yo. I am the cheese master.

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

When we reached his grandma's house, Kris hopped out of the car and ran to the door in a milisecond. He embraced his poor little grandmother with a giant hug.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to them.

"Ah," his grandmother smiled. "You brought Taeyeon with you?"

"Yep!" said Kris as he put his arm around me. "She's my girlfriend."

"Aww really??" his grandma said. "This is so cute! Your first girlfriend! I love her, she's such a sweet girl."

"Heh. Yeah. First girlfriend.." Kris said nervously. I pulled him aside for a second.

"What are you talking about??" I whispered.

"Well...My grammy doesn't really know that I was a player. You're the first girl I've ever brought to her home. Please don't tell her!" he begged.

My heart leaped when I heard him say that I was the first girlfriend to be presented to his grandmother. It made me feel like I was worth something. "Oh...don't worry, I won't." I reassured him. "That would just make her hate me...."

His grandmother's voice interupted us. "Do you kids want cookies?"

Kids? Cookies?

HECK YEA!

 I helped her to bring the cookies from the oven to the living room. Kris, that lazy fatso, simply laid down on the couch and watched tv.

"Feed me." Kris ordered. I glared at him and stuffed a cookie on his mouth, causing crumbs to fall all over him.

Rather than yelling at me, he started to whine. "Grammy! Taeyeon is being mean to me!"

To which his awesome grandma replied, "Stop being such a sissy."

We spent a couple of hours there, talking, laughing and looking at more embarassing pictures of Kris.

"We have to go now." Kris said, standing up. He didnt want his grandma to start showing me his childhood videos.

"Aw," his grandma said sadly. "Well Taeyeon, feel free to come here anytime you want on your own."

Kris facepalmed himself. "Oh I will," I laughed.

We were just heading out the door when his grandma blurted out a question.

"So....when are you two going to have children?"

WHAT.

And the next thing I knew, I was choking on air.

Kris said, "BYE GRANDMA", then shooed me out the door and back into the limo.

He looked at his watch. In five hours it would be 24 hours, and we were both extremely tired.

"How about we just call it a day?" he asked me. I nodded in agreement.

We reached back home and were greeted by a grinning Mrs. Wu.

"Hello love birds." she smiled.

My face turned red.

"You know?" Kris asked casually.

"Did you really think grandma wouldn't tell me..?" she asked.

"Good point." Kris said.

"Im so happy!!!" Mrs. Wu squealed as she walked back into the kitchen.

"Hey..." Kris, said to me in a lower and worried tone. "Can you come upstairs with me? I need to talk to you...and in private. I dont want mom overhearing anything."

I chuckled slightly and followed him upstairs. He closed the door behind me and sighed heavily. He looked a little bit...anxious. Nervous. Worried. Maybe even sad.

It was unusual to not see him smirking or grinning evilly.

"Kris..Is something wr-"

"Im really sorry." he cut me off.

"Huh?"

"You can break up with me...its okay. I understand. I know you had an awful time....from me getting jealous about that waiter...to getting us kicked out of the river....to Angelina being so mean to you...Im really sorry. We can break up now..." he said while he looked down.

"....Are you an idiot?" I asked in shock. He seemed confused.

"I had an amazing time. That was the most fun I've had in a long time. It was cute to see you getting jealous...it was fun getting kicked out...and it was sweet of you to stand uo to her for me. You....you made me feel like I was worth something. That was the best anyone has treated me me in a long time." I said. I was mentally gagging on my own cheesy, but true, words.

"Really...?" Kris asked with hope gleaming in his eyes. "You....you dont want to break up with me?"

I smiled. "Do I really need to prove something like this to you?"

Then I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him closer to me, while I stood on my toes to reach his height. And then I just did it. I started to kiss him. At first, he seemed caught off guard, but then he relaxed and took over control.

I pulled back from the passionate kiss, my face slightly red.

He grinned at me. "I love you Taeyeon...." he whispered in a low voice.

I was a little taken aback. It all seemed too soon for me....but I found myself unconciously responding, "I love you too..."