"Did You Hear All That...?"

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

And then...right then and there, I fainted.

...

Ok just kidding I didn't. But I wanted to.

This is going to be a loooooooong school year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school I went to the cafe for work. Taeyeon, Eunji, and I were taking orders and serving, while Hoya and Minjun got the desserts ready.

I started telling Taeyeon and Eunji about who I had to tutor and how much I hated them.

"Literally. They are the BIGGEST jerks on the planet. How can they even live with themselves? I mean..I'd throw up if I had to look at THAT in the mirror everyday."

"Umm..Taey-" said Tiffany.

"I'M NOT DONE. They ALSO think they can do ANYTHING they want JUST because they're rich! Like CONGRATULATIONS you have money...you don't own the school. You didn't help anyone. You didn't win anything. SO WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SO PROUD OF YOURSELVES. AND ONE MORE THING."

Then Eunji started cracking up while Tiffany had a worried expression on her face.

"WHAT." I yelled.

Eunji just laughed as she pointed behind me.

I turned around.

Speaking of the devils...

There stood Luhan, Kris, and Kai. All staring at me with those stupid smirks on their faces.

"Did you hear all that.....?" I squeaked.

"You really hate us that much?" asked Luhan.

"How cute." said Kris.

"You're so adorable. You think we care!" laughed Kai.

"I know I am." I snapped. "Now if you're gonna order something, then order something. If not, then get out of here."

"Sure thing." said Kai, "Can I have you?" He winked.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Patience, Taeyeon, patience.

I turned around. "Tiffany, can you take their orders?"

"No. We want you to serve us." said Luhan.

"Why?"

"Because you hurt our feelings."

"Okay whatever let's get this over with. What do you want?"

"Speak politely." said Kris.

"Or what?"

"Or I'll get you fired."

"Oh and how are you going to do that."

He proceeded to take a wad of hundreds of bills out. My eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry for my rudeness, Sir! May I please take your orders?" I hesitated before bowing.

Kris laughed. Clearly he was enjoying this. "Nah, we don't want anything."

Then the three of them left in a heartbeat, leaving me standing there with my mouth wide open.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, the five of us were sitting in the movie theater waiting for the movie to start.

"Let's get some popcorn!" said Tiffany.

"I'll go get it." I said.

"I'm coming with you!" said Kwak Min Jun.

The two of us stepped outside to go get the popcorn and drinks.

Kris's POV

So Kai said we should have some "Double K Bonding Time" and now here I am at the theaters with him. Oh joy.

I hate myself for not being able to resists the little ones' aegyo.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" he asked.

"I don't care." I muttered.

Just then, I saw that nerd girl come out of theater 5 to go to the convenience stand. And she's with some guy....who I'm not gonna lie, is almost as handsome as me.

"Wait...what movie's going on in theater 5? I wanna see that one." I found myself saying to Kai.

(A/N OMGGGGG I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. EXO-M. OUR BOYS DID IT. THIS IS THE CUTEST VIDEO EVER. I LOVE YOU EXO. YOU DESERVE IT. <3 PLEAE WATCH THIS. OMG FREEEAKING OUTTT. omg Lay and Kris IS THIS REAL LIFE. ok. enough now. JUST WATCH THIS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu6e-ecEg78&feature=player_embedded DANGGIT WHO'S CUTTING ONIONS?)