BAMRATATATA TATATATA TA HEY!

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

(Omg 14 comments!! You guys make me happy:) Keep commenting!!

PS I NEED HELP: Would any lovely reader like to write a kiss scene for me? I have no experience XD.. I will let you know the details if you want to!)

Taeyeon's POV

Lay and I were just hanging out in his room and looking at a video of I.aM.Me. crew on his laptop, when something came flying through the window...and hit my head.

"YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!!" I hear someone shriek.

I looked down at the object that hit my head. It was a book.

I immediately stood up and looked out the window while I rubbed my head. There, in the house next to Lay's, was Minhee, the girl I bumped into earlier.

She was standing in the window with her hand held up from throwing the object. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Taeyeon!? D-Did I just....hit you?"

I laughed. "Well...yeah."

"Oh my gosh! I'm really sorry! I was trying to hit Lay!" she said with a worried expression.

Lay came up behind me and crossed his arms. "You're an idiot."

"Thanks birthday boy, that warms my heart." she remarked sarcastically. "What are you guys doing?"

Lay started to answer, "None of your-"

"We're watching dance videos!" I said.

"WITHOUT ME?" she yelled.

"You like to dance too?"

"Hell yeah!" she shouted excitedly. "Dude I'm coming over."

"No!" shouted Lay. "You're prescence is not welcome at the moment."

"Oh shut up." she said. In two seconds she jumped onto the tree and climbed over on the branches.

Before Lay could shut the window close, she tumbled through and landed on the floor with a thud. She quickly stood up and brushed herself off.

"Hey buttface." she said smiling a sweet smile at Lay.

Lay rolled his eyes and smiled. "Taeyeon....this is MinHee. My neighbor. My best friend. And my worst enemy.."

"I see...." I said, except not really seeing.

"Hold uuuup." said Minhee, turning to Lay. "Is this THE Taeyeon?" She wiggled her eyebrows at Lay.

Lay talks about me....?

Lay went into panic mode. "MINHEE! Hey wanna um watch those dance videos now....heh. heh. heh."

Minhee winked at him as if to say "We'll talk about this later", but shut up about that topic.

I like her. She seems pretty chill.

"Hold on.." she said. "FIRST let's talk about what you have done, mister."

She stepped towards Lay, and he stepped back.

He smirked. "Can't hurt me today, it's my birthday."

She stepped back. "You're right. I'll let you off the hook..but JUST THIS ONCE."

"Um.." I said. "So what exactly did he do?"

She turned to me. "He gave THAT to Kim Tae Fung!!!" She said pointing to the book she threw at my head.

I picked it up and looked through it. It was some book about love.  l looked at the front page. There, in Lay's handwriting, were the words 'I really like you. A lot. You are soooo freaking hot like omg. Will you go to the dance with me? -Song Min Hee"

"Oh my gosh..." I said as my eyes widened. "KIM TAE FUNG?"

"Yup." Lay said as he snickered.

Kim Tae Fung. The 4 foot tall fat farting boy who never shaves his mustache and constantly has mucus dripping down his nose. He rarely talks, but when he does, it's the words 'I rike to cut le cheese.'

"Oh dear. Wait...you don't...like him..do you?" I asked MinHee.

"AW HEELLLL NOOO GURL." she yelled out.

"Okay, okay...good." I said in relief.

"You are so dead." she said, turning to Lay. He just laughed.

"Wait.." I said. "So what happened?"

Minhee paused, and looked as if she was deciding whether to tell us or not.

"He......he.......HE SAID NO AND GAVE THE BOOK BACK TO ME."

WHAT?

Lay and I both were left with our jaws dropped open. Then suddenly, Lay burst into laughter. "OH MY GOSH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA THIS IS PURE GOLD."

She glared at him with crossed arms. "You are so lucky it's your birthday you fatso."

He gave her a wide grin.

"MINHEE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ITS 11 AT NIGHT!"

The three of us looked to the window. There stood an attractive boy who seemed about a couple of years older than us.

*Swoons*

Minhee rolled her eyes. "That's my brother. Gotta go, see you later!" She climbed her way back over to her house.

"Finally." said Lay with a laugh. "Okay we should sleep now.."

We got ready for bed. There were three beds in his room. His, his older brother's, and his older sister's, who both went to college this year.

"You can sleep in my sister's bed." he said.

I laid down and suddenly my phone lit up.

--Kris: Taeyeon..can we talk?

--Me: No.

--Kris: Please.

--Me: No go talk to Hyuna

--Kris: Please

--Kris: Please

--Kris: Please

--Kris: Please

--Kris: Please

He gave up with the texting and tried to call me. I hung up. He called approximately 15 times, until I finally picked up the phone. I didn't say anything into it. Lay was sleeping, and I didn't want to disturb him.

"Hello?" came out Kris's gruff voice. "Taeyeon? Taeyeon please.....Taeyeon."

He grew angrier and more serious. "Taeyeon answer me. Taeyeon DAMMIT JUST ANSWER THE PHONE."

I hung up and sighed.

I laid there for hours, but I couldn't sleep. I clutched my silver necklace in my hand.....today. One year ago...

I couldn't sleep at all. So I checked to make sure that Lay was sleeping.

"Lay?" I said. "Laaay?"

No answer.

So I slowly crept downstairs and out the door, making sure I took the key hanging near the door with me, so I wouldn't be locked out.