hi

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Kris's POV

I slowly blinked my eyes open and found myself on a bed in a room with white walls.

A hospital room.

Taeyeon was sitting in a chair next to my bed. She had her arms crossed over my stomach and her head laid down.

"Taeyeon..?" I said.

No reply.

She was asleep.

What happened...?

Suddenly I felt a throbbing pain in my head. I touched my forehead and realized there was a bandage wrapped around it. There was also a UV tube connected to my arm.

Suddenly, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Chen burst through the door.

"Kris!!" they said worriedly.

"Shh." I quieted them down.

They looked at Taeyeon, who was sleeping on me. "Should we wake her up and move her?" asked Chanyeol.

"No...It's fine." I said as I smiled and her hair.

He looked at me weridly. "Alright....dude what happened?"

"I have no idea." I admitted.

Then Lay came in. "Hey you're awake!"

He glanced at Taeyeon with a sad expression. He's jealous. I know it.

"What happened to me??" I asked.

"I dunno..you just kind of fainted. When you fell you hit your head and started bleeding all over the floor...and then the performance stopped and they called over a few ambulances...Taeyeon was freaking out, dude. She looked like she was gonna bawl her eyes out."

"I see..." I said, upset that Taeyeon couldn't enjoy the concert because of me. I didn't want her to feel sad because of me.

Minhee burst through the door. She stormed in, grabbed Lay by the ear, paused to ask me if I was alright, and dragged him out.

"OW OW OW OW OKAY IM COMING IM COMING." shouted Lay, causing Taeyeon to stir in her sleep.

The door shut behind them and Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Chen looked at me with anxious eyes.

"What...?" I asked.

"Dude. You're in love." said Baekhyun.

I looked at Taeyeon. "Okay not in LOVE...but I like her."

"This is the first time you've ever acted like this with a girl man...." said Chanyeol.

"Yeah...and you're actually HAPPY with her. Rather than your usual grumpy self." said Chen.

I frowned. "Thanks bro.."

"Usually you just stomp all over girls and take advantage of them." added Baekhyun.

"Yeah and you just hate on everything in life and are always so sad." said Chanyeol.

"Alright," I said. "Is this insult the injured Kris day?"

"Sorry...it's the truth. You just need to admit that you're in love."

"Love is a strong word." I said. "How can I love her if she doesn't even like me back...?"

Taeyeon slowly blinked her eyes open.

The three annoying boys swiftly got up and went out the door as Baekhyun said "We'll leave you two alone.." as he wiggeld his eyebrows.

So. Irritating.

"Omo!" Taeyeon said as she pushed back. She gave me a shy look as she said "Er...sorry...I didn't know that I fell asleep on you..."

I chuckled. "It's cool....what happened in the dance battle?"

Her jaw dropped open. "Are you kidding me?? You nearly give me a heart attack with your accident and ask me what happened in the dance battle??"

"So you were worried about me?" I said, smirking.

"Of course I was!" she admitted. "What..what happened??"

"I don't know.." I said. "I just kind of...fainted. I was feeling a little dizzy before...but then-"

"The doctor says you have a heart disease.." she said sadly.

"I know." I said.

"You know??"

"Of course. I've had it since I was five." I said. "If I go into really crowd places...I start to get suffocated and feel weak."

She widened her eyes. "SO WHY THE HELL DID YOU TAKE ME TO THAT PERFORMANCE KRIS? Do you know how much blood you lost?? This is serious!"

Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

I hated that. I didn't want to see her cry because of me.

"Because...I wanted to make you happy. I wanted you to like me..."

"You didn't need to almost kill yourself for it!!"

I didn't know how to reply to that. So I asked her "So..are you going out with Lay now?"

Her eyes widened again.

She is.

And she's shocked that I know it.

"It's okay.." I said. "I'm happy for you guys.."

"What are you talking about Kris??" she asked.

"I know, Taeyeon. I heard him saying that he was going to ask you out...and that did it for me. I fainted. I knew you'd say yes to him...It's okay. I know you'll be happy with him." I forced a smile on my face.

"Kris..." she said, now sobbing. She raised her voice.

"PABO KRIS...." she said through her cries as she lightly slapped me on the chest. "HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT.KRIS..YOU ALMOST DIED.

YOU IDIOT.

THE ONLY PERSON I LIKE

IS YOU."