Yes master.

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Kris turned around and gave me his signature "I-Hate-You" look.

"Sup." I said.

He just sighed, shook his head, and walked away from me.

Success.

Mr. and Mrs. Wu called us over to the kitchen for dinner. I walked towards their voices. I swear, I'm gonna get lost in this giant place. I walked in, and saw the most amazing kitchen I have ever seen in my life. There were atleast five chefs running around frantically to cook the food, and two maids bringing the food from the kitchen to the dining room.

"Whoa..." I said.

"Impressed?" smirked Kris.

"No." I lied.

I walked over to the dining room and said, "Thank you but I'm not going to be eating today."

"What? Why not?" asked Mrs. Wu.

"Oh I don't know...I'm just not hungry"

Or I might just be afraid of Kris trying to poison me again...

Kris looked at me and scoffed. He knew I was hungry. He knew why I didn't want to eat.

"Oh okay. Well just sit down and give us company, then." said Mr. Wu.

I sat down at the seat across from Kris. He kept taking occasional glances up from his food to glare at me.

"So...where will I sleep?" I asked.

"Well Kris's room of course!"

(A/N...predictable. But. I had to XD )

My heart stopped.

This is unacceptable.

"DAD. WE HAVE LIKE 500 ROOMS IN THIS HOUSE AND SHE HAS TO SLEEP IN MINE?"

"Kris, you need to learn how to share. If she stays in any other room, it'll defeat the whole purpose of her even staying here! You need to influence her with your great ways."

I can't believe how much his parents praise him..'You need to influence her with your great ways.'

....What the heck? Is he a sacred monk or something?

Everyone finished dinner and got up. Mr. and Mrs. Wu looked really tired. "Taeyeon, if you don't mind, we're just gonna go ahead and crash right now."

"Of course! No problem!" I smiled. "Sleep well."

"-up." muttered Kris.

ME??? OHOHOHO GOOD ONE KRIS;)

Kris's parents headed on upstairs and I walked back to the living room. I picked up my backpack and placed it on the couch.

"Uh-uh." said Kris from behind me.

"What?"

"Go back on the floor."

I hung my head and slowly slumped back on the floor.

"Oh and you're NOT sleeping in my room."

"Trust me. I don't want to."

"Good. I'm going now." He turned around to go upstairs to his room.

Then suddenly, he stopped and turned around.


"Listen. I really don't want you here. So stay out of my way. Or I'm going to make your life miserable."

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE EITHER. YOU. HUGE. FAT. IDIOT.

"Wait.." he added. "The only time you can come near me is when I want to order you to do something. Okay?"

I ignored him.

"Answer. Me."

"OKAY.............jerk." I added softly.

Kris's POV

I am so nice to that girl. Seriously. I'm letting her sleep in my house. And I talk to her. How nice am I?

Yet....I can't sleep. It's been two hours since I climbed into bed, and I'm feeling guilty.

My mind was telling me not to, but my feet took me downstairs. I walked into the living room and saw Taeyeon lying on the cold hard floor. She obviously wasn't asleep. She was shivering and putting her arms around herself to keep warm. She was coughing like crazy.

"Gross." I said.

She shot upright.

"Stop coughing in my house. I don't want your germs to contaminate us. You could danger us into becoming ugly and poor." I said.

She narrowed her eyes. "You should really hear yourself sometimes...you sound like an idiot. Anyways, THE ONLY REASON I'M SICK IS BECAUSE OF YOU."

"Me??"

"YES YOU. You made me stand out in the freezing cold and rain for about...7 point 5 minutes!"

Wow. Even when she's yelling at me she manages to sound nerdy. Wait...this IS my fault. I guess...I kind of...feel bad? Ish?

"Um. It's okay. I forgive you." I forced through my teeth.

"You FORGIVE me? For WHAT?"

"Uh for spreading your sicko germs in my house? Duh." I said. Wasn't it obvious? I thought she was smart..

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then her stomach growled loudly in the silence.

"Shoot." she muttered.

"You're hungry aren't you?"

"Yes, captain obvious. And that was also thanks to you..."

Ha. I KNEW she didn't eat cuz of me.

Her stomach growled again and her face turned red with embarassment. "Um..can I eat something?" she asked quietly.

"Hm..call me master."

"No."

"Ok bye then" I said as I turned back up the stairs.

"WAIT.." I heard her say. I smiled, then put a straight face on and turned around.

"Er...Can I have something to eat....................................master.." she said, squeaking out the last word.

"What's that?" I teased. "I can't hear you."

"You SO did hear me!" she protested.

I just crossed my arms.

"FINE. MASTER. I AM HUNGRY."

I grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen and came back. She stood up, her eyes twinkling when she saw it. Wow...this girl loves food..

Right when she was about to take it from my hand, I held it up higher.

"Aw come on!!" she whimpered. "I'm STARVING!"

"You know what to do." I smiled.

"You're a monster..." she muttered as she got down on her knees. She then bowed down to me. "Oh great sacred monk master person. Please. Please. PLEASE. Give me the granola bar."

"What are you doing? All I meant was for you to say the word 'please'..." I smirked as I handed her the bar. Wait. Did she just call me a monk?

She looked shocked, but then said "I don't care. I got my food." She flashed a huge grin at me. Then she stopped smiling. "You know how evil you are to me, right?"

"How cute. You think I care." I smirked and went back up stairs and had a peaceful sleep.

 

 

(A/N Im actually satisfied with a chapter for once...tell me if you guys like it! And if you want more of this fluff and comedy and nonsense, or if you want drama!)