OPPOSITE OF BROMANCE???

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

(this fanfic is one month old omg. happy bday to youuuu.)

Luhan's POV

On top of that, she looked like she was in pain.

"Taeyeon.." I said.

"Hm?" her attention drifted back to me.

"Is something wrong?"

"What..?" she laughed nervously. "No..it's just..this is the first time I've ever slow danced with a guy."

She blushed, but she still looked like she was in pain.

"Oh...I wouldn't imagine that, with a pretty face like yours." I said.

She smiled at me.

She smiled. At me. She blushed. Because of me.

Should I...ask her to be my girlfriend again? I think I will.

"Taeyeon..I re-"

"LUHAN!" Kris yelled. "I need to show you something?"

I growled at him. "What do you want?"

"Just come here." he dragged me away from Taeyeon, and into a room in the back.

He closed the door and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Are you an idiot?" he asked me.

I was shocked. "What?"

"Didn't you see her face? She was in pain...why were you making her dance?"

"I-I didn't..I mean..I just...I asked her if something was wrong..and she said-"

"No. She said no. Obviously. Don't you know Taeyeon? She's going to say no..even if she feels like she's dying."

I was speechless.

"Why can't you use your brain?" he asked me harshly.

I looked at him suspiciously. "Kris....you've never acted like this before."

"So?" he asked curtly.

"So...do you like Taeyeon?"

He paused.

"You know what Luhan....I do." He said, as my jaw dropped open. He doesn't act like it.. "A lot. So much that I was willing to sit back and see if she would be happy with you. But you don't know her at all. Do you even know anything about her? About her past? About her hobbies? About her feelings?"

I frowned. "Well...that's not fair. You have an unfair advantage. She's freaking LIVING in your HOUSE."

"Don't raise your voice at me." he said fiercely.

"I'll do what I want." I snarled. "You think you can have everything Kris. All the money, all the popularity, all the fun..and I've been sitting here and watching you take advantage of me and everyone else. But I'm done now. And you can't have Taeyeon."

"YOU don't get to decided her feelings." he scowled, as he came up to me and grabbed my collar in anger.

"True. But I can change them." I said calmly. "She doesn't deserve someone as awful as you. I can take care of her better."

"We'll see." he said, loosening his grip, and leaving me standing in the room alone.

Kris's POV

I walked over to the tables and saw Taeyeon sitting down by herself at a chair. She was holding her leg in pain.

I knew it.

I walked over to her. She saw me and immediately shot right up. "Oh silly me what am I doing sitting down...Let's go dance!!"

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"Stop it. Sit down."

She pouted and sat down. "But I want to dance..."

"I'm not letting you dance when your leg is half broken."

She sighed and looked to her friends who were partying and having a good time. "How am I going to do the competition...."

"You'll get better by then." I said. "I promise you will."

She smiled as if my lame words had actually encouraged her. "I hope so."

"This is boring." she sighed. "Why are you sitting down here? Go have fun."

"Nah I'm good." I smiled. "I'm here to make this slightly less boring for you."

"And how will you do that..?" she raised her eyebrow.