BORING CHAPTER IM SORRYYYYY :( BUT I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM WRITING

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

When I entered the Wu house, the first thing I saw was Kris sitting there on the floor and meditating with his eyes closed.

"Wow Kris. You're getting more and more like a monk everyday..." I said.

He looked up. "Shut up. You're ruining the aura."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. Kris ended his meditation session and plopped down next to me.

"So." he said. "Where were you before you went to work?"

"Why does it matter to you."

"Just tell me you idiot." 

"I went to the park. By the way, your message to Luhan was highly unappreciated. I would like my phone back please."

His eyes widened. "What did he want?"

"I'll tell you when you give my phone back."

He hesitantly handed it over. Then he snickered and said "I had fun reading your texts...Mrs. Secretly-in-love-with-Byun-Baekhyun."

My jaw dropped open. "THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO OKAY."

"Hm. June 2012. AKA 4 months ago."

"SHUT UP. I SWEAR I DON'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE."

He smiled.

I know that smile..

"OH MY GOD PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE."

"We'll see." was all he replied with. "So...what did Luhan want?"

"He asked me out."

Kris paused.

"Did you say yes?"

"I didn't answer him yet."

"Let him know it's a no."

"Why...?"

"....uh..He's too good for you. I can't just let one of my best friends date someone ugly like you."

"Gee thanks."

Kris's parents walked through the door.

"Kris." Mrs. Wu said strictly. "Have you been making Taeyeon sleep on the floor here?"

Kris glanced at me. "I didn't say anything!" I said.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"Well we saw her sleeping there once..it was okay. A second time, slightly concerned. But a third time? That's the last straw." she said.

Mr. Wu simply sighed and massaged his head. Poor guy.

"Taeyeon. You will be sleeping in his room tonight."

"BUT-" Kris and I started at the same time.

"NO BUTS." she said strictly. She then smiled to herself.

I swear, this crazy woman is trying to play matchmaker.

"Anyways, it's not nearly time to sleep yet. It's only 4:30. I need you both to go run some errands for me....TOGETHER."  she added.

Kris groaned.

I have no desire for Kris-Taeyeon bonding time. I hope Mrs. Wu realizes this important fact.

This is gonna be a longgg day.

 

 

(A/N Y'all need to help me. Please comment ideas of either small or big scenes you want to see happen. For example, EXO_SHINee suggested a scene where Eunji kicks Kai. Or you could suggest something bigger than that. PLEASE HELP MEEE. THIS CHAPTER IS SO LAME)