The Mall

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

By the time I reached home, Eunji and Tiffany were waiting outside my house. I stormed by them without saying hi and went through the door.

"Ooh someone's gumpy." Eunji said as she and Tiffany entered the house.

"Sorry I've just been having the worst day. First I get detention. Then I have to go to detention. With Kris and Luhan and Kai. Luckily it's not gonna count as a detention if I tutor Luhan in math 3 times a week..."

Their mouths hung open.

"Dude...That's even WORSE than detention." said Tiffany.

"Well yeah Luhan's a jerk..but I take school very seriously you know."

"Yeah. We know." said Eunji.

"When do you start tutoring him?" asked Tiffany.

"Next Monday."

"Okay. And we're all going to the movies this Friday after work so don't plan anything. You got the text from Hoya right?"

"Yup."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hour later, the three of us were walking around in Coex Mall. Tiffany wanted to buy new clothes for school and begged us to bring her there.

While we were there, she either insulted or complimented every single person that walked by us, while telling us stories about people at school. That's Tiffany the gossip queen for you.

"Omg that guy is so ugly.

I love that girl's shoes.

He totally likes her.

Did you hear Kris and Luhan got girlfriends?

Chanyeol almost got suspended today."

"Wait wait wait.." I said.. "Who are their girlfriends?"

Wait why do I care?

"I think Kris is dating that girl..Hyuna? The one who always wears the super short dresses and stuff? And Luhan's dating Jiyeon."

"Really..? Kris and Hyuna were in detention today...and it didn't seem like it. Actually I think he even insulted her. And Luhan and Jiyeon were barely talking to each other either."

"Well Kris is just mean like that. But Hyuna totally likes him. Or atleast..his face." Tiffany said.

"Oh my God." said Eunji.

"What??"

"Exo."

I followed her eyes and saw them. Those evil creatures. Kai, Chanyeol, Lay, Kris, Luhan, Baekhyun............and Hyuna.

While Kris walked arrogantly, Hyuna awkwardly clinged to his arm while begging him to buy stuff for him.

"I hate them." I said. "Seriously....they're all so selfish. I mean..they even gave their kingka group a NAME. 'Exo.' So stupid."

Suddenly, Luhan and I made eye contact. My face turned red as I quickly looked away. I can't have him thinking I'm staring at them cuz I like them or something. Gross.

I looked back after a couple seconds to find that Luhan was still looking at me. And now he was whispering something to Kris while pointing at me, while Hyuna trailed 5 feet behind them.

Well this is slightly awkward.

"Um..let's walk a little faster." I said.

"Yeah we need to get away from them or we might catch their disgustingness." said Eunji.

We walked off and out of their sight.

My phone buzzed. I got a text.

--555-8353-7262: Following me, huh?

I replied.

--Me: Who is this?

--555-8353-7262: The big poo.

Oh God.

I saved his contact in my phone.

--Me: Kris?? How did you get my number?

--POO FACED JERK: Um, on the bus today?

--Me: Oh yeah.

--POO FACED JERK: So..you followed me to the mall?

--Me: You wish.

--POO FACED JERK: I do ;)

...

What the heck.

I didn't reply after that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's buy dresses!!" screamed Tiffany.

Eunji and I groaned.

"WHY."

"Come ooonnn.....the dance is in a couple weeks. We HAVE to go."

"I don't know..." I said. "No one would ever ask me to go with them."

"PLEASE! We can all go as friends! We don't need dates!!" she whined.

She whined for like 5 whole minutes before Eunji and I finally said "FINE."

We walked into the YesStyle store. They had the most amazing dresses. All the clothes in the store were supposed to resemble clothing of kpop stars.

After about an hour, the three of us left with gorgeous dresses. Tiffany picked a dress for me that she said she saw someone from SNSD wear once. I don't know much about dresses so I just went with her choice.

"That's gonna look soooo good on you." she said.

"Whatever."

I looked at my watch. 6:30.

"Guys we need to go! Dance class is in half an hour!:

"Alright let's go."

The three of us made our way out the mall. "You guys go to the car, I have to go the bathroom. I'll come when I get out."

"Okay." they said, and left.

I made a turn down a long hallway to get to the bathroom. I took another turn and saw Kris and Hyuna. I immediately hid behind the wall.

When I peeked, I saw them both kissing. Disgusting. Gross. Ew.

Well that confirms that they're dating I guess.

I looked at my watch. 6:35. They are still kissing. I NEED TO USE THE TOILET. And there's NO WAY I'm walking by them. That would be so awkward..

Um...6:45. HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE. Are they serious right now? Is this real life?

I texted Eunji and Tiffany to go ahead without me, and that I would just take a taxi or something to dance.

I peeked again, and Kris's eyes met mine.

Uh oh.

I turned back and started speed walking down the hallway.

Suddenly, a hand tightly grasped my wrist.