TOO MUCH CHEESE OMG WHO CUT THE CHEESE IT SMELLS SO BAD I NEED TO VOMIT

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon's POV

I walked out into the freezing cold, shivering at every blow the wind took at me.

I kept walking until I reached the garden, and I sat down a garden.

And I just cried.

I hate crying, more than anything in the world. So if I wanted to cry, then this would be the time. When it was just me, and no one else. No one was in sight. I was surrounded by darkness while the tears rolled down my cheeks.

But I wasn't crying about Kris. I couldn't care less about that guy. Stupid arguments like that aren't enough to get me to cry. I was crying...because of my family. And how it had been torn apart...because of this day...last year.

Suddenly, I felt a warm jacket appear around my shoulders....and he sat down next to me on the bench.

Kris's POV

WHY WON'T TAEYEON ANSWER MY CALLS?

I need to talk to her.

Now.

For all I know, she could kill herself. Just like her brother did. I couldn't imagine such a bubbly person like her doing that....but what if she did?  And it would be all because of me and my big mouth.

I ran out the door to go to Lay's house.

While I was running, I was stopped by the sound of sobbing.

I looked to my right and felt my heart pound faster against my chest.

Taeyeon.

I felt relief wash through me as I walked toward her slowly. She was shivering and her teeth were chattering. It was freezing outside.

I slid my own jacket off my shoulders, placing it on hers, which caused her to jump slightly.

I sat down next to her, and her eyes widened when she saw that it was me.

She immediately turned her face away from me and brought up her hands to wipe her tears. To make it look like everything was alright again. Like always.

"Stop it." I said, grabbing her wrists.

She looked at me in shock and slowly lowered her hands down to her lap. Tears were still falling from her eyes.

"I'll wait for you to talk." I said softly.

And I didn't say anything else.

I made her head rest on my shoulder, and I encircled my arms around her.

After a while, her sobs calmed down, and it was quiet. Except for the sounds of her occasional sniffling.

She pulled back from me, and sat like that for a moment.

Then finally she spoke.

"I...I feel like it's my fault."

Although I didn't know her story, her words made me angry.

"Taeyeon what are you-"

"It's my fault." she repeated, cutting me off. "We had an argument that day..."

I didn't say anything. So she continued.

"Joongsik had a girlfriend. I can't even remember who she was....all I knew was that he was dating her secretly. But.......I don't even know. I don't even know the whole story about his death...aren't I a great sister?" she let out a bitter sarcastic laugh that pierced my heart.

"Taeyeon..."

Her fists clenched. "His girlfriend was using him so that he would let her cheat on his tests and everything. My brother was a smart boy, smarter than me.. She cheated on him with some other guy that she was obsessed with. She also used my brother to make fun of him...and to show the guy that she actually liked that she was 'cool'...And that day, I found out he was dating her. I found him crying about her. And I got mad at him....for not telling me he was dating. He didn't tell his own twin sister. It was a stupid argument.....and then.....he just stormed out the door and left. He left me. Us. The whole world. He didn't come back that night. The next day....he...he was found dead. With...a gun in his hand. His best friend and I were devastated...And now I don't even know what happened to his friend. His name was Zitao. He was such a sweet and funny person....but after Joongsik's death...he just left."

I was shocked.

What kind of awful person could do this.

"Taeyeon....it's not your fault. It can't be your fault. If anything, it was that girl's fault."

She stayed quiet.

"One stupid argument isn't enough to drive someone over the edge....and his best friend? That's Tao."

"W-What?"

"Zitao....is Tao."

"But...he looks and acts so different?"

"I talked to him today. After the incident, he's become different. He dyed his light brown hair to a piercing black. He's been wearing goth style clothing. Black eyeliner. He has eyebags. He doesn't open up to people as easily...because he doesn't want to get to close to anyone ever again. That's why....that's why he's been acting all weird around you."

She didn't say anything, because she didn't know what to say.

I kept talking. "Talk to him, Taeyeon. I think it'll help the both of you. Also..."

I gulped. Then I continued. "I'm sorry. What I said today..and for slapping you....I'm really sorry. Sorrys are always tough for me...so this might sound a little unconvincing..but really. I'm sorry."

I couldn't tell her that I actually did like her. It just didn't seem like the time. I didn't want her to remember this sad time whenever she thought of me.

Her lips turned into the slightest smile as her beautiful eyes glistened with tears. "It's okay...that's not exactly my biggest concern at the moment..."

A soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"How can you always be so happy...?" I asked. "Even at a time like this...you smile...and laugh."

She smile grew wider. "I know...I'm weird right?" she sighed. "I just...don't think there's a point to always being sad. It doesn't get you anywhere. I hate sympathy from people...it makes me feel weak. I would rather be known as the happy cheerful girl than the girl we need to feel sorry for because she's always sad. Even if it's a fake smile sometimes...it gives me hope."

"Oh...." I said. "That's...that's a really good way of thinking."

I immediately felt a pang of guilt. This girl had a sad past and she can still smile. Yet I have everything I could ever want, and I'm constantly grumpy and unsatisfied. I could learn a thing or two from her.

I looked her in the eyes. Our faces were inches apart. My eyes looked down to her soft lips. I wanted to kiss her...but I just couldn't. Not at a time like this. She didn't even like me. So I forced myself to look back to her eyes.

"I hope you can forgive me...." I said, holding her hands. "And I hope you'll be alright."

"I will be...and...you're forgiven...Krissy Wissy." She grinned her amazing smile, melting my heart.

 

(omg this is so cheesy that i want to barf LOL)