Dont You SMack MEee GURRLLLLL

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

-A/N HEY Y'ALL!:) SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS PLEASE! So..Things are a little better. But they are still aggravating. Oh and today I had a lovely day. With a 30 minute long embarassing moment...like can i just go into hiding for the rest of my life please? lolol

One hour later, and he we are, sitting at the extremely fancy restaurant that Luhan brought me to, with the Wu Family. Mr. and Mrs. Wu...are NOTHING like Kris. They're kind, funny, and polite. I don't know when the heck they became friends with my parents, to be honest.

So the Wus (Kris included) are chatting it up with my parents about some business nonsense, while I awkwardly sit here in silence. Hyunwoo didn't come because he had a basketball game.

I watched as Kris constantly smiled and complimented my parents. What a up. They should see him at school...

"I wasn't expecting the stocks to rise so high." said my dad.

"I agree." said Kris. He turned to me. "Don't you, Taeyeon?"

"Um..yeah. Sure."

I wasn't about to admit that Kris was smarter than me at something.

"What are your opinions on their financial strategy?" he said, with a huge ugly grin plastered on his face. He knew I was faking my knowledge.

"...I have to go to the bathroom." I lied, and got up.

As I walked into the bathroom, I smashed into someone. Who in turn, gave me a huge slap across the face.

Well then.

I held my cheek with my hand and looked up to see..Hyuna. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR." I yelled.

"You bumped into me."

"So you SLAP me?"

"Yahh. You're ugly. It bothers me. And what are you even doing here? This place is for rich people."

"Gracias. I'm here with Kris's family."

"OH MY GOSH MY SUPER RICH BOYFRAND IS HERE??"

"Yeah." Wow. They are both so annoyingly perfect for each other.

"With SOMEONE UGLY LIKE YOU?"

"Shut up. We're not dating or anything. Our parents are just friends."

"Good. Make a move and I'll kill you."

"Ooh I'm so scared.." I muttered.

She didn't say anything, but had a frown on her face. She walked to the mirror. She put lipstick on and smacked her lips. She fixed her eyeshadow. She lifted her skirt to make it shorter. Then she turned to me and said, "I'm goin in."

So disgusting.

I followed a few steps behind her after she walked from the bathroom to the restaurant.

I spotted the table we were sitting at. Kris's eyes were wandering the room. Hyuna lifted her hands and started waving and winking at Kris. He finally saw her.

But then he quickly looked away.

"Ugh!" I heard her whine. She walked back over to me. "Go get him for me."

I scoffed at her and walked back to the table and sat down.

I leaned over and whispered to Kris. "I think someone's waiting for your make-out session." I nodded in the direction of Hyuna.

"Gross."

"What?? You don't like her?"

"Heck no."

"THEN WHY DID YOU GET BACK WITH HER."

"I was bored."

"You're an idiot."

Kris's phone beeped, and I leaned over to see his screen.

--Hyuna: Come here baby;))

--Me(Kris): Nah. We're over.

Kris shut his phone and put it back in his pocket.

I was shocked.

He looked at me. "What?"

"...'What?' How can you easily just break up with her like that?"

"Eh." he shrugged.

Our waiter came to our table. It turned out to be Kim Jonghyun, the same guy from last time. He looked at me and smiled, saying "Welcome back." He took our orders.

I looked back at Hyuna. She was still standing in the same spot. She gestured for me to follow her outside. "Me?" I mouthed. She nodded her head in agreement.

I looked at our parents. They were still talking and laughing like there was no tomorrow. So I got up.

"Where are you going?" asked Kris.

"I need some fresh air."

I walked outside and looked to my right. Hyuna and Jiyeon were both standing there.

"Why are you trying to steal our boyfriends?" asked Jiyeon as she crossed her arms.

"WHAT??" I asked.

"Stop trying to take Luhan and Kris." snapped Hyuna.

"Trust me, I have no desire to.." I said. "I'm going now. Oh and by the way...they're your EX boyfriends.."

BAM.

I got another smack on the face.

They pushed me to the ground. And I started laughing.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD are you so happy about?" asked Jiyeon.

"It's funny...that you guys think this hurts. You both are so weak." I half-lied.

"If it doesn't hurt..then why are you bleeding?" said Hyuna.

I scoffed. "I don't have time for this. I'm going back."

As I walked away, they said "You better watch out next time."

I went back to the table in the dimly lit restaurant, sat down, and sighed.

"It'll be a great experience for her." I heard my dad say.

"For me?" I asked. "What will?"

"Living in Kris's house."

-

(A/N And NOW the main story beginsss!)