Dont Make A Scene Dude

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Guise follow me on twitter! @Exo_Saranghae

 

"Alone??" I said. "But what about-"

"Come on," Kris whined. "We're always with your friends.."

"So!"

Kris saw that I wasn't gonna stop arguing. "You've left me no choice, Taeyeon."

"What?" my eyes widened. "What re you gonna do??"

Kris cleared his throat. And then started yelling. "YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME?"

"Kris!" I whisper-shouted. "Stop it!"

"Oh, so I can't even TALK to you now? You don't even wanna be friends?" Kris asked. "Wow, you're cruel. Really."

Everyone was staring at us. "Kris stop!" I said again.

"I'm gonna kill myself. I swear I am. I loved you. You told me you loved me. Was it all a lie?"

Eunji snickered in the crowd. "Yeah Taeyeon! How could you do this? You're a jerk!"

"Not helping!" I said to her. Other members of the crowd started bombarding me with questions.

I looked up and glared at Kris. "I hate you," I said. "You win."

He smirked. "That's what I thought."

He cleared his throat again and turned to the mass of people. "Thank you all for your support. We are now back together again. I hope she doesn't break my heart again."

"LET'S. GO." I said, holding his wrist and dragging him out of there.

-------------------

"Why are we at your house?" I asked.

"You'll see," he grinned.

He opened the door.

"Surprise!"

"Oh my God..." I said as I walked inside. The dining room was decorated with candle lights and everything and there was all types of fancy food on the table. "You did this for me??"

"No, I did it for a potato. Yes I did it for you!" said Kris.

"Hey..whoah..What's your name?" some random guy in a suit asked you.

You looked at Kris with a confused expression.

"Oh," said Kris. "This is the butler. I hired him just for you."

"Huh? Oh..It's Tae-"

"FART,"  interrupted Kris. Dear Kris. You do not yell out the word fart in front of anyone. Ever.

I shot him a look.

He lowered his voice. "Taefart...Her name...her name is Taefart. Gross, right?"

I sighed and looked at the confused guy. "My name is Taeyeon. And don't ask me what's wrong with this guy, cuz I have no idea."

"Right, heh," the guy laughed awkwardly. "Well you two go do whatever, dinner will be ready in 20 minutes."

"Damn," Kris said as we sat down on the couch. "I wish you'd get freaking plastic surgery or something."

I gasped. "Excuse me??"

"Yeah. Like to get uglier or something. I can't have all these guys chasing after you."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "You're so lame..."

"But seriously!" he laughed. "Everywhere we go! Even Kai flirts with you! Right in front of me!"

"Well Kai is pretty hot..." I said.

Kris had his jaw dropped open.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding!" I said. I tapped his nose. "Well you don't need to worry mister because like I've said all the other times you got jealous, I am YOUR girlfriend, not THEIRS."

"True," he smiled. He pushed me down on the couch and leaned over me.

"Yah!" I said. "Move!"

"No," he said. "I hate you. You're making me lose all my swag and charisma. Now I just seem like some lame guy who's obsessed with you."

"But you are some lame guy who's obsessed with me..."

"I don't think you're in any position to be insulting me right now," he smirked.

(A/N IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER: GUYS I CANT EVEN EXPRESS TO YOU HOW MUCH I HATE CHEESINESS AND I DONT KNOW HOW THE HECK IM SUPPOSED TO END THIS AND I HATE THIS STORY SOO MUCH LIKE HOW DO YOU GUYS PUT UP WITH THIS AHH OKAY SO GET PREPARED FOR THE DUNKYOURHEADINATOILET KIND OF ENDING)

He put his arms on my waist and started to lean down to kiss me.

Once inch away.

One centimeter.

One milimeter.

And then the door burst through.

Exo. Of course.

Kris grunted and I laughed.

"Yo guys hope we're not interrupting anything," Kai winked as he nonchalantly walked over and plopped down on the couch next to us.

"Yeah, do you mind? We wanna watch TV," said Luhan, wedging himself in between Kris and I.

"Yeah!" Tao yelled. "Hey oldbutnowonceagainnew best friend!" He sat down next to me.

Kris facepalmed himself. "I hate you guys so much..."

 

 

 

LOL WAT WAS THAT IM DYING THAT WAS SO BAD HONESTLY NEXT TIME  SHOULD I GET SOME KIND OF WRITER HELPER? HONESTLY.