ew yu guise r sooo sweaty

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

I walked with Lay to the basketball court in his neighborhood.

"Why are you making me come?" I sighed. "I can't even play!"

"I'm sure you're great at basketball!"

"....I'm on crutches, Lay."

"Oh...right." he chuckled.

I laughed at his cuteness.

"But I wanted your company." he said, giving me a cheeky smile.

"Oh shush." I said.

We reached the basketball court and Luhan, Kai, Chen, Chanyeol, Suho, and Baekhyun were there.

"HAPPY BIRHTDAYY!" they all shouted at the same time.

"Thankss guys." said Lay. "Yo is Tao coming?"

"No.." said Suho. "He said something like 'How can I have fun on a day like this?'..I don't know."

"It was a little creepy..." added Chanyeol.

"Tao is just creepy in general." laughed  Kai.

Luhan slapped him on the shoulder. "That's not nice."

"Please." I said. "Is Kai EVER nice?"

Kai gave me a skeptical look. "Guurll you betta shut yo mouth!"

"Or what?" I provoked him.

"Or.." he stepped closer to me. "I'll MAKE you shut it." he winked at me, sending shivers down my back.

My eyes widened and I muttered "Okay...you win."

"Don't I always?" he smirked.

"Alright, alright, back away from the pretty girl." said Baekhyun.

Pretty..? I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, or Luhan will get mad." laughed Chen, causing Luhan to turn the color of a tomato.

Chanyeol laughed along as he swung his arm around Luhan's neck. "So..how's your progress with her?"

"YEAH CAN WE CHANGE THE TOPIC NOW?" I interrupted.

They laughed and then switched the topic to Chen's trolling skills.

We were all having a good time chatting and laughing when...Kris walked in.

Shoot.

I turned around and hid my face with my hands.

"What is she doing..?" I heard Kris ask.

What am I doing?

I probably look like an idiot.

A weak one too.

MUST...ACT..TOUGH.

I turned around and glared at him as I crossed my arms. "Don't you have an ugly idiot to go back to? Hyuna?"

Kris flinched at the mention of her name but quickly went back to his expressionless self. "I know, It was hard to keep her off me." he said smoothly.

"Ah," I said in realization. "So she is the fly and you are the poop?"

This sent Chanyeol, Chen, and Baekhyun into huge fits of laughter. They were literally ROFLING.

"Get up NOW or I will crush your little bodies with my FOOT." said Kris.

"NO INJURING PEOPLE ON MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE." Lay yelled out.

"It's your birthday..?" Kris raised his eyebrow.

I scoffed at him. How careless.

"Yup!" grinned Lay.

"Oh."

"Are you kidding me?" I said. "You're not gonna tell him happy birthday."

"Stay out of this Taeyeon."

"You don't care about anyone, huh?" I continued.

"I said...stay out of this." he gritted his teeth.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bench. Kris clenched his fists and took a stride toward me.

Lolz. He thinks he's intimidating me.

Lay stepped in between us. "OKAY!" he said and chuckled nervously. "Let's um..play basketball now..."

Kris took a deep breath swiftly turned around. They broke into teams and started to play.

I watched them play and get sweaty and disgusting and was extremely bored.

I was shocked at how bad Kris was doing..I thought he was the captain of our school's varsity team?

"YOU !" I yelled when Kris completely missed the basket. He slammed the ball on the ground, sending it flying, then glared at me while he placed his hands on his hips.

"Do you want to die?" he asked.

"Anyways!" I said, quickly getting up, to avoid being hurt by Kris. "I think you've hurt me enough for today."

I saw a pang of guilt flash across his face.

I continued. "But this is quite boring, so I'm gonna go now. I'll see you back at your house later, Lay."

"You're staying at Lay's house tonight..?" Kris asked.

"Yeah. Is there a problem?"

Kris didn't say anything.

"That's what I thought." I walked out and back  into the neighborhood.

I decided to go to the garden.

Seriously..this neighborhood is SO nice. Minjun is so lucky to live here.

I started walking in the garden...until I saw something behind the tree that made my body freeze and my eyes widened. My crutches dropped to the floor, making a loud sound.

The two people who were kissing suddenly looked in my direction.

Kwak Min Jun and Hwang Tiffany.