OOHLALA OOHLALA OOHLALA OOHLALA TU HAI MERI FANTASYYYY;)

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

warning: the word 'smirk' appears 7,352 times in this chapter.

Taeyeon's POV

Since I'm part of Student Council, I had to stay after the dance to help clean up, along with Chen, the vice president, Lay, the treasurer, and Tiffany, the secretary.

Minhee, Minjun, Kris, and Tao stayed to help too. Luhan on the other hand, was nowhere to be found.

"Hey Tao..." I said walking up to him.

His eyes widened and he immediately turned around, and started to walk away from me.

"HUANG ZITAO." I said fiercely.

He slowly turned around and met my eys. "You...you know?"

I nodded. "I just wanted to say....that.....we should talk sometime."

He nodded slowly, but then left the building.

I sighed.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and turned around to see Kris.

"He'll come around eventually." he smiled at me.

"I hope so...come on let's go help out."

We walked around and all of us picked up trash from the floor.

Minhee came running up to me. "LAY SAID YES!!"

Lay glanced in our direction after hearing his name called out.

"For what?"

"FOR THE QUEST CREW THINGY! WE CAN ALL GO TOGETHER!"

"Yay." said Kris sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. What does he have against Minhee?

"Shut up Kris." I lightly punched him on the shoulder. He stuck his tongue out at me and walked away.

After a half an hour of cleaning, we looked at the clock.

"SHOOT!" yelled Minjun. "IT'S ALMOST 12. WE HAVE TO GO NOWWWWW."

He yelled this while he dragged Tiffany out of the building and into his car.

Okay...?

"Oh my gosh my mom's gonna be mad too!" yelled Lay. "Sorry Taeyeon..to leave you alone...is it okay?"

"What do you mean leave me alone? There's like three other people here!" I said.

"I have to take Chen and Minhee home too." he glanced at Kris then back at me. He gave me a sympathetic look while he mouthed 'IM SORRY.'

I sighed and looked over at Kris as they left. He was taking off his suit jacket and sitting down in a chair. asdhasldajd he looks gooood in a white button down shirt.

Omg.

I swear.

I'm going crazy.

I walked over to him and put my hands on my hips. "It's only us now..."

He was looking down at his phone. He glanced up and looked around. "Oh yeah." He looked back down at his phone.

"...Aren't you gonna help me?"

"Nahh." he said calmly.

"You ."

He grinned at me. "Now get to work, I wanna go home."

I let out a sigh again and looked at everything I had to do. I realized it wasn't that much...but it would be easier if Kris helped. All I had to do was put away the food and take down the festive string lights hanging around the room and on the trees.

It took me a good 15 minutes to put all the food away, since I had to take so many trips to the kitchen. When I finally finished with that, I looked at Kris and scoffed. "You don't let me dance but you make me do all this by myself?"

He sighed and got up. "FINE. What do you want me to do?"

"OH SURE. Offer to help when all that's left to do is take down the lights!"

"Oh, so you don't want help?"

"NO I DO! I REALLY REALLY DO! IM SORRY."

He smirked. "That's what I thought."

He got up and started to help take down the billions of lights around the room.

"This is so boooooring." he whined.

"Shut up."

"BUT THIS IS SO BOOOORING."

"How about I tell you jokes while we do this?"

"No, I don't think that's a good id-"

"What do you call a deer with no eyes?"

He sighed. "What?"

"I HAVE NO IDEAR......HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

"You are so annoying."

"I'm not done..Why did the police officer smell?"

"Because he wore your perfume?"

I shot him a glare. "Noooo....because he was on duty!"

"I think you should just stop talking now."

"Why?"

"Because no one likes you. You have to agree with me on that."

"If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong."

"How do you do that?" he asked me.

"..What?"

"How do you come up with comebacks so fast?"

"What can I sayyy. I'm extremely talented."

"You sound like a two year old. Why do you act like a baby? When are you gonna grow up?" he questioned me.

"We never grow up...we just learn how to act in public." I said as I bent down to plug out one of the lights. While I bent down, something fell out of my purse.

"Hey what's that?" asked Kris.

"Huh?" before I could turn around, Kris had already picked it up.

He started fuming. "WHAT IS THIS."

"What? How am I supposed to know if you're not showing it to me!"

He turned it around....and I started cracking up.

It was Kris's middle school yearbook photo.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY." he growled.

"I think it is." I laughed. "You were so extremely good looking back then, Kris. What happened?"

"Ohohoho." he said. "You are SO gonna get it!"

He turned off the lights, leaving only the few string lights in the room to dimly light it up.

"What are you doing...?" I asked. "It's so dark."

"Good. That way, people won't be able to see when I MURDER YOU."

"What! Monks aren't supposed to murder people!" I laughed.

He stepped closer to me and my heart dropped. He was smirking. "Oh they aren't...?"

"K-Kris..." I said as I backed up and my head hit the wall. This is like the 500th (Okay fine, THIRD) time I've been in this position with him.

He put both his arms around my head and against the wall.

I straightened myself up. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU STUPID MO-"

But it was too late.

Kris was kissing me. He softly pressed his lips against mine. I felt my heart jump up 500 miles as it pounded against my chest. But I didn't kiss back.

I pushed him away from me as I finished my sentence "-nk...."

He smirked.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I bursted, my face flushing red. "YOU JUST STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!"

"Second, actually." he winked at me.

"W-what?" I was so confused. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING AB-"

And his lips cut me off again. His hands slid down to my waist and I jumped at his electrifying touch. I felt him smirk into the kiss when he realized how scared I was. And suddenly, I felt myself melting into the kiss. He ran his hands through my hair...and then finally pulled back.

I touched my lips in shock.

What...just...happened.

 

(A/N THANK YOU TO EXO_SHINee FOR TRYING TO HELP ME WITH THE KISS SCENE! She came up with the "mo-nk" thing, and the melting into the kiss sentence, and yeah. Thanks!)