices from the door.

“Yah~ They are back. We should not be like this, you know?”

“Who cares~”

 

“Yah! Jong In~ Where are you?” Kai could hear Kris shouting his name all around the house.

“We are h–”

BAM!

Yoona uses her full force and knock Kai with her head and ended up falling down together with him.

 

“There you are, Kai! What were you–” Xiumin eyes widen as he notices that there’s someone else in the room with him.

“Yoona?” Luhan gasps as he watches in horror.

All EXO members excluding Kai become jaw dropped seeing Yoona and Kai in an awkward position. Yoona is on top of Kai with EXO witnessing everything.

 

“I didn’t know that you want to proceed so badly, Yoona Noona~” Kai smirked as Yoona hissed back at him.

“MWUH! WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING?”

“YAHHH! YOONG! WHAT IS THIS?”

“WARGHHH! OUR KAI AND OUR YOONG? MWUHHHH!”

“YAH! STOP BEING IN THAT POSITION!”

Yoona grunted as she stands up and Kai stood up beside her, smirking proudly.

“Everyone, this is a misunderstanding. There’s nothing going on. I just fall while trying to help Kai to sleep in his bed. He looks sick, so I came.”

Yoona explaining the situation to the EXO members with a worried look.

“Yah~ How lucky~ I’m jealous~” Xiumin pouted and make a cute annoyed face. Yoona swiftly pinches his cheek.

“Aigoo~ Our baozi is so cute~” Yoona smiles and glares at Kai’s back.

 

“Wait, have everyone eaten?” Yoona asks even though she cursed herself in her thoughts.

‘Yah! Are you stupid, Yoona? Of course they have eaten already~ They went to the party!”

 

EXO looks at each other, all looking disappointed.

“No.” All of them mouthed at the same time.

“Eh? Didn’t you go there to enjoy? There must be food!” Kai asks in disbelief.

“But, someone or some people finish all the food.” Sehun looks down, looking all sad.

“Who?” Both Yoona and Kai asks at the same time.

“Well, the shikshins! Sooyoung-sunbaenim, Changmin-sunbaenim, Shindong-sunbaenim, Kang In-sunbaenim, and other heavy eaters. Even Kyuhyun Sunbaenim purposely eat along with them even though before that he said he is full already. Even though Kai hyung and Yoona noona wasn’t there~” Tao rubs his hungry stomach with a sad face.

Yoona starts to feels sorry for them. She smiles as she remembers that she had cooked some food other than porridge before.

“Well, consider you guys are lucky then~ I’ve cooked some food. Well, I don’t think that is enough for all of us. So, Kyung Soo and Yi Xing help me to cook some more~” Yoona smiles as all of them ran towards the kithchen leaving Yoona, Luhan and Kai in the room.

“Yoong~ Kyu Hyung said to come to the Kyu Line base this weekend to fight again with a new bet.”

“Really? We shouldn’t lose this time! It’s pay back time!” Yoona cheered and does high five with Luhan before Luhan left to join the group in the kitchen.

 

“You!” Yoona turn to Kai and glares.

“What?”

“Don’t do that again! You are just a young boy.” Yoona said and starts to walk away.

Kai smirks and pulls Yoona towards him and looks at her.

“I’m a man, you know~ Taller than you~” Kai smirks again as he closes the gap between them and gives Yoona a soft peck on her lips making Yoona speechless.

“How’s that?” Kai said and walks away towards the kitchen.

 

“What the hell is wrong with that kid?” Yoona sigh and walks towards the kitchen.

 


Author's Note :

Gahhhhh! YoonKai! I think they are very adorable. Since the W photoshoot where Kai looks like a fanboy, I can't help but to adore these two. In addition, with the LuYoonKai moments~ I just cannot help but to love them. Sometimes, I think that they just look cute as siblings. But, at times they can be more than that~ I don't know~ Anyway, both of them are so cute~ Love them~ Continue to subscribe~

P.S : I LOVE COMMENTS! I LOVE LONG ONES MORE! I WILL UPDATE MORE~ KEKEKKEKE~ ;D

ANYWAY, MY DANBO DID NOT OWN ANY PICTURES USED IN THIS FANFICS! I JUST GOOGLE EM ON THE NET! CREDITS TO THE REAL OWNER FOR SUCH LOVABLE PICTURESSSS! <3