WHY WERE THE MONKS SCREAMING??

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

 

(AWK MOMENT WHEN IVE BEEN CALLING KRIS AND KAI 'DOUBLE K' AND A FIND OUT THAT THEIRS THIS KOREAN SINGER WHOSE NAME IS 'DOUBLE K'...........ps boring chapter sorry:(((

 

"I'm sleeping on the bed." said Kris.

"Okay whatever. So where are the blankets?" I asked.

"You don't need one."

"You want me to just sleep on the floor?"

"That's the plan."

"You're cruel."

"It's my specialty."

Kris stomped away from me and into the bathroom.

"What a sissy..." I said to myself.

Two second later, he walked out, seething with anger.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT."

"What??"

"THIS." he yelled, pointing down to his clothes.

They were soaking wet.

"What? How is that my fault?"

"WELL.." he began. "Because you exist, you have to stay in my house. Because you have to stay in my house, you have to stay in my room. Because you have to stay in my room, I am getting bored and annoyed. Because I got bored and annoyed, I decided to go to sleep. Because I decided to go to sleep, I decided to go to the bathroom first. And since I went to the bathroom first, THE TOILET SPRAYED ALL OVER ME."

"HAHHAHAHHAHA." I started cracking up. "Well that's HILARIOUS and all...but what kind of nonsense logic is that?"

"Just shut up Taeyeon."

"Okay?"

He started taking his clothes off right in front of me.

"DUDE. What are you doing??" I said covering my eyes.

"Darling, I sleep in my boxers. And you being here is not going to change that."

"JUST GET UNDER THE COVERS SO I DON'T HAVE TO SEE."

He scoffed at me and went over to his bed. "Go turn off the light."

I struggled to turn off the light and get onto the floor. I placed my crutches down next to me.

I laid down and stared into the darkness. I was in the middle of contemplating life when..

"Taeyeon why are you so ugly?"

"I'm sorry I'm busy, can I ignore you some other time?"

"This is a legitimate question right here."

"I have a legitimate question for you. Why do you act like a monk?"

"What the heck?"

"HEY!  Wanna hear a monk joke?"

"Nope."

"Okay, so it goes like this." I said.

Kris groaned.

"So there's this guy, and he bought a new house. And he And he kept hearing screaming noises coming from the monastery he lived next to. So he wanted to know why the monks were screaming. So he went over there, and he asked them why they were screaming, and they said 'You have to be a monk to find out.' So then, after a year, he was so curious that he decided to become a monk. To be a monk, they made him do a looong procedure. First, he had to take a key ring and climb up 7 flights of stairs. When he reached the top, he had to try each key on the ring and open the door. When he opened the door, he saw a flying monkey. He had to climb on the monkey's back, and the monkey flew him to meet a magical unicorn. The unicorn was racist and called the guy a 'chink.' So the guy got made and pulled out his unicorn horn. Then, he took the horn and ran back down the stairs, and was encountered by a giant green bouncing inflatable ball. He stabbed it with the horn, but a voice told him that he actually had to throw a potato at it. So he threw a potato at it, and suddenly, he magically was flashed back into the main part of the monastery. There, a monk came to him and said 'Congratulations, you are now one of us.'"

I took a deep breath and ended my story.

"Okay.....so why were they screaming?"

"...

.......

...........

You have to be a monk to find out."

"Taeyeon. Do me a favor and turn on the light?"

"Why?

"Just do it."

I got up and said "Let there be light." in a God-Like-Voice while I flipped the switch.

In one second, Kris attacked me. He was strangling my neck. "Let....go!" I yelled.

He held me by the collar and pushed me against the wall. "WHY WERE THE MONKS SCREAMING??

"Dude calm down it's just a joke!!" I threw him off of me.

"YOU ARE SO ANNOYING. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU."

He grumbled something and calmed down, and got back into bed.

"Kris..." I started.

"Taeyeon if  you say one more word I swear..."

I zipped my lips.

"Wait..." he said. "So..what are you gonna say to Luhan?"

I didn't answer him.

"Taeyeon...you can talk now."

"You know what? I think I might just tell him it's a yes."