Wow...FANTASTIC BABY. Dance! OOOoOoOOh I WANNA DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon's POV

Just another normal day at school...

My friends and I insulted exo,

I was grossed out by their couple-ness,

Song Minhee joined us for lunch,

Kris annoyed me in Lit class and didn't let me have a simple conversation with Minhee,

I had to tutor three idiots,

Kai kept telling me that I was attractive and was trying to get out of work,

Luhan kept telling me how excited he was for the dance,

and Kris kept being a big pain in the .

And it went on like this for a few days, until the day of the dance.

"Hey..." Lay walked up to me after school.

"Hey!" I smiled at him.

"Umm.." he scratched the back of his head. "I know this is kinda late..but-"

Luhan interrupted him. He ran over and swung his arm around my neck ."Can't wait to dance with you!"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm talking to Lay, Luhan.." I turned back to Lay. "What were you saying?"

"Nothing.." he said, frowning slightly.

"Hey..is something bothering you?" I asked.

He forced a smile onto his face. "Nope...nothing. I'll see you guys at homecoming, I guess."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunji and I went to Tiffany's house after school .We both groaned when we saw the dresses she picked out for us laid out on her bed.

"Can't we just go in sweatpants..?" I asked.

"Yeah!" agreed Eunji.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Stop being so manly. Put them on. Now."

And of course, Tiffany managed to get us to wear heels and makeup and jewelery too.

When we were done getting ready, Hoya picked us up and brought us all to the dance. Luhan and Minjun were waiting outside at the front door for us.

Tiffany pecked Minjun on the lips, causing me to gag. "You guys...this is just too weird for me."

"Hey..." I looked over to my right to see Luhan sheepishly smiling at me.

"Hey, Luhan." I smiled.

"You look really pretty today."

"Thanks...let's go inside."

He linked my arm in his and walked me in. Thank God I was off those stupid crutches, but my leg was still aching.

We walked inside and I found my eyes scanning the room. "Hey....where's Kris?"

Luhan just shrugged. "I dunno. I'm going to the bathroom."

Why do I care though...?

Kris's POV

I sat there alone. LIke a loser. At a table. With Hyuna grabbing onto my arm and asking me to dance with her. No thanks, sweetie.

And then she came in.

And I stood up in awe.

Taeyeon looked like an angel. She was wearing a white strapless dress with a satin bow tied around the middle. Her hair was curled slightly, and half of it was pinned up. She wore 1 inch silver heels that complimented her skinny legs. She wore the slightest bit of foundation, with black eyeliner, and pink lipgloss.

An angel.

And I watched as Luhan whispered something to her and just left her standing there. She looked lost as her eyes were searching around the room for someone. So I abandoned Hyuna and walked up to her.

She smiled when she saw me. "Hi Kris!"

"Ooh why are you so happy to see me? Is it cuz I'm in a suit and I look DASHING?" I said as I popped my collar.

"Oh yeah," she laughed. "That's definitely it...So...who are you here with?"

I gulped. "Um...I..."

How could I possibly tell her that the goodlooking cool and rich KRIS WU came without a date?

And as if on cue, to my horror, Hyuna came running up to me. "Oppa...Why are you talking to her?" she whined as she grabbed my arm.

"Oh..." said Taeyeon. "Um, I have to go." She turned around.

"No! Taeyeon, wait..." but she had already left me standing there with Hyuna. I looked at her in disgust and threw her off of me.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

She gave me an ugly smile and said "That loser is too ugly and nerdy for you...I'm just doing you a favor."