AWWW NAHH MAN YOU DID NAWT JUST DO DAT TAH MEEEEE

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Luhan's POV

She stayed silent for a few seconds.

Is she gonna say no?

"Well...I mean...we can just go...for fun. I think it'll be pretty cool..you know.........Or if you don't want to go to me then I guess that's-" I started rambling when Taeyeon cut me off.

"LUHAN STOP." she laughed. "I'll go with you."

"REALLY??" I said, a little over excitedly.

"Yes..."

"PROMISE?"

"Luhan. I. Will. Go. With. You. To. The. Dance." she said, putting emphasis on each word.

She put her hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes, as she said the last word. "Promise."

Taeyeon...do you even know what you're doing to me? I wanted to put my lips onto hers, right then and there.

And then she said. "I mean, we're just friends right? It'll be cool."

Oh.

The words 'just friends' made my heart sink to the floor.

Why won't she see me as anything else?

Taeyeon's POV

Luhan walked me back, and I stepped through the open door.

I brought my backpack over to the table and sat down, to start on my homework for business management class.

I heard a slam in front of me, and was shocked to see Kris sitting down with me to do homework. Looks like my embarassing reason for why I didn't let him kiss me made him feel better...

"Wassup nerdddd?" he asked.

I ignored him and looked down at my worksheet.

"Explain the term divestiture."

WAT.

I guess I'll skip that question for now...

"Explain the retrenchment strategy and it's advantages and disadvantages."

WAT.

Skippin' that one too...

"Explain what a strategic alliance is used for."

WAT.

I groaned out loud. This is impossible. This is the single class that I'm not getting an A+ in. I'm getting an A-. I'm practically failing.

Kris looked up at me. "Stop bothering me I am studying very hard."

"Yeah right. You're KRIS."

"Tru dat." he said as he flung his book accross the table. I rolled my eyes. "So watcha workin on?" he said annoyingly.

"Nothing."

He snatched the paper and started reading the questions.

"Wait...you don't get this stuff?"

"Um no?" I said as-a-matter-of-factly.

He burst out laughing. "THIS IS SO EASY. I COULD DO IT IN MY SLEEP."

"Are you kidding me? You're like failing school!"

"Well yeah. In every class EXCEPT business. I'm an entrepreneur, remember?"

Oh right. I glared at him and simply snatched the paper back.

I kept staring at the questions as if the answers would magically pop into my head if I stared at the questions long enough.

I glanced up to find that Kris was staring at me, and I quickly looked back at my paper as my face started to heat up. Stop staring at me you idiot.

I need his help...but my smartness ego is too big to ask him for it.

"You need my help, don't you?" he smirked.

"N-No...." I said. He looked at me, as if to say a sarcastic 'really?'

"FINE. I NEED HELP. PLEASE HELP ME." I said, throwing away my ego.

"Tell me I'm smarter than you."

"I'm smarter than you." I said, smiling widely.

He bonked me on the head. "You know what I mean."

I sighed. "Kris. You are smarter than me. So please offer me your help."

He started to explain all the business terms in extensive details, and he was really good at it. Although it was such complicated content, I could understand everything he was teaching me. I was in shock at how smart he sounded.

He suddenly stopped talking and chuckled. He stretched out his hand accross the table and placed his hand under my chin, and made me close my jaw.

"Impressed?" he smiled.

"A little..." I mumbled.

"Good. Now I order you to do your work."

I started working on the long worksheet, while Kris sat there and watched me the whole time.

Kris's POV

I watched her as her eyes started to blink slowly. She was clearly exhausted.

Soon, she abandoned her work sheet as she crossed her arms on the table, rested her head, and drifted off to sleep.

I had an urge to slap her and order that slave to get back to work. And then make me a sandwich.

But then I realized how peaceful she looked.

I walked around the table to get closer to her, and kneeled down to reach her height. My face was only 10 inches away from hers, when I realized something.

She was beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.

And I wasn't planning on denying the fact any longer.

She.

Is.

Gorgeous.

I reached my hand out and lightly carressed her cheek, feeling her perfect smooth skin. I continued to examine the rest of her face..

Her long black eyelashes.

Her adorable nose.

Her silky long hair.

Her soft kissable unkissed lips.

Wow...I'm a creep.

I found myself leaning closer and closer, to kiss her on the cheek.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING.

As I came to the realization that I was about to make a move on this nerd, I stumbled back and fell on the floor, making a huge THUD sound.

She stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes.

"What are you doing on the floor, Kris?" she asked sleepily.

"I like the floor, okay?" I snapped.

"Sorry..." she said, and went back to work.

I ran my hands through my hair while I sat on the floor. What is happening to me?

While I was contemplating the meaning of life (Wut? lol), her annoying..........okay perfect.....voice interrupted my thoughts.

"DONE!" she said with a huge grin, as she did a little victory dance.

"Weirdo." I said. How can someone get so excited over WORK?

She then looked at the clcok nervously.

"What?" I asked.

"Kris.......Master.......can I watch tv?"

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you want to watch?"

I wish I didn't ask.

She went on rambling on forever about some dance crew called Quest Crew and how they were the best dancers in the world and that they were amazing and that she had dreams to be like them and that they inspired her to start breakdancing and other nonsense.

Apparently the grand finale of the show they were on was going to be in 5 minutes.

"Whatever." I said.

I sat down with her on the couch and switched to the channel.

I sat through 55 minutes of extreme pain.

She sat there ans constantly insulted the opposing crew the whole time, and went crazy when Quest Crew performed.

She even got up, and nearly perfectly imitated the dance moves.

She's normally shy....but I guess nothing can stop this girl when it comes to dance. Her obsession with dance was beginning to scare me. Just a little bit.

Finally, at the 55th minute, the host said

"And the winner......of the 2012 competition....IS...." and he took a long pause.

And because I am so evil, I decided to play a trick.

I turned off the tv.

She FREAKED. OUT.

"OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING QUICKLY TURN IT BACK ON WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN???????????"

She tried to grab the remote from me but I stood up and held it high above my head.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME KRIS? WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH? PLEASE? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHRINK LIKE A FOOT. YOU'RE TOO TALL. PLEASE KRIS PLEASE TURN IT ON."

Is it weird that I find this cute? And that it's super fun to torture her?

I glanced at my watch. 7:58. Should be fine now.

"Here ya go." I said as I gave it to her.

She frantically searched for the power button and pressed it as fast as she could.

"Have a good day everyone, and congrats to the winning crew!" exclaimed the ugly and overexcited host, concluding the show. The tv switched to the ads.

"Oh....................................................My...........................................................God." said Taeyeon, who was currently sitting there with the most shocked expression on her face that I have ever seen. "You. Did. Not. Just. Do. That."

"Oh but I did." I smiled.

"YOU-"

"Uh-uh-uh." I said. "Slave, you still have 20 days left of being an angel to me."

She looked like she was going to cry. Lolz. "Kris........................why are you so mean to me? Luhan and Kai don't abuse their power like you do!"

"Cuz I'm awesome." was my descriptive answer.

"I hate you."

I smiled in satisfaction.