ohdearyijustbarfedupnonsenseonapage. Sorry for the stupid chapter

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Kris's POV

I was right about to slap her or step on her or flush her down a toilet or something when someone interrupted my train of thought.

"Hellooo students of SM Academy!" said Taeyeon, who was on stage.

Yup. She's our school's president too. Is there anything she can't do..

"Who's ready to daaance?!" she smiled brightly.

The whole room burst into loud cheers in response to her.

 "If you guys have any requests, please come up to our DJ, Clazzi, and request it! But first...let's announce our homecoming king and queen!"

Suddenly, Baekhyun walked up to the stage.

"What are you doing??" Taeyeon asked.

"I am here to accept the crown." he stated simply.

"Baekhyun..I didn't even announce the winner yet."

"Well yeah, but we all know I'm the king."

"Yeah, king of the toilets." she scoffed, causing the whole room to burst into fits of laughter.

"HYUNG!! DON'T LET HER WORDS HURT YOU!" screamed Sehun from the crowd.

Baekhyun scowled at her, but his face relaxed. "I can't be mad at you..you're too pretty."

He took her hand and kissed it.

GET OFF THE STAGE RIGHT NOW BYUN BAEKHYUN.

Taeyeon, rather than blushing like usual, just looked at him weirdly. "Er. I think you should get off the stage now.."

"Right." he said.

"CATCH ME!!" he yelled as he jumped into the crowd.

...Only to end up landing with a thud on the floor. He stood up and brushed himself. "I hate you all!"

"Um.." said Taeyeon. "Now that THAT is over...Chen, do you have the results?"

Chen is the vice president. Chen walked up from behind her and handed her the paper.

"And the homecoming couple of 2012 is....." She looked at it and her eyes widened.

"Kris Wu...."

ME?

"....and..."

AND?

"K-Kim Hyuna..."

WHAT? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

"Come on darling." said Hyuna as she grabbed my arm.

"Get away from me." I shoved her off of me. The whole room gasped.

I stormed up onto the stage and looked into Taeyeon's eyes for a moment, then took the crown from her hands.

I grabbed the microphone and said "Listen. If that THING is going to be the queen..Then there's no way I'm gonna be the king."

I ran off stage, leaving Hyuna to stand there by herself, with a smirk on her face. "You're gonna regret this Kris."

"Er..well..I guess.." said Taeyeon. "We only have a homecoming queen this year..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan's POV

After the announcement, the dancing started. Where is Taeyeon?

I asked Kris where she was.

"Knowing her..." he scoffed. "She's probably eating." Then he walked away.

I looked to the food table. He was right. There was Taeyeon, standing with Eunji, stuffing her face with cakes and pastries.

Hoya was awkwardly standing behind Eunji, waiting to dance with her.

I walked over to Taeyeon and grabbed her hand. She turned back to face me, with cream all over her face.

I laughed and grabbed a napkin. When I lifted my hand up to wipe it off of her face, she quickly took it from my hand and did it herself.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Um..can we dance?" I asked.

She sighed, but agreed. I felt like something was wrong. I knew. I knew she didn't like me at all.

She awkwardly put her arms around my neck and jumped when I put my hands on her waist. She grabbed my hands and pulled them up higher. She looked really uncomfortable. I kept staring at her beautiful face, admiring all of her features, but she wasn't looking at me. Not even for one second.

I knew who she was looking at.

Kris.