O NOOOOES MY LIFE IS OVER YO

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Huh?

I laughed. "What the heck dad?"

"You'll be living with the Wu family."

My heart stopped. My jaw dropped open. A billion curses ran through my head simultaneously.

Finally, I managed to squeak out "...what?"

"Well. As you can see, the Wu family is very well-behaved and skilled. We believe that if you stay at their house for a while...you will be influenced by their ways. You will be on your way to getting scholarships and becoming a successful business woman."

"WHAT? THATS THE STUPIDEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD" I bursted, causing everyone in the restauraunt to look at me. I dialed my tone down a little bit. "What if I don't want to be a businesswoman! Yes I want to be successful in life and do better in school..but-but..this idea is just STUPID."

"Young lady, you will calm down THIS INSTANT." said my dad harshly.

This is awful. This doesn't even make sense to me. Yes I'm already a great student, not gonna lie, and I do want to become even better, but LIVING AT THE WU HOUSE WILL NOT HELP ME ONE BIT.

"Are you just trying to get rid of me for a few months or something? Because I remind you of him?"

The atmosphere became awkward. Kris coughed slightly.

This enraged my mother. The fact that I brought up the topic of my dead brother. Seeing her expression, I immediately felt guilty.

"Sorry...um...anyways. If you just wanna send me away, why don't you send me to Eunji's house??"

"Are you kidding? We don't want you to turn into a thug!" said my dad, ignoring my previous comment that clearly bothered him.

"EUNJI'S NOT A...okay yeah, she kind of is...but Kris is WORSE!" I said, glancing at Kris to see how he was taking this.

He looked shocked at first but now there was a smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about? Kris is such a sweet angel!"

I choked on my water. Kris grinned from ear to ear. That evil faker..

"Oh thank you Mr. Lee. I believe that young Taeyeon will be able to learn a lot from me while she stays at our household." he said.

This guy is a joke. Ha. Ha. A big joke.

I buried my head in my hands. "My life is over..." I whined.

"How long do I have to stay there?" I asked.

"Until we believe the time is right."

"This is so silly." I said. "I'm already a straight A student. I already have like no friends at school cuz I'm such a nerd. And now you want to make it worse?"

"Taeyeon please. It won't be for that long." said my mother.

Kris's POV

I have to say...this is a pretty stupid idea. I can't believe my parents suggested it.

At first, I was shocked. THIS UGLY NERD IS GOING TO LIVE IN MY OWN HOUSE?

But then I thought.....wait. She's my slave. And she'll live in my house. Which means she'll be my slave 24/7.....this is perfect.

A devious smile appeared on my face.

This will be fun.