DBSK's Changmin

Our deer, Yoona

ChangYoon : Our Hobbies

 

 

"Ah~ Hyung, I'm so hungry~"

Changmin pouts at Yunho who keeps asking him to continue practicing non-stop since this morning. He already reached his limit. He cannot continue living anymore without having any food after 5 hours. He have already reached his limit. 

"YAH! Maknae, you have just eaten two days worth of breakfast this morning! How can you say that?"

Yunho scratch his head while looking weirdly at Changmin.

"But, hyung~ I'm so hungry~ Can't we take a break? I cannot do anything if I don't eat~"

Changmin continues to pout at Yunho. This time, he even glares at the older guy. 

Yunho just let out a long sigh as he take out his phone and call someone.

"Ah, you are free today right? Can you help me to bring some pizzas for me and Voldemin? Ah, thanks a lot. See you~" 

Yunho ended the phone call and look at the pouting Changmin.

"There! Stop pouting and get you back to practice! Food will come to you later~"

Changmin smile happily as he continues dancing with Yunho.

 

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

 

Few moments later, someone knock at the practice room door. Yunho signals Changmin to go and get it. 

"YOONA!"

Yunho just smirked to hear Changmin high-pitched voice when he mention Yoona's name. He knows how happy Changmin can be to see Yoona.

"Yoona! Why are you here? [smiles brightly]"

"Ah, Changmin oppa~ I'm here to bring you food." 

Yoona smiles back while showing six boxes of large serving of pizzas to Changmin. 

"Ah, gomawo Yoona ah~"

Changmin unconciously looks at Yoona for a long time while Yoona was waiting for him to take the other half of the plastic back that she carries.

"YAH! Am I a statue here or what? Why aren't the two of you are not moving at all?"

Kyuhyun shouted at the two making their senses came back to life.

"A-a-a-a-a-ah, Kyuhyunnie~ You are here too."

Changmin face clearly does not look happy seeing that Yoona coming with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun who notice this just smirk back at him.

"Am I imagining things or Changmin clearly does not look that happy seeing me?"

Kyuhyun raises his eyebrow at Changmin.

"Y-y-y-yah! Of course I am happy! Well, let's dig in!"

Changmin take the two plastic bags containing boxes of large serving pizzas and sit down in the middle of the practice room. The other 3 follows him and they all sitting down in circle with the pizzas in the middle.

Kyuhyun and Yunho have already finished eating one boxes of pizzas each. The two start to look at Yoona and Changmin who have also finished eating the other four boxes of pizzas together.

"Yah~ You two sure eat a lot~" Yunho stares at the boxes of pizzas they have eaten.

"Yeah~ I also eat a lot. But, not as much as these two~" Kyuhyun joins in while hinting something at Yunho.

"Well~ I am DBSK number 1 Shikshin of course~" Changmin proudly says while continue to savor the side dishes left.

"Ah~ I am number 2 shikshin in SNSD~" Yoona also joins in with Changmin continues to eat the chicken and garlic bread that come together with the pizzas.

"You two sure love to eat, huh? But, you didn't gain weight~" Yunho continuously giving compliments to them.

Yoona and Changmin look at each other and says, "Well, eating is our hobbies of course~" and smile at the two guys.

"Wow~ You two should just go out with each other! You two are so suitable! Like a couple!" Kyuhyun starts to attack with compliments.

"Ah, a-a-a-anniyo~" Changmin and Yoona answers in unison while looking away blushing.

"Yeah! Fans might call you the Shikshin couple~ Since Yoona nowadays beaten Sooyoung and become the number 1 Shikshin of SNSD~" Yunho who got Kyuhyun signal, joining in and attack the two.

"Why don't you just become a couple already? Go out and be in a relationship, you two lovebirds!" Kyuhyun stated his remark and smile evilly.

"Ah, that... Wait, YUNHO OPPA! I'm not the number one Shikshin!" Yoona stood up and starts to run after Yunho and tries to beat him up.

 

While Yunho and Yoona were busy chasing each other, Kyuhyun get nearer to Changmin and smile.

Kyuhyun : When are you going to confess, huh idiot?

Changmin : Y-y-y-yah! What are you talking about? I'm not an idiot.

Kyuhyun : We already know since long ago that you like her.

Changmin : I love her! 

Kyuhyun : See~ You love her! So confess already~

Changmin : But, she just think of me as one of her friends. (look down and sigh)

Kyuhyun : Who knows? She might think of you more than just friends?

Changmin : Best friends? (sigh) I guess I can only be that much with her. 

Kyuhyun : You really are hopeless~ (pats Changmin's back) Have more confidence. 

Changmin : Oh well, we only got one thing in common for me to hope for something.

Kyuhyun : And that is?

Changmin : We got—

 

With Yoona and Yunho, the two have already stop running around and sit down near the vending machine.

Yunho : I know all about it.

Yoona : About what?

Yunho : About you... Liking Changmin?

Yoona : I just don't like him. I...

Yunho : Hm?

Yoona : I love him. Oh well, we can only be friends.

Yunho : Why would you say that? You two are suitable for each other! Have some confidence, nation ideal type!

Yoona : I don't know~ Even though, we got something in common, but, I just don't know.

Yunho : What?

Yoona : We got—

 

Yoona & Changmin : We got the same hobbies after all, which is eating. Other than that, I don't know.

 

Kyuhyun and Yunho thoughts, 'Aish~ These two hopeless couple. Why they are so dense?' and both of them let out a deep long sigh.

Author's note:

AH, the first one shot and it's ChangYoon! OMG I just love this two. They are the ultimate ninja couple in SM! I wish they could have more moments. Oh well, everyone enjoys~ Sorry for the grammatical errors~ I'm still not good~ Kekeke~ Do leave a comment and subscribe <3

P.S: THE PICTURE : CREDITS TO THE REAL OWNER (NOT ME <3 )