Chapter 1

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV

“Donghae ah!”I heard Sungmin hyung call my name. I peeked my head from out the ‘relax room’. Yes, a relax room. Sungmin hyung made one for us, waiters/waitresses/baristas, so that when it’s our lunch break, we can go in there and eat peacefully.

Sungmin hyung mouthed some words. At first I didn’t get what he meant and I just tilted my head, but after a while, I finally got what he was saying.
“He’s back

I sighed and put down my lunch box. I put on my apron and walked out and like what Sungmin hyung said, he was back.
I walked over to him, took out my note pad and pen and smiled a gentle smile before asking him.
“Is there anything you’d like to order?”

“Ah...just the usual, thanks” He smiled back. I smiled back as I wrote down his usual order, a strawberry cake with strawberry milkshake. I walked back to Sungmin hyung.

“I can never get why he chooses you to be his favourite...”He sighed. “I mean, come on, there’s heaps of waitresses that he could’ve picked, but no, he chose my HaeHae” Sungmin pouted.

“I’m not yours and besides hyung, remember, Kyuhyun has sharp ears~”I smiled and walked over to Kyuhyun.

“You are indeed correct, I have very sharp ears, so if I hear something like that come out from Minnie’s mouth again, you don’t want to know what’ll happen to you...” Kyuhyun smirked. I shivered a bit. I could never ever get why Kyuhyun always bullied me. I’m like his favourite target or something.

“Anyways, it’s the usual” I told him.

“I’m on it~” He replied back. I went back to the relax room and continued to eat my lunch.

“Yah Donghae ah, you have something here” one of the waiters, Jaehwa, pointed to his cheek to indicate that there was something on my cheek.

“Here?” I wiped my cheek. But apparently missed it.

“No, there”

“Here?”

“No, there!”

“I am wiping my fingers there-”

“Donghae! Order up!” I just sighed and went to give the order to the guy. I walked over to him and placed down his milkshake and cake.

“Enjoy” I said simply but before I could walk away, he held onto my wrist and pulled me down, causing me to turn around.

“You have something here.” He wiped his fingers across my right cheek. Ah...so that’s why I didn’t get it earlier, Jaehwa wasn’t pointing in the right spot- wait...WHAT IS THIS GUY DOING??!?!?
 I immediately pulled away and stood up. I smiled a bit and mumbled thanks before leaving.
I could feel stares coming from all over the place. When I got back to the relax room, I hit Jaehwa on the head with my notepad.

“Oww!!! What was that for??!” He pouted and rubbed his head.

“That’s for pointing at the wrong spot” I glared at him. I sat back down on the chair and ate the remaining pieces of my lunch. Then my shift was over. Today it ended at 7:50pm a little later then it should have ended. I was walking on the streets, going back to my apartment, considering that I don’t have a car nor do I have money on me right now to catch the bus.

As I was walking, I could hear this beautiful melody played by a piano.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WebWZGmU2TM

Unconsciously I started to follow the sound. It led me to a small shop.
Oh...was there always this shop here...?
I looked into the window and my eyes widened at what I saw. It was him. The guy who only chooses me to serve him. I stared at him for god knows how long that it ended when I finally got back to my senses. When I looked into the window again he wasn’t there.

“Did you have fun staring at me?” I heard a voice from the side of me. I jumped in shock and turned around. There he was standing at the door leaning on the railing, smirking.

“A-Ah...” I was speechless.

“Haha, it’s okay, I’m surprised that you’re here though...doesn’t your shift end at 7? What are you doing all the way out here?” He asked me- wait...how does he... “It’s pretty dangerous, why don’t you come inside” He offered me. I nodded a bit. What am I doing?! I’m not even able to control my body anymore!!
I walked in, surprisingly; it was quite warm in here. He was walking in front of me so I just followed his steps. As we were walking I looked around. There were music books, instruments and albums.
Ah...so he must be in to music...
We got to where the piano was and there was also a couch there.

“Sit on the couch, I’ll go make some coffee for you” He smiled warmly and went into a room which I’ll now call a kitchen since he said that he was going to make me coffee. I sat on the couch, still looking around.
There was a pack of picture frames on the opposite side of me. Curious, I stood up and went to look at them.
There was a picture of a baby and some other pictures of someone dancing. One picture in particular caught my eye. It was a picture of him and a girl, I’ll assume that it’s his girlfriend. He looks a bit younger than he is now...
What am I doing!? I don’t even know who he is!

“Are you done sneaking around?”I heard a light chuckle. I jumped a bit and turned around. There he stood with two cups of coffee. His eyes traced down to the picture frame. “Ah...I see you’ve found my pictures...”He laughed a bit. “How embarrassing...”

“E-Eh...these pictures...are you?”I asked him. The baby picture was EXTREMELY cute. To think that is belongs to him...who looks handsome-...what am I saying...?!?!

“Yup” He smiled and walked over.

“Then...is this your...girlfriend?” I pointed to a picture. It was a picture of him and a girl sitting next to each other and him holding a, what seems to look like, orange and puffing his cheeks up a bit.
sora and hyuk

“W-What?”He choked on his coffee a bit. I stared at him weirdly. Did I say something wrong?
“N-No...that’s my older sister, Sora” He smiled a bit.

“Ohh...”I nodded my head a bit. Woah...she looks pretty and young...

“...OH! By the way, I’m Lee Hyukjae...or you can call me Eunhyuk” He smiled, showing his gums, and put his hand out to shake hands.

“I’m Lee Donghae” I smiled back and shook his hand.

“Uh huh, I know that” He told me.
I looked at him as if to ask how he knew.
“I hear the other waiters and waitresses call you that”

I nodded slowly. Then I remembered something.
“OMO! Nemo!! I need to go, bye!”I stood up and left.
Aish! How could I forget about Nemo?!?!? Hopefully he isn’t dying of starvation in the water tank!!!
_________
First chapter...hopefully its good .w.
I'll drop by tomorrow and add another chapter~ 
Please comment and subscribe!! :3
- superELFjunior AKA 
Nana