Dood

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

My mom walked into the room and saw Kris standing next to me.

"Omo! Hello Kris!"

Kris, of course, put on his mask of fake politeness. He bowed down to her and greeted her nicely, cauing my mother to coo over him.

"Hey..." She started. "Its getting quite chilly in here dont you think? Kris, maybe you should embrace Taeyeon in a warm hug or something..."

"Mooom!" I whined, signaling her with my eyes to go away.

"I dont have a problem with that." Kris smirked.

"See Taeyeon! Your boyfriend wants to hug you and you are being mean and you wont let him!"

i could tell that my mom WASNT getting the message, and if she was, she was trying to ignore it. So I said "lets go." As I dragged Kris into my room.

"Oh my gosh...." I stood there at the door with my jaw dropped wide open. Kris simply laughed.

There were pictures everywhere. Pictures of HIM.

"Ya dig?" He asked me as he playfully punched my arm.

"Um no, I dont 'dig.' Who says that anymore anyways? And WHERE THE HECK DID ALL THESE COME FROM?" 

"I say it because I am cool and classy. And I went on my facebook on hour computer and printed them out."

"Oh my gosh Kris..." I said while I facepalmed myself. "You completely demolish my room AND waste my printer paper??"

"AND ink." he added in a smart alec way. "But now you can never forget me!"

I rolled my eyes. "I dont think I could forget you anyways..."

He smiled in satisfaction as he sat down on my bed.

"Get up." I said.

"Why?"

"I dont want your clothing germs to touch my bed."

"But you're perfectly fine with my lip germs touching your lips...?" he asked skeptically with one raised eyebrow.

I flushed red and sped out of my room. "Come on, its time for dinner."

During dinner, my mom would NOT. STOP. TALKING.

"Kris do you think Taeyeon is pretty?"

"Kris how much do you like Taeyeon?"

"Kris name ONE THING that you like about Taeyeon."

"Kris, why dont you spend the night here?"

Finally, my dad interferred. "I dont think thats a good idea yeobo.."

"Hes staying. Here." my mom said as she shot daggers at my dad with her eyes.

"Ahem." he cleared his throat. "Kris, why dont you spend the night here?"

Kris smiled awkwardly, not wanting to cause any more tension between my parents. "Uh..yes...thank you for the offer."

 

small chapter but i am so bored and idk what to write omg. Tis story is starting to annoy me. I shall have to end it soon...