OH NOES

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon's POV

As I was leaving school, Jiyeon grabbed my arm.

"What?" I asked.

"The principal wants to see you."

"Why?"

"Um I don't know"

"Okay...well where is he?"

"He's in the detention room."

THE DETENTION ROOM?

DID I GET DETENTION AGAIN??

I lazily slumped over to Room 210, with Jiyeon following shortly behind me. Obviously she got detention. Does she ever NOT..?

I reached the room and walked inside, while Jiyeon stood at the door.

I turned to her.

"I don't see him here?"

"Oh really....isn't that sad." she said strangely.

"What..? Why are you talking like that."

Rather than answering me, she smirked and said "And I thought you were smart.." before slamming the door shut and locking it.

DUDE WHAT THE FRACK IS GOING ON HERE?

Is she just gonna keep me locked in here? Um, I have a phone, smart one. And there are back doors to this classroom.

As I went to the back door, it swung open, and in came 10 girls.

Hyuna, Jiyeon who walked around the classroom to enter from there, and some other freaks.

I scoffed. "Move." I tried to push through.

They crossed their arms and blocked the doorway.

"No problem." I said, as I turned around and got my phone out of my bag.

"There's no service in here, sweetie." said Hyuna with a smile. One of the girls got a camera out and started to record our conversation. Um. What?

"Okay...what the heck do you guys want?"

"You didn't listen to us."

"About what?"

"YOU'RE GOING TO THE DANCE WITH LUHAN?" screeched Jiyeon.

"Um yeah. As friends. Calm down bro." I said calmly.

"AND YOU'RE FREAKING LIVING WITH KRIS?" added Hyuna.

"Yeah. I'm being forced to. So why the heck do you guys know this?"
 

"ARE YOU KIDDING? We LOVE Exo. We stalk them 24/7, and you think we wouldn't find out?"

"Well that's just creepy and desperate." I said toughly. "You guys need lives. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll just make my way through here.."

I tried to push through them again.

"Oh no you won't." said Hyuna.

"You can't talk to us like that. Okay? And stop stealing our boyfriends." said Jiyeon.

"EX boyfriends. EX EX EX. AND I DON'T LIKE THEM IN THAT WAY ONE BIT." I protested.

"OH JUST SHUT UP." yelled Hyuna as she pushed me to the floor.

I laughed and brushed my jeans off as I stood up.

 "You guys think I'm scared? I'm a black belt in tae kwon do."

They seemed impressed, but they said "Sure. But there's TEN of us. And only one of you."

I shrugged. "I'm sure I'm stronger than all of you and Bruce Lee put together."

Not true. Bruce Lee is a legend. But I had to say something.

"Ah, but you'll let us beat you up. Now won't you?"

"Um why would I do that?"

Hyuna smirked. "Cuz we have..this." She held out something silver in her hand that glistened.

My heart stopped.

Tears immediately threatened to spill out of my eyes.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT??" I yelled, cursing for the first time in my life.

"Darling, we have people. We're rich." said Jiyeon, smiling widely.

"Please....just....give it back." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. This was the first time I cried in a while.

"Okay. But we'll hurt you first. And never talk to Exo again, got it?" said Hyuna. She turned to one of her fatso followers. "You're getting this recorded right?"

The girl nodded.

"Exo doesn't like you, okay?" said Jiyeon. "They would all like it if you were dead. Like your brother."

"STOP IT." I said through gritted teeth. I got up and was ready to punch them, when Hyuna said something that stopped me.

"You touch us, this is getting flushed down the toilet." she said, holding the silver piece.

I stepped back. And the words I had been trying not to say spilled out of my mouth. "Fine...do what you want with me. And I'll never speak to Luhan, Kris, or Kai ever again. If you give that to me."

They smiled. "Good girl."

"Get her." said Hyuna to her group of followers.

All the girls came at me and held me in place, to make sure I wouldn't move.

Hyuna brought out a knife, and my heart dropped to the floor. A. FREAKING. KNIFE.

She smiled and said, "This one's for Kris."

She took the knife and cut it through my right hand.

I cringed and screamed out in pain through my sobs. WHERE IS EVERYONE? THE PRINCIPAL? A TEACHER? MY FRIENDS? KAI? LUHAN? KRIS?

"Not so tough now, are you?" smiled Jiyeon. "And THIS..is for Luhan."

She grabbed my leg.

"Please.....n-not...my legs." I stuttered.

How would I dance??

They ignored me, and suddenly a searing pain shot up my left leg.

Jiyeon had taken a bat and SLAMMED it down on my leg. She then added more pain with the knife.

"Are we done now?" asked Jiyeon.

"Almost." said Hyuna, smiling.

She took the bat and whacked me in the head.

And everything out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hour later, I started coming back to my senses.

I was sprawled out on the floor. There was blood everywhere. My blood.

I tightened my grasp on the silver piece that they had left in my hand after abandoning me here.

Thank God this is safe.

I saw a note taped to my backpack.

"Clean the mess up. And don't you dare tell anyone what happened."

The hardest thing in the world, was getting up. I could barely do it. If I couldn't even stand up, how could I dance?

I grabbed a mop from the corner of the room and spent a good 15 minutes in pain cleaning up the mess.

I threw away the note, grabbed my backpack, and slowly made my way out the school. I put on my oversized hoodie and tightened the strings. That way, my hands wouldn't be shown, and my face would be blocked.

I slowly limped home. I couldn't call anyone. My phone was out of battery.

I showed up at the house, exactly at the time when Kris opened the door.

"AYO WASSUP UGLAYYY." he yelled in my face.

I ignored him and walked through the door to get my suitcase.

"WATCHA DOIN" he yelled annoyingly. "Yo I can't see your face. Why do you look like a dementor?"

He stood there and watched as I took my suitcase. His words turned from jokes to the slightest bit of seriousness.

"Hey...Taeyeon...what are you doing? Why are you limping?"

"Don't talk to me." I said. "...Please. I'm gonna spend the night at a friend's house."

I left the house with Kris standing there dumbfounded.

"What did I do?" I heard him ask himself.

I limped slowly. No. I wasn't going to a friend's house. And I didn't dare to go home.

I hate people feeling sympathetic for me.

I don't like being weak.

I went to the park instead, and lied down on the bench.

I took one last look at the item in my bloody hand before closing my eyes.

The pendant my brother gave to me, the day that he passed away.

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N OKAY I WAS GONNA DO LIKE ANOTHER FUN SCENE...BUT SOME OF YOU GUYS WANTED DRAMA. SO this is my failed attempt. And it slightly scares me.....I dont like sad stuff bro :( hahahha

PS

I have this song stuck in my head. If you know what it is, I shall love you forever.

"Oh meri jaan, oh meri jaan, mere ko majnu bana kar,
Kahan chal di, kahan chal di, pyaar ki pungi baja kar!!"

:D

)