ew someone help me i kant write yo

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon kept shut and her arms crossed in anger the whole car ride. I glanced over at her. She was furrowing her eyebrows and looking out the window.

"I hate you." she mumbled.

"Because you love me..." I said.

"No!" she yelled. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KISSED ME!"

"Hey.." I smirked. "You kissed back."

"No I didn't! I mean yes I did but..UGH just shut up Kris."

I smiled to myself in satisfaction. "So does this mean we're dating now?"

She ignored my question. "You could have checked if it was okay with me before smushing my face with your lips. I feel so violated...my innocent lips...and yours that have kissed like 5 billion girls..."

"Oh please, you enjoyed it."

She didn't say anything.

"I'll take that as an agreement." I said arrogantly.

"NO! JUST BE QUIET KRIS!" she covered her ears.

"So aren't I a good kisser?" I asked,

"LALALALALALALALALALAAA I CAN'T HEEEAR YOUUUUU."

I laughed. "You're so cute."

She pulled her hands down from her ears and glared at me.

"So...you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"NO. HOW CAN YOU ASK THAT SO CASUALLY."

"I know you do. You wouldn't have kissed me if you didn't want to date me." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"I don't...it was just...a reaction. I guess." she said.

"Sheesh. You're a piece of work ya know. A pain in the . Most girls would be falling at my feet by now."

"Cool." she said, still pretending to be upset about the kiss.

She sighed. "To be honest.....I do like you..."

"YOU DO??" I said, a little too excitedly. I cleared my throat. "AHEM. Um. I mean...yeah. I know. I'm cool aren't I?"

She shot me a look. "But not like that."

"Huh?"

"Kris..I really love the friendly and funny part of you that shows up every now and then. Like today. Honestly..I did have a lot of fun just sitting at a table with you...thanks a lot for that.."

"So...I'm not seeing the reason for why you won't date me?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to be thrown around."

"What are you talking about..?"

"I'm saying that you would be my first boyfriend. And I can count on being dumped by you approximately 2 minutes after accepting."

"Who said I would do that??"

She rolled her eyes. "You don't have to say it Kris...I see the way you treat girls. Like how you made out with Hyuna for 20 minutes then threw her away."

My grip on the steering wheel tightened at the mention of her name. "I'm different now Taeyeon..."

She scoffed. "Prove it."

"I will."

"Sure you will. Oh yeah......by the way....what did you mean...when you said that was my second kiss?" she asked me.

I decided to . "What? When did I say that?"

"You know!" she protested. "Like...15 minutes ago..."

"Hmm I do not recall. Please elaborate on the situation at the moment."

"Kris!! You know what I'm talking about! You know!! When we were..........kissing,"

"Oh yeah." I smirked, happy to  hear her say it. "That. Well.......I kind of...kissed you in your sleep."

"WHAT??????" she bursted. "ARE YOU..WHAT ARE...WHAT...." she could barely talk straight.

I smiled at her.

"I HATE YOU KRIS!!'" she slapped me on the shoulder. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME??"

"Because I like you." I said simply.

"WHY. WHY DO YOU LIKE ME."

"Because I do."

"THAT'S NOT FAIR KRISSSS. I WASN'T EVEN THERE TO EXPERIENCE MY OWN FIRST KISS."

"So you wanted to experience it with me..?"

"Huh? No..stop twisting my words! Im just saying that-"

"That you are madly in love with me."

"NO I HATE YOU."

"Be quiet. Your yelling is making my ears hurt."

She pouted and sat back down. She didn't say a word the whole rest of the ride home.

When we got home, she stormed up the stairs angrily. By the time I reached my room, I saw her holding her suitcase.

"What are you doing..?" I asked.

"What do you think I'm doing! No way I'm sleeping here tonight. Or I might murder you."

"Good." I smirked. "Cuz I don't know if I would have been able to control myself if you did.." I winked at her.

She seemed creeped out. "KRIS."

"You're a good kisser you know." I continued. "Are you sure that was your first time..?"

"First time I was AWAKRE for." she yelled, stomping on my foot in the process.

"OW!"

"THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU IDIOTIC MONK."