AWKWARDOOOOOO LOLZ

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up with the sun shining through the glass windows directly into my eyes. And I feel fresh, not sick anymore.

Hold on...I'm comfortable?

I looked around.

OH MY GOSH I'M ON THE COUCH. DID I SLEEP WALK HERE? KRIS. IS. GOING. TO. KILL. ME.

I immediately jumped off the couch and folded the blankets.

(A/N LOL WHY DID BLANKETS GET LINKED)

I looked at the clock....11:30 AM. Already??

There was a note on the door.

"Taeyeon. We know you'll be the one to see this first. We are going out to take care of business matters, so please wake Kris up by 11:00 AM. Don't wait for him to wake up by himself, because he won't. Thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Wu. PS-Why are you on the couch?? Is Kris's room not comfortable enough? We will talk about this later."

Ugh. Why can't the maids do it? Isn't that what they're here for? I mean, this house is always spotless...Kris seems like the only thing that needs work.

I gribbed the railing of the staircase at the bottom debating on wether to go upstairs or not. The forbidden floor.

Yes, his parents told me to. But I was much more scared of Kris...

I took a deep breath and just went for it.

Oh my gosh. This floor is HUGE. There must be about 50 rooms....so which one is his?

I kept walking down the hall until I came across a door that said "Kris is Awesome." on it.

I'm guessing it's this one...

I opened the door...to find that no one was there. Maybe it's not this one.

I saw May pass by. "May, which one is Kris's room?"

"He has 12 rooms Taeyeon..."

"WHAT." I exclaimed in shock. "Well which one does he sleep in?"

"This one." she said as she pointed to a door. "You have to wake him up?"

"Yeah."

"Oh..." she said nervously. "Good luck..."

I NEED LUCK?

I gulped and put my hand on the knob, and slowly turned it to the right. I pushed it open slowly, and walked in. Into this huge giganto amazing room that was nearly as big as my entire house.

And there was Kris. Lying peacefully on the bed. He looks so calm....you'd never guess how evil he is if you just saw him like this.

I walked over to him. What was I supposed to do?

I tried tapping him lightly on the shoulder. "Kris..."

He didn't move.

I tried shaking him.

Still nothing.

I started clapping in his ears.

Still...nothing.

This is quite annoying. "KRIS WAKE UP!!!" I yelled.

Finally, he opened one eye. "Hm?"

"WAKE UP ITS ALMOST 12."

He groaned and just turned to the side.

"KREEEEEEEEEEEASE." and without knowing what I was doing, I slapped him on the back.

He immediately shot up with his bed hair and glared at me.

"Did you just slap me?" he asked in a gruff voice.

"I-I..." I stammered. Wait Taeyeon. Stop looking scared. Be confident. "Well....you're up now."

He stood up and his tall figure towered over me. "YOU ARE SO ANNOYING. WHAT ARE YOU DOING UPSTAIRS. WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM. THIS. IS. OFF. LIMITS. FOR. UGLY. GIRLS. LIKE. YOU." he bursted.

So do pretty girls come in here?

I backed away from him. "Kris..your parents wanted me to wake you up."

"UGH. Just sit there on the floor while I get ready."

"Ok?" I sat down. "Why do you always make me sit on the floor? Am I a dog?"

"Yeah. A female one." he said.

"HEY." I said after realising what he meant.

He laughed and walked into the bathroom. 15 minutes later, he came out. WITH ONLY A TOWEL ON.

I was just looking at my nails when the door opened, and I looked up.

"DUDE!!!!" I yelled. I immediately covered my eyes. I heard him scoff at me. "I have a good body, don't I?"

"NO JUST GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON PLEASE."

After about 30 seconds, he said. "Done."

"Thank Y-" I started, but when I looked up....he was not done. He was standing right in front of me. With no shirt on. Only shorts.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Hey. This is my house. If I want to walk around with no shirt on..." he inched closer to me as I backed away. "...then I will." he smirked.

"Today's your lucky day though." he added. "We have to go somewhere. So I'm gonna have to wear a shirt. And you need to wear something good too.  You have a job."

He put on a large white button down shirt. "Let's go!" he said.

"Where?"

"To a coffee shop."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Cuz I know that if I do, you won't come."

Oh dear.

We showed up to a coffee shop and walked in. He leaned in and whispered in my ear..

"Now. You're gonna pretend to be my girlfriend. And you're gonna pretend to like it. Got it?"

"WHAT????" I bursted.

He quickly put his hand over my mouth and nervously smiled at the people who were now staring at us.

"Shut up idiot. Okay..you see that girl with that guy over there?"

He pointed to a pretty girl wearing minimal clothing sitting in the corner of the shop, who had some guy with his arm around her.

"Well I'm not blind." I said.

"Stop being a smart a...lec. Okay anyways, we're here to make her jealous. Cuz I want her."

"You're disgusting. You're probably just gonna break up with her after like 2 hours anyways."

"I know." he said, sounding proud.

"Do I have to???" I whined.

"Yup. Now get over here."

He grabbed my arm and took me over there. He smiled when he saw the girl. Oh my gosh he's so in love with her. And her disgustingness. 

"Hey Jessica." he said. He turned to the guy and nodded his head. "Sup Yesung?"

This Yesung guy just nodded back at Kris. Kris made himself comfortable and sat down with them and then forced me to sit down too.

I sat there until Kris shoved me slightly. I glared at him then turned to Jessica.

I smiled awkwardly. "Hi..."

Jessica scowled at me as if I wasn't good enough. She looked at Kris. "What is she?"

"She's my girlfriend."

"Oh really." she said uninterestedly.

"Yeah...isn't she cute?"

"Eh. You could do better."

"I'm right here" I said straightening my shoulders, but I sat back down when Kris gave me a look that said 'I'm going to murder you.'

I got a text.

--The Big Poo: Be more convincing you idiot.

Sigh.

You want convincing?

Yeah.

Well I can't do that.

I don't know what couples act like, considering the fact that I've never had a boyfriend.

Maybe I can use my kdrama knowledge.

"Uh...jagiya..you look nice today." I said.

Lies. Lies. Lies.

Can someone get me a barf bag?

"But you look super hot" he said, and winked at me. It came so naturally to him. He's had way to much experience with this..

"Oh." was all I could say.

"Why are you so awkward?" Jessica asked me.

"I'm not!"

"It's okay babe, it just makes you cuter." said Kris. Ew. Ew. EWWWWWW.

I cringed. "Aw thanks....babe." I forced out.

Jessica put her arm around Yesung's neck. "Baby what do you wanna do today?"

She pecked him on the cheeck.

He kissed her nose. "Anything you want."

I heard Kris groan.

"Kris, we're gonna go okay? We're gonna see a movie." said Jessica.

"WAIT." yelled Kris. He's losing his cool. His nonexistant cool. "Er...stay a couple of minutes. The coffee's coming."

The waiter placed the coffee down in front of us.

Kris told me to take a sip, so I did.

"Babe, you got some on your lips." he said.

What? No I didn't..

And then I realized why he said that.

He waited for the moment when Jessica looked at us, and then BAM.

His lips crashed onto mine.