O Em geeeZZz Taeyeon is just too popular.

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

The next day, Kris brought me to school with him for the first time. Usually he takes the car and makes me walk. But this time, he wouldn't even let me think about doing that.

He grabbed my backpack and went inside, and I followed shortly behind him.

When we entered, Kai was standing at the front.

The second he saw me, the ridicule started.

"OH MY GOD. HAHHAHAH. TAEYEON'S A CRIP!" he yelled.

I glared at him.

"But you're still hot." he winked. I rolled my eyes.

He turned around to yell to Luhan "YO DUDE GET OVER HERE, CHECK OUT THE CRIPPLE."

Luhan's face turned pale in shock and he ran as fast as he could over to us. He was not taking this as well as Kai was.

"TAEYEON? WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY?"

"Calm down Luhan!" I laughed. "I'm fine."

"No you're not." I heard Kris mumble under his breath.

"Anyways....give me my bag. I need to get to class."

"Wow." said Kris. "No 'thank you'?"

I rolled my eyes again. "Now you care about manners?" I reached out my hand to take the bag.

"I'll walk you to your class." he offered.

"Um..." I said.

Kai cut in. "Nah man I'll do it. We're in the same class for first period."

Kris hesitated but have him my backpack.

"Let's go babe!" said Kai while he put one arm around my neck, making me cringe.

As we were walking down the hall, he started to talk to me about his many girlfriends. Is this really neccessary?

I couldn't take it anymore. "SHUT UP KAI."

"See this is why I like you. You're so fiesty." he said, winking at me for what seemed like the billionth time.

I stopped walking. "You really need to be quiet right now. Or I'll whack you with my crutches."

He leaned in until his face was only an inch or two away from mine. "Do it. I dare you." he whispered.

My face turned red and I stepped back. "Stop being so weird."

"Stop being so gorgeous."

I stopped talking. "It's not funny Kai..." I said sadly.

"What?" he asked.

"I said it's not funny. I KNOW I'm ugly, I have to face it every day when I look in the mirror, and it doesn't help when you make fun of me for it."

His jaw dropped open. "You think you're ugly...?"

"I said stop it Kai."

"But...I'm serious. You're really pretty. I mean it." And for once in his life, he looked sincere. I couldn't say anything. And then he ruined the moment. "I take your breath away, don't I?" he smirked.

"That's it." I said. I took one of my crutches and hit his foot lightly. I didn't actually mean for it to hurt him.

He laughed at me. "You think that hurts?"

"Nah bro I'm just playin with ya!" I said, imitating his annoying 'swag' talk.

"Sure..." he said sarcastically.

"What? I'm serious! Why would I actually want to hurt y-"

"You're so cute when you're defensive." he said.

"Kim Jong In. This is getting really annoying." I said.

"Okay okay." he said. "Anyways, there's a party at my house tonight. And I expect you to come."

I was shocked. This was the first high shcool party I was invited to.....I don't get out much.

"Umm..I don't know.." I said.

"You can invite your nerd friends." he said.

"Er..."

"You're coming. And that's final. Slave." he smirked.

"Well okay then.." I said awkwardly.

He smiled. "Now let's get to class, beautiful."

This is so incredibly awkward I can't even explain it. He turned around and started walking away from me.

"YAH! How can you admit so openly that you like me??" I asked.

He turned around, smirked AGAIN, and said "Well..what's the point in hiding it?"