DRAMARAMARAMARAMARAMA ....Rama...Rama....Sita and Rama....okay im just gonna shut up now.

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

(isnt it sad that this is the longest ive gone without updating..? LOL XD THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS GUYSSS IT MADE MY DAY!)

 

I froze as the unexpected words came out of his mouth.

"W-what..?"

ANOTHER ONE? Luhan, Kai, and HIM?

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms impatiently. "Don't make me say it again."

"Are you trying to make fun of me or something..?" I asked. Is he just saying he likes me as a joke? Because that's just cruel.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms impatiently, ignoring my question. "So when do you wanna go on a date?"

"Excuse me..? I didn't even accept..."

"Well, yeah. But you don't need to. I know you like me."

My mouth dropped open. "You think I like YOU?"

"Um..yeah?" he said, as if it was obvious. "Every girl likes me..I mean. I'm good looking..and rich.."

I scoffed at him. "Well this girl doesn't. Being good looking and rich isn't everything. You're an awful person."

He seemed taken aback. "Are you freaking kidding me right now? This is the first time I have EVER confessed to ANYONE, and you're not accepting it? Instead..you're INSULTING me? I'll have you know, I could easily get you kicked out of school or something."

I rolled my eyes. "And is this the way to get a girl to like you? By threatening her? Why don't you just go make out with one of your billion s now..those idiots that like you even though you're horrible."

"You know what..? I freaking WILL. I don't need you. You're just another nerdy loser...I don't even like you. I was just making fun of you."

I felt hurt, for some reason. "Huh..?"

"Yeah. You heard me. I was just making fun of you." he said with a straight face. "I hate you. I like...I like Hyuna."

My heart dropped.

Hyuna. The girl who almost killed me.

Kris. Likes. Hyuna.

Tears stung in my eyes. No. I can't cry. I won't cry.

I was speechless. I simply turned around.

"Yeah. That's right. Go away." he said. "Where are you even gonna go?"

"Anywhere....anywhere you aren't. You're a jerk."

Only..I can't go home. Because today...today is the day my brother passed away, exactly one year ago. I can't face my family today.

BAM.

His hand slapped me across the face, making the tears finally fall from my eyes. I immediately turned back so that he wouldn't see, and kept on walking.

What is wrong with that guy?

I didn't turn back to look at him again. I didn't dare.

As I walked, I received a text.

--Luhan: Can you believe Kris didn't even wish Lay a happy birthday? :P

Yes. I can believe that. Easily.

I started talking to Lay a bit more after I found out he danced, and he seems like a pretty cool guy. I felt bad for not wishing him a happy birthday, so I decided to go over to his house. I remembered where his house was, and it wasn't that far away.

"Hey!" his teeth formed a wide grin when he saw me there. Phew. I thought he would think I was weird for randomly showing up at his door. "What's up?"

He was wearing a purple birthday hat. He looked so adorable.

I chuckled. "I just wanted to say...Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry I didn't know..."

"Taeyeon you walked all the way here to wish me! How could I be mad at you? Come in!"

I hesitated for a second but I walked in.

"So why aren't you at Kris's house?" he asked.

"Well..um. I just...can't go there today."

"Oh, are you sleeping at home tonight?"

"I.....I can't do that."

I could tell that he sensed something was wrong. He decided not to ask me about it. Kris could learn some manners from this guy.

"Oh..well, if you want, you can stay here..?"

"Really?" I asked. "I don't want to be of any trouble..."

He laughed. "Nah, it's not a problem! It's just one night."

"That's really sweet of you....thanks.." I said. "But..am I disturbing any of your birthday plans right now?"

"Not at all! Actually," he started. "I was just gonna play some basketball with some of my friends. Wanna come?"

Oh yeah. Chanyeol and Kris were talking about that...

Kris...

"Umm.."

"Aw please! It's mah birthdayyyyy." he pouted.

"Fine." I gave in as I laughed. "I'll come."

 

(EVERYONE GO LISTEN TO KISS KISS BY CHAOS RIGHT NOW. OMG BEST SONG EVAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR)