Lalala IDK WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTAH

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon's POV

My parents say that I shall be shipped off to the Wu's house tonight, after school. Oh joy. Boy am I looking forward to this.

I sulked around all day at school.

"Dude why do you look so...awful?" asked Eunji.

"Yeah you need to tell me the details!" added Tiffany.

Kris walked by leading his idiot crew, glanced at me, and scoffed.

I glared at his back while I told my friends, "I'll tell you guys later..."

We sat down in homeroom and the announcements came on. No one was paying attention, until the word "dance" came up.

"The Junior-Senior dance will take place in two weeks, on Friday! Bring a date, or go with friends! Tickets are 20,000 won. Buy them during lunch infront of the cafeteria. Have a nice day!"

Everyone immediately started chit chatting about who they'd bring to the dance.

"OMG I want to go with Kris Oppa! Or maybe Baekhyun Oppa!" squealed Hyuna.

I rolled my eyes.Who would want to date ANYONE from EXO??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I have lunch with my friends again.

I was sitting with Eunji when Hoya walked over. Eunji and I were talking about how much we hated the idea of going to a dance with an exo member.

"They're all so ugly. And mean. I would hate to go with one of them." she said.

"They wouldn't ask you anyways" intruded Hoya.

"Do you want to die?" asked Eunji.

Hoya smiled.

"I'll have you know, there are tons of guys who are obsessed with me." said Eunji as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Like who? HYUNWOO?" he said, referring to my little brother.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I joked.

"Yo Eunji..you should take him to the dance." Hoya said.

She shuddered at the thought of bringing a freshman as her date. "No thanks."

Minjun and Tiffany walked over each holding trays with heaps of food piled on them.

"OH MY GOD." I exclaimed. "HOW can you guys eat SO MUCH and not gain a single pound??"

"What can I say? We're blessed" smirked Minjun.

"So did you guys hear?" said Tiffany. "Hyuna and Jiyeon want to kill this girl for stealing their boyfriends."

I gulped.

"That girl...............is me." I said.

They all looked at me with wide eyes.

"And it's not what you think. It's not my fault Luhan likes me. And it's not my fault my parents randomly became best friends with Kris's parents. But don't worry guys, I don't like them. At all."

"Good." they sighed in relief.

Just then, the jerk squad passed by our table. Kris stopped, leaned over, and whispered in my ear. "Can't wait for tonight, baby."

I froze.

When I finally looked back at him, he met my eyes and winked.

"Okay. What the HECK was that about." said Eunji.

"Oh yeah....well. I kinda have to...live...in his house. Probably for like a month or something."

Their jaws dropped open.

Then they went wild.

"WHAT THE HECK" yelled Hoya.

"WHY?" asked Minjun.

"I KNOW. It's so stupid. It's so I can get a 'good influence.'" I said, forming air quotes.

"Good influence? From KRIS?" asked Tiffany in shock. "I heard he has tatoos! And does drugs! And smokes! And drinks alcohol! And...other...bad things.."

".........Can we just stop talking about this..." I begged.

"Fine." said Hoya. "Oh yeah, when do you want to practice for dance?"

"How about tomorrow after school?"

"Sounds good."

The lunch bell rang, and we all got back to class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, right before dinner, my parents dropped me off at Kris's house.

I tried to beg them once more. "Please mommy....daddy....don't do this to me."

"Honey we're doing this because we love you." said my mom.

"Yeah! And it's not like you can't come visit! We're only half an hour away!" added my dad.

"Well it would be more helpful if I had a car.." I mumbled.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing."

"Okay..well we're going now sweetie. Have fun!"

Fun...

I walked up to the door and stood there with my suitcase.

I took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing...I thought as I rang the doorbell.