Detention (Part 2)

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Luhan stepped out into the hallway and I followed, shortly behind him.

"Uh...so Luhan." said Mr. Lee, sounding just a little bit unsure. "We made a mistake."

"What kind of mistake?" said Luhan as he raised his eyebrows.

"A scheduling mistake. We put you in the Honors Math course....but um...clearly you don't belong in there." He then raised up one of Luhan's math tests from the previous year. "5%" was circled at the top in red. FIVE? I would die if I was him. "Like...you really REALLY don't belong there."

"Um so switch me out? Duh." he pointed out rudely.

"We can't. All schedules are final. There's no space for another student in any of the basic math courses."

"Great. So why are we having this conversation?"

I was shocked at the way Luhan was talking to Mr. Lee, and more importantly, the fact that Mr. Lee wasn't scolding him for it. I was also wondering what the heck I was pulled out of detention for. Not that I missed it or anything..but still.

"Well. I'm afraid that one of your fellow students will have to tutor you. And that student would be.."

No. No. No. Oh please no.

"Taeyeon."

Fantastic.

Mr. Lee turned to me and said, "I hope you don't mind, Taeyeon? I personally don't have any extra time to tutor anyone. You are the top student in the entire school, AND you both are in the same group for math class, so it works out perfectly."

"Well...I..."

"I'll talk to Miss Kim and have her take this detention off your record."

"DONE." I said almost immediately after he finished his sentence.

"Great!" he smiled. "So...Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 2:30 to 3:30, Ok?"

Luhan groaned.

"Oh come on. It's just until you can get atleast an 80 on your math test. Okay, well you guys go back to detention, I have to leave now."

Luhan glared at me. "Like I don't hate you enough..." He stormed back into the room.

Excuse me?? What do I do? YOU'RE the one who got a 5 on the test. You piece of poop.

When we went back to the class room, Mr. Sung said it was time to clean the school. "Everyone in the front row...go clean the bathroom. Make sure you scrub them toilet bowls." He said while laughing. He then looked at me and smiled. I mouthed a "Thank You" to him.

"DUDE!" yelled Kai.

"SUP KAI?" said Mr. Sung.

"I am NOT cleaning a toilet."

"Hm. Then you are NOT leaving this room."

"MISTER SUNG YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND."

"I know, it's such a pity isn't it. I just can't seem to grasp the concept of annoying, arrogant, snobby teenagers."

God I love this teacher.

"Kris, Luhan, Taeyeon...clean the windows and the chalkboard. Jiyeon and Hyuna, clean the floors."

"Ne."

"When you're done cleaning, you may take your bags and leave."

Luhan cleaned the windows while Kris and I cleaned the chalkboard.

I was nearly finished cleaning my half of the giganto chalkboard. Seriously. It stretched all the way across the room. My guess is that it's about 10 miles long. I had just left a section at the top...........because I couldn't reach it. I mean, I'm not THAT short. Im 5' 5''. That's pretty normal, right? But this chalkboard is huge,bro.

I looked over to my right and watched as Kris effortessly reached the top of the board. That giant. But there's no way I'm asking him for help.

I stood on my toes and reached my hand up as far as I could, but I still couldn't reach the left over marks. I heard Kris laugh. He walked over and with one swipe, cleaned the top of the board.

....Why is he helping me?

 He smiled at me and walked away.

...Is this some kind of evil prank? And any second now he's going to come at me with a knife? 

I took my bag and left that awful place called detention as fast as I could. I was just in time and I caught the late bus home.

I sat in the very last row of the nearly empty bus. I felt so relaxed. Until someone got on the bus...

 

(A/N WASSUP GUYS. I have a request. If you're reading this story, please please please subscribe and comment. Because if you don't know, then I don't know if you're reading it. And if no one's reading it then I have no reason to continue...so please let me know you're there! :) )

And now. Here is a picture of a beautiful lady.