AWW GURL OH SHNAP DID YOU JUST EAT MAH POPTART

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

omg 8 comments and every single one included the word MONK <3 thanks guys

Yes. I like Kris. He's good looking, funny, occasionally sweet.......but I will pass on being one of his idiotic date-for-1-hour-then-dump girlfriends.

NO THANK YEWW.

I could only sleep for like 15 minutes at a time, but I kept waking up, thinking about the kiss. By 6:00 am, I just gave up on sleeping and went to the kitchen to get some food.

I wanted some unhealthy food. I love junk food. But there was nothing. I kept seraching and searching until I came across a s'mores flavored poptart. I grabbed it and went to the couch to watch some tv.

Although the tv was on, I was barely watching it. Images of Kris in a suit kept flashing in my head. The kiss scene kept replaying over and over again.

"WHO TOOK THE LAST POPTART???????????????????" his voice boomed, sending me one foot in the air and snapping me back into reality. I heard his footsteps coming closer to where I was and quickly shoved the remained of the poptart under my leg.

"Hey Taeyeon." he smiled. My heart started beating faster and I could barely breathe.

"....................hi."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Not at all, thanks for asking."

"It's because you were thinking of me, right?"

"Conceited."

"But it's true. You're not still mad at me are you...?"

"HOW COULD I NOT BE!!!!??"

He plopped down next to me on the couch. "Well ya shouldn't be...or I won't take you to Quest Crew today."

"OH MY GOSH!!" suddenly my mood got better. "THAT'S TODAY?? I ALMOST FORGOT."

"Now give me a huuuug!" he stretched out his arms.

"Gross no!" I said as I inched away.

But I am stupid and forgot that I was sitting on a poptart.

He saw it and picked it up. He looked at me skeptically. "Why are you so scared of me...?"

"I'm not."

"Then why did you hide this poptart under you...."

"I...well..um..How could I NOT be scared of you. I mean...you're a scary person. And you're like two feet taller than me. And you could hurt me. And you scare me. And stuff."

He smirked his disgusting smirk for the billionth time. "Why would I hurt someone I like..? That's not a good way to get her to be my girlfriend.." he pinched my cheek. He then took a bite of the poptart.

"What are you doing?? I bit that!" I shouted.

"So?" he said. "We've already made out..."

"I'M GOING TO GET READY NOW BYE!" I yelled as I ran upstairs.

I came back down in white skinny jeans and my black quest crew shirt.

"Wowww." said Kris sarcastically. "You are obsessed with them."

"I am." I smiled.

"Well anyways....you still look beautiful in those clothes."

Beautiful...Kris...called...me...beautiful........Can...not..breathe.......Must...put...on...poker...face....HYPERVENTILATIONNNNNN

"Thanks..." I blushed.

"You're blushing." he said as he smiled. "You look like a cute tomato."

A cute tomato...? What the hell?

I turned away, but he lifted my face so that I met his gaze.

"Stop it Kris..." I said.

"Stop what?"

"Stop...stop looking at me like that."

"Why, do you finally realize that you love me? Are you going to accept me now?"

"Kris...I already told you the answer to that. I like you. But you're a jerk."

"All I heard was 'I like you.'" he grinned.

I rolled my eyes.

"I know I can't rush you into something like this...but...can you please...just think about it again?" he asked, looking sincere for once in his life.

"O-Okay...I'll think about it.."