Detention (Part 1)

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

(A/N: Splitting up the detention scene into two parts cuz I don't have a lot of time to write write now haha.)

Finally the bell rang, ending what seemed like the longest school day of my life. But while the other kids ran out the building, I slowly made my way to room 208. Detention. With Kris. And Luhan. And God knows who else.

I turned the knob and slowly creaked the door open. No one else was there yet. Right then, Mr. Sung walked in.

"First-timer, huh?" he chuckled. 

I nodded sadly. "How'd you know?"

"The regulars always come late..I'm gonna go grab some coffee and come back. They'll probably be here by the time I return."

"Alright."

He left, but then stuck his head through the door shortly after. "Oh by the way..I wouldn't sit in that row if I were you..." and left again. Okay...That was weird. I was sitting in the front row, so I moved back a seat. Suddenly, I heard loud voices approaching closer and closer to the room. Oh no...the 'regulars' are here. I crossed my arms on my desk and laid my head down, so they wouldn't bother me.

They pushed in through the door while loudly shouting and laughing. I lifted my head up to see who was joining me for these fun 1 1/2 hours. Kris, Luhan, Kai, Hyuna, Jiyeon, Kai, and Heechul. They're all so obsessed with themselves that they haven't noticed I'm here yet. Then, Taemin, Zelo, and Kyuhyun walked in, each holding two backpacks.

Why are they here?? They're good and well-behaved students! And why do they all have two bags??

"Hey Taeyeon." waved Kyuhyun. "I can't belive you got detention.."

"Oh I didn't I just-"

"Shut up." said Luhan.

"Leave our bags here and get out of here." said Kris.

"Yes master." All three of them dropped the bags and ran out as fast as they could.

Oh. Now I understand...

Kai, Luhan, and Kris high fived each other and then laughed their annoying laughs again. "HA. Freshmen.." they said as they sat down in the front row.

"They're not freshmen...They're juniors, like us." I said. "I guess you all are so conceited that you don't know anything about anyone but yourselves."

"Um, are we talking to you?" Kris asked. I sighed and laid my head back down in my arms again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

They. Won't. Stop. Talking.

"And then she was like 'Oh Kai, you're so good looking' and then I was like 'I know.' And then I was like 'Get away from me you freak!' HAHHA"

"Oh harharharhar you're so funny. Making people cry is fun, isn't it." I mumbled. Kai glanced at me, but continued talking. "All these girls chasing after us...it gets annoying ya know. Well, unless they're pretty. Which is like almost never."

"Kris oppa, you think I'm pretty right?" asked Hyuna.

"Pretty stupid, that's for sure."

Hyuna gasped. I rolled my eyes and looked at the clock. WHAT. Only 5 minutes have passed since they entered the room..

Then, Kris turned to Kai. "Dude I totally know how you feel. But like...we can't help it if we're so good looking. Like, seriously. We have great faces."

I literally can't believe what I'm hearing. Is this real? Is this a serious conversation right now?

I scoffed. "Are you guys kidding right now? You all look like your faces caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork.."

"Impressive." said Kris, as he crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair.Finally, after what seemed like 5 hours, Mr. Sung returned.

"What's uppp Sung!" said Luhan. "How'd your date go?" He winked. My mouth opened in shock. What the heck?? How often do these guys get detention?

"Hey guys....great seeing you again..." he said, not answering Luhan's question about the date. "So guys, until 3:30 you can either sit there quietly or do your homework."

"Psh. Homework." laughed Kai.

"And then from 3:30 to 4, you guys need to clean the room. I'll be here if you need me. Kai, Luhan, and Kris? Please don't need me." He sat down in his chair.

I think I like this Mr. Sung guy.

"PST!" I heard, coming out of Luhan's mouth. "PSSSSSSSST!" I turned to yell at him for being annoying, and realized he was signaling to me. "What's the point of saying 'pst' instead of my name if you're gonna 'pst' so loudly??" I asked.

"I don't know your name."

Obviously.

"What do you want." I asked rudely.

"I don't get this." he said, pointing to his sheet. "Find the x and y intercepts. 3x + 4y = 12."

"Woooow. You're even dumber than you look. This is just a review question! It's so easy! How are you in the honors course??"

"I honestly don't know...just help me." he said.

I was about to help him when our math teacher, Mr. Lee, came through the door. "Luhan? Taeyeon? Can I see you both out in the hallway for a minute?"