WADDAHECK IS EVEN GOING ON

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

OMG SHE(derpyderpsquad - "Secret Santa") GOT SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS THANKS GUYS!!:)

Ok Im unbelievably busy but I have to update. Because you guys mean a lot to me. And my voters. Omg. I know its just 14 but that is seriously so much to me thank you guys<333 I will give you shout outs in the next chapter because I love you<3

Please check out my other stories too!

SOSOSOSOSOOS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FIVE BILLION DAYS REALLY TRULY I AM. as you can see from this chapter my writing skills and creativity have gone down significantly. :'(

 

The second I saw Tao I started to walk back to Kris.

"Nu-uh, no way," Kris said as he turned around and pushed me back towards Tao. AND I BUMPED INTO TAO.

I turned around and glared at Kris. "I hate you."

He smiled at me and blew me a kiss. Freak.

"Um...so...Taeyeon," Tao started.

"I'm sorry." I cut him off.

He looked at me, bewildered. "You're...sorry? For what? If anyone, I should be th-"

"I'm sorry for arguing with my brother that day...It's all my fault...If I didn't-"

"Don't say that." he roared angrily as he gripped my shoulders. "It's not your fault. Stop being stupid."

All I could do was sigh. I didn't know what to say.

"You and I both know..that it's not your fault. Can we stop this? Can we stop being so awkward with each other? Can we be friends again?"

I tried to smile and nodded my head slowly.

"Now," he said. "Don't think about this right now. Right now, your only concern is that dance. So focus on that."

"Okay, father," I muttered, making him laugh.

"GIDDYUUPP COWBOYS YEEHAW!" someone yelled.

I whipped my head around to see Hoya making a fool of himself, as usual. He was doing the cowboy lasso part of the gangnam style dance and stomping down the hallway.

"Stop that!!" hissed Eunji, trailing behind him and covering her face. 'I don't know him,' she mouthed to the other people standing in the hall.

"I CAN'T YO! I'M SO EXCITED!" he yelled back. He spotted me. "Hey Taeyeon! Join me!"

"Hoya, what the heck are you doing?"

He stopped dancing. "Gosh. Why does no one appreciate my dancing skills?"

Minjun walked by. "Because you're awful."

Hoya gasped. "Dayumm girl, hold my earrings." He took off his nonexistant earrings and placed them in my hands.

"What is even going on??" I whispered to Eunji. She shrugged in embarassment.

"TIFFANY!" Hoya cried when he saw her. "Your boyfriend! He's being so mean to me!" He started to cry. Legitamately. CRY.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON BECAUSE I AM TERRIBLY CONFUSED." I said.

"It's nothing new," said Kris coming up behind me. "Hoya's being stupid, as usual."

Hoya dropped to the floor. "No one likes me...I...I try so hard in life...but no one likes me. And I have a scary girlfriend on top of all of that."

"Scary?!" Eunji crossed her arms and glared at him. It was hilarious. It looked like Eunji was some angry mom scolding her toddler.

"Hoya!" I shouted. "We have to go on and perform in like an hour! Please get up!"

"Get up?" he asked me. "Get...up? What the hell do you want me to do! You want me to start freaking flying or something? Get 'UP?' What does that even mean?? Should I just like jump on to some balloons? Or grow some wings? I don't understand."

"Er...Hoya..I mean stand up."

"Then why couldn't you just SAY that?" he screamed in my face, spewing particles of spit everywhere. He could barely stand up. He could barely even walk properly. He kept wobbling all over the place.

I wiped off my face. "Okay that was gross," I said. "But I'm still not understanding what your problem here is?"

"My problem is that I like to take long beaches by myself while holding stuffed alpacas and eating steamed buns!"

I rubbed my forehead. This was the strangest thing I had ever experienced. It was like something I'd only see in my dream. I felt like my head was going to burst off. Atleast 10 people in the room just stopped to watch Hoya. He was really putting on a show.

Eunji tried to do something. "Please, Hoya. Please, just-"

"Hey guys," Hyuna said as she walked by. What the heck was she doing here? "Can't wait to see you perform."

She started to waddle away in her ugly high heels when she abruptly stopped and looked back at Hoya with a smile.

"Oh by the way Hoya, did you like the drink I gave you?"