nananananananananananananananananananananananananaBATMANNNNNNNNNN

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon's POV

"Yeah. I'm going back." I said, turning around.

Only to be handcuffed by Kris.

HAND. CUFFED.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???"

He was smirking.

"Babe. We're going on this date. Whether you like it or not."

"BUT WHY FOR 24 HOURS??"

"Because. You're so uncomfortable with me. And I don't like that."

I sighed and muttered, "This isn't a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. It's more like a master-slave one. Where are we even supposed to go for 24 hours??"

"Everywhere." he smiled.

Oh gosh.

"So." he said. "Where do you wanna go first?"

"Nowhere." I mumbled.

"Oh shut up. Come on."

I had no choice. I walked with him until we reached the end of the street.

"How are you supposed to drive?" I asked.

"I'm not." he said. "We're going in that."

He pointed to a shiny limo sitting near the sidewalk.

Oh my gosh.

"Kris....this isn't necessary. Like at all."

"It is if it's for you."

So cheesy.

I groaned as we sat in the car. I pouted and looked out the window.

"Oh come on.." said Kris softly as he turned my chin so that I was looking at him. "Please. Just let's do this one time. And then...at the end...if you still hate me...we don't have to date."

"...Okay." I agreed. It was weird seeing him acting so serious. Maybe he wasn't going to dump me after one hour..

He smiled. "Yay! So...let's go eat dinner first."

He told the limo driver the name of some fancy restaurant.

I sighed.

"What?"

"Oh..nothing. I just...I don't want to go to some super expensive restaurant."

"Well we don't have to."

"Really??"

"Yeah. We can go to the best normal priced restaurant. Which would be.....um.....help me out here. I have no idea."

I rolled my eyes. Of course he didn't know.

"SM Chopstix."

He cringed at the name. He was used to fancy sounding Frenchish restaurant names.

But he said "Sounds good."

We reached the restaurant and I said "NOW can you take these stupid handcuffs off? I'm already here with you."

"They were never locked." he smirked as he slipped the handcuffs off our hands.

"I. Hate. You." I said.

We went inside and were seated at a two person table.

The waiter came to our table. Oh my gosh is he attractive or WHAT.

"Hey guys, I'm Lee KiKwang and I'll be your waiter for tonight. What would you like to drink?"

"I'll have a coke." said Kris.

Kikwang turned to me and grinned. "And what will the pretty lady be having?"

I blushed and opened my mouth to speak, when Kris said "She'll have water." through his gritted teeth.

"What!" I said. "But I want-"

"YOU'LL HAVE A WATER."

I slumped in my seat and mumbled "I guess I'm having water."

Kris glared at Kikwang and the waiter nervously said "Er..ok. I'll be back with those."

"So." said Kris. "This is what a poor person restaurant looks like."

My jaw dropped open. "I AM NOT POOR. AND EVEN IF I WAS, THAT. IS. RUDE."

Kris gasped and covered his mouth with his hand, as if he didn't realize he said that outloud. "I-I'm sorry....I didn't mean...um. Hey Taeyeon. You look pretty."

"Yeah. Right." I scoffed. "Your 'boyish charm' doesn't work on me okay?"

"Oh it doesn't?" he asked mysteriously as he leaned closer and his lips.

I cleared my throat and looked away. "N-No...it doesn't."

He laughed and sat back down in his seat.

Kikwang came back toward our table and Kris clenched his fists. What's wrong with this him..?

I couldn't stop staring at Kikwang's perfect face. "TAEYEON!" yelled Kris furiously. "WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT."

"Dude calm down..." I said.

Kikwang chuckled. "So Taeyeon is your name? That's a beautiful name. I'm so sorry you have to eat dinner with this kill joy...."

I laughed. "Me too." I said jokingly. I didn't mean that of course.

"Hey.." Kikwang said. "Can I have your number?"

Kris slammed his fists on the table. "JUST GO MAKE US SOME FOOD."

"What's wrong with you Kris..?"

"Nothing." He muttered.

Well okay then.

Kikwang scurried away into the kitchen.

When he came back with the food, he started to compliment me.

"You know...that dress looks really nice."

"Um..thanks." I said awkwardly.

"Dude." Kris said. "I'm her BOYFRIEND."

"O-Oh....I see." he said, and left.

"What the heck?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" asked Kris.

"Why did you randomly announce that you're my boyfriend?"

"Idiot. It wasn't random. He was FLIRTING with you."

"Huh??"

"So. Naive. Have you ever looked in a mirror Taeyeon?? You're absolutely gorgeous. And you have like 50 guys drooling after you. And you don't even realize it."

My face turned red. "I...I did not know that.." I admitted shyly.

Kris rolled his eyes. "Of course you didn't. Now stop looking at him. I hate it."

"Why?"

"You're gonna make me say it? It's because I'm JEALOUS, Taeyeon."

"Of what??"

"OF HIM."

"Well you don't need to be."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm YOUR girlfriend. NOT HIS." I said. Even though that guy is extremelyextremelyattractive. "So stop it. Okay?"

Kris smiled in satisfaction. "Okay..."

Luckily, a different waiter came to give us our bill. I guess Kikwang was too shy to face us again.

We sat back in the limo and Kris asked, "Now where do you wanna go?? And DON'T tell me you don't care."

"Umm.." I said. "Well..I've always wanted to go to Cheonggyecheon River."

"Then Cheonggyecheon river it is." he said while smiling. He told the limo driver to go there.

"But isn't it like an hour away?" I asked.

"So?"

"I'm tired."

"So you can sleep on my shoulder." he said.

"Noo!" I whined. "That's weirrddd.."

He rolled his eyes. "It's perfectly normal."

I leaned against the window. It was not comfortable. Not one bit. Everytime the car jumped my head would come banging down and jolting me awake.

That's it.

So I leaned my head on Kris's shoulder without another word.

And rather than teasing me for changing my mind, he my hair. And I felt safe with him.

Maybe I actually do like him back.....