O em gee go listen to please dont go by kwill

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

I woke up at 6 a.m., earlier than anyone else in the house. I blushed as I thought of our kiss from last night. I found it slightly embarassing..I wasnt sure where I found the courage to do that.

I quietly got ready and left the house early for school, because I didn't want to face Kris.

I was walking down the street when I heard Luhan call my name.
 
"Oh hey Luhan!" I smiled. He was on his bike. "What's up?"
 
"Nothin much.." he said. "Where's Kris?"
 
"Um...probably still sleeping. I wanted to go early." I said.
 
"Oh. So..we need to get started on that math project!" Luhan reminded me.
 
"OH YEAH!" I facepalmed myself. "We can get together with Eunji and Hoya after school....how about my house? I..don't feel like going to Kris's house right away."
 
"Sounds good!" he smiled. "So...have you thought about...us?"
 
Oh gosh. He still doesn't know I'm in a relationship with Kris...
 
"Umm...I..I don't know." I said. I couldn't do it. I couldn't come out and tell him the truth.
 
"Oh.." he looked disappointed, but put a smile on his face. "Well I hope you can tell me soon!"
 
"Sure," I smiled as we entered the school.
 
----------------------------------------------------------
I tried to avoid Kris the whole day.
 
Everytime I saw him in the halls, he would open his mouth to say something, and I would scurry past him with a red face.
 
I skipped lunch to make sure I wouldn't see him there either.
 
I even told Mrs. Kim that 'I forgot to wear my (nonexistant) contact lenses and couldn't see the board from my seat' so that I could move up and away from Kris.
 
I'm not sure what I expected to do...avoid him for the rest of my life? Yes, I was embarassed...but I really liked him..so avoiding him forever was not an option.
 
I felt something hit the back of my head. I looked down to see a skittle...I turned back and glared at Kris. He had a small skittles bag in his hands and a smirk on his face. I glared at him, and when I turned back to the front, I found Mrs. Kim standing right at my desk with her arms crossed.
 
"What is this..?" she asked sternly, referring to the skittle that had landed on my desk.
 
"Um.."
 
"NO EATING IN CLASS." she scolded, and turned around to face the board.
 
Sigh.
 
The bell rang and I ran out of the class as fast as I could in order to avoid Kris catching up to me.
 
I turned down an empty hallway only to be pinned against the wall by Kris. Dang it he's fast..
 
"Why are you avoiding me..?" he asked in a low, gruff voice. His face was only inches away from mine. A tint of red creeped up on my ears.
 
"I..." I looked down. "I haven't been...what are you talking about?"
 
He gave me a skeptical look. "Taeyeon..."
 
"I'm sorry." I said. "It's just...I just...I'm a little bit..."
 
Now how was I supposed to say this? Luckily, I didn't have to.
 
"...You're embarassed?" he asked me.
 
I simply nodded shamefully in response.
 
"Well...I don't see a reason to be." he said. I looked up at him. "You didn't do anything wrong. You just made a little Chinese boy very very happy." he said cheesily.
 
I blushed. "You're not little..." I chuckled.
 
He rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean. So stop avoiding me. I can't take it anymore. I need you."
 
"Stop it." I said as I playfully stopped him on the shoulder. He was still pinning me against the wall. "Kris..I have to go to class."
 
"I don't care.." he smirked.
 
"Kris!" I whined.
 
"Okay, okay. You're too cute for me to say no." he said. Before backing off, he quickly pecked me on the lips. Even a little thing like that was enough to make my heart flutter.
 
He stepped back and I smiled. But my smile quickly faded away.
 
Because there...
 
standing behind Kris...
 
were Luhan and Kai.