Roll lyk a BUFFARO. WHOOOPS DEY ALREADY KNOW

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Kris's POV

"NO!" I screamed out like a little girl. I quickly clasped my hands over my mouth.

Taeyeon looked at me weirdly. "Why not...?"

Yeah, Kris. Why DID you say that?

"Er...nothing...just...DID YOU KNOW THAT LUHAN LOOKS AFTER HE WIPES HIS ?" I yelled out.

"That's great news. So..how exactly do you know this? Do you spy on him while he's in the bathroom?"

I did just make it seem like that...didn't I?

"I....just have a feeling."

Then Taeyeon gasped. "Kris....are you....jealous?"

Yes Taeyeon. I like you. I want to be with you. Except I hate that. So I shan't tell you that.

"Huh Kris?" she asked again. "Are you jealous of me..? Do you...like Luhan?"

WHAT.

"WHAT THE HELL TAEYEON NO."

She gave an evil smile. "You can't deny it now man...when it gets to the point that you want to see him use the toilet..you definitely like him."

"NO TAEYEON I'M STRAIGHT."

"Don't worry Kris, I won't tell anyone. I swear." she said sincerely. "I promise I won't go out with him, to make you happy."

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME.

"TAEYEON. YOU NEED TO GET THIS FACT IN YOUR HEAD. I. DO. NOT. LIKE. LUHAN." I said forcefully.

"Really...?"

"TRULY."

"Oh...okay." she said finally. "So, I can say yes to Luhan right?"

"Yeah! I mean...no...I mean...URGHHH. JUST GO TO SLEEP." I said, turning over in my bed and crossing my arms across my chest.

She didn't say another word.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, I saw that Taeyeon wasn't on the floor. I can't believe I actually made her sleep there.....I'm so evil.

Where is she?

Then, I heard sounds coming from my bathroom.

"Oneureun dugaeui, dugaeui dal, dal, dari tteuneun bam! Two moons, two moons, two moon, two moon, two moons!" I hear Taeyeon rap.

Oh my God. I must record this. I grabbed my phone and stood by the door while snickering. She finally stopped rapping, and I put the phone back into my pocket. Then, I barged my shirtless self into the bathroom. I saw Taeyeon, who was wearing eyeliner and standing there in a pretty summer dress..she looked so pretty.

"Why are you so fancy?" I asked. She saw me.

"AHH!" she screamed. "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!"

I rolled my eyes. "You're not even changing or anything. And even if you were..." I eyed her up and down. "...there's nothing to see."

"EXCUSE ME? I MEANT THAT I DON'T WISH TO STAND NEXT TO A HALF MAN IN THE BATHROOM."

"Ah, so you think I'm manly?"

"WHAT?"

"Anyways, this is my bathroom. If anyone's gonna get out, it's you."

"I'm not getting out! I was here first!"

"Alright, no problem....but I need to pee. So I guess I'll just take my boxers off and-"

"NO!" she shrieked and ran out in half a second, slamming the door behind her.  I smirked to myself. She's so innocent...

I wore white jeans and a blue button down shirt, and came out of the bathroom. I saw Taeyeon sitting on my bed.

"Can you atleast button your shirt?" she asked me. I inched closer to her. She gulped and looked away.

"Am I making you nervous?"

"Not at all. You're just so hideous, that I need you to cover up as much as possible."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?"

I strangled her again. She could barely breathe and her face turned red.

And this was the moment that my mother decided to unlock the door.

"I see you two are getting along......" she said sarcsatically.

Taeyeon and I immediately backed off of each other and sat down like good little children.

"How do you do Kris?" Taeyeon asked me politely.

"I'm swell. Any day is swell when I get to sit next to an amazing friend like you." I said, plastering a fake smile on my face.

"Right back at you Mr. Wu!" she said, doing the same.

"Nice try." said my mom. "But your little tricks don't fool me. Looks like you guys are gonna have to spend even MORE time together."

*FACEPALM*

"Come down for breakfast, I'm leaving for work now!" my mom shouted as she left the room.

Right when she left, Taeyeon slapped me.

"OW! What was that for??"

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU IDIOT."

She got up and stormed downstairs so angrily that I thought she was going to trip on one of her crutches and tumble down the stairs.

I smiled. She's so cute when she's angry.

I followed her downstairs and saw her sitting down on a stool near the island.

"Make breakfast for me, woman." I ordered.

"Sure thing fatso." she said. She got up, opened the fridge, and grabbed a few ingredients.

She then placed some spinach, expired Swiss cheese, an apple, and milk on the table. She grabbed the blender and mixed everything.

I just stood there with my raised eyebrows and my arms crossed, watching her amusedly.

"Put out your hands." she said.

"What?"

"Put out your hands." she repeated. So I did. And then, she proceeded to pour the lumpy mixture into my hands.

"There." she smiled sweetly. "Enjoy your breakfast."

"Oh....my...gosh." I said, as I threw the disgustiness off of my hands.

She swiftly turned around, and I grabbed her hand. "Get back here."

So she came back........and poured the rest of the mixture on top of my head.

My nostrils flared and my face heated up in anger.

"YOU.....are SO dead."

I ran upstairs and took a 2 minute shower, and then returned to see Taeyeon sitting there calmly and munching on a piece of toast. She looked up at me, paused, then continued to eat her toast.

"You're not even guilty?" I scoffed as I ran my fingers through my wet hair.

She just shrugged her shoulders.

"You're lucky. I'm not gonna do anything now. But you just wait.....cuz revenge is gonna hit you HARD." I smiled deviously. I watched a slight expression of panic and anxiousness flash across her face. NOW she's scared....

Success.

She tried to look calm. She grabbed the orange juice carton and was about to pour herself a glass, when I snatched it from her. I drank a huge gulp straight from the carton, while putting my lips onto it.

I smiled at her. "Here you go." I handed her the carton I had just contaminated.

She looked at me in disgust. "I hate you."

She pushed away the carton and crossed her arms.

"Do you really...?" I asked as I walked closer to her.

She nodded.

I don't know what I was about to do, but whatever it was, it got interrupted.

"Hey Taeyeon!"

And I looked over to see Luhan standing near the open door.

 

 

 

(IDEA OF MOM BARGING IN FROM EXO_SHINee)