Enslaved.

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

 I heard Hyunwoo let out a sigh of disappointment while he asked "Uh, who are you?"

"...Where's Taeyeon?"

That voice. LUHAN. Why is he here??

"I asked you a question." said Hyunwoo angrily. I guess he reallyyy wanted to see Eunji.

"Dude. Chill." Wait..........Kai's here too?

"Wait why are you in Taeyeon's house?" asked another voice. Kris. Great. Who ELSE is there?

I peeked from behind the wall and saw that it was only the three of them. My three favorite people in the world at my doorstep.

I looked down at my clothes. Oh no. The three coolest guys in my school decided to randomly show up at my house at a time where my hair is completely messed up and I'm wearing a giant shirt with cachimomma sweatpants. Ok sure, I hate them. BUT I CAN'T BE SEEN LIKE THIS. They could easily ruin my barely existant social life in a matter of two seconds.

"I live here you idiot." said Hyunwoo.

"Oh you're her brother?" asked Luhan politely.

"Dude stop talking to this kid, we're here for Taeyeon." said Kai.

WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME?

"She's not here." my brother lied. I love you Hyunwoo.

"Oh just get out of my way." said Kai. He pushed through the door and pulled Luhan and Kris in too.

Hyunwoo just gave up and sighed. "Noona, some idiots are here for you." he said as he shut the door.

I quickly ran back to the kitchen as I saw the three of them approaching. I looked around frantically for some place to hide. I settled with just crouching down on the floor behind the kitchen island.

I was on the floor, covering my face with my hands when I heard "Uh. What are you doing?"

I slowly lifted my head to see Luhan crouching down in front of me. It just occurred to me that I probably looked stupider sitting like this than I would have if I had just walked up to them how I was. I mean, after all, this IS my house.

"Heh." I chuckled nervously. "Ya know. Just...cleaning the floor."

He eyed me suspiciously. "You're cleaning a spotless floor...? With..your hands?"

I gave up. "...What do you want. Wait, more importantly, how did you know where I live??"

"We know everything." said Kris, who was standing behind Luhan.

"Uhh ok. So what do you want?"

"We were bored." said Kai.

"So why would you come here..."

"Cuz we're BFFS now duhhh."

"Uh since when??"

"Since that awesome day at detention!"

I didn't realize my brother was still in the room until now. "Wait...YOU GOT DETENTION?" he yelled.

I looked over at him and saw that his eyes were about to fall out of his head. I nodded sadly. His surprised expression turned into a satisfied one. "Well...you are SO dead when mom and dad find out."

"They're not GOING TO find out." I say while glaring at him.

"And what makes you think I won't tell them?" he argued. I changed my mind. I don't love you Hyunwoo.

"Oh..so you really want me to tell them about the time you-"

"WAIT." he yelled as he ran over and covered my mouth with his hand. "Okay sorry! I won't tell them!" He then looked over at Luhan, Kris, and Kai and gave them an awkward laugh and walked upstairs.

Kai turned to me. "Your parents don't know?"

"I would literally die if they found out..." I said. "They're coming back from their trip in like...15 minutes." I said while looking at the clock.

Kris and Kai gave each other a knowing smile.

"NO!" I yelled.

"What?" ask Kai innocently.

"Don't even THINK about telling them."

"And what makes you think we won't tell them?" said Kris, mocking Hyunwoo.

"PLEASE" I begged.

"Bow down to us." said Kris.

"WHAT?"

"You heard me." he said with a straight face.

I cringed as I slowly bent down. I begged them again not to tell.

"I have an idea!" said Kris, "You have to be our slave. You have to do WHATEVER we want WHENEVER we want. Got it?"

"What?? For how long?"

"Hm..a month?"

"No way! I hate you so much!" I yelled.

"Then I guess your parents are gonna know your little secret.." he smirked.

I glanced at Luhan. He was looking down at his feet with his hands behind his back.

The doorbell rang.

"It's them.." I whisper.

Then I looked at Kris and after what seemed like forever I crossed my arms and I said..

"Fine."

 

(A/N Drama like...next chapter? I have a feeling this is gonna be super long..-____-)