WHAT DID THE GOAT DO OMGOMG I REALLY WANNA KNOW

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

We both just stood there awkwardly. I was staring at him, waiting for some kind of explanation. 

But the explanation came out Angelina's mouth instead.

"Confused, sweetie? Aw you poor thing. So naive."

"....What?" I asked.

"Me and Kris used to date.. Duh."

"Well first of all, it's 'Kris and I', and second, I can obviously assume that from your previous statement. Duh." I added the last word in a mocking manner.

She scoffed at me. "Loser. Then why do you look so confused?"

Why did I? I knew he was a player. "Um...I dunno. I think that was just a really weird and awkward thing to yell out at someone in a mall."

"Sweetie the only thing here that's weird and awkward is you." she said snobbily.

"Don't 'Sweetie' me. I'm not a freaking 5 year old."

Kris, who was standing at watching from the sidelines, held my wrist, cleared his throat and said "Hey, let's go now Taeyeon!"

I let go of his grip and ignored him. 

"Kris..." Angelina said as she pushed me aside for the second time today and walked up to him. "You can do so...so....so much better.." She whispered.

"Get off me." He pushed her away.

"Baby I know you miss it too." she said shamelessly.

I stifled a laugh. I thought it was hilarious how pathetic she was.

She whipped her head around and glared at me. "Are you....laughing?"

"No, I'm crying?" I said sarcastically.

"Sweetie you should be crying." she said. "You're obviously jealous of me. Kris needs someone like me. Not someone as ugly and poor as you."

"Why should I be jealous of some as disgustingly dressed and stupid as you?"

Angelina stepped closer to me and lifted her hand.

Kris finally stepped up and grabbed her wrist, preventing her from slapping me. "I like Taeyeon because she's NOT like you. I try to act professional around you, I'm polite to you, and this is how you act in return? It's disgusting."

"You call this being professional?" She scoffed. "Bringing your new ugly girlfriend that you're probably going to dump 2 seconds after this to the mall to make me jealous? So I'll take you back?"

"Oh please. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever met. And if anything, I'm thrilled that you cheated on me. It showed me how disgusting you are." Kris snapped. 

A guy came up and hugged Angelina's waist. "Babe what's takin so long?"

"Wait.." I said. "You HAVE a boyfriend and you're still trying to get back with Kris..?"

She smirked. "Who says you can't have more than one make out buddy?" The guy didn't seem to care.

I gagged. "I don't know you, but you ARE disgusting."

She fumed and slapped me before Kris could stop her again. Kris looked at her in shock.

"Youre not gonna hit back?" she asked. "Weak."

"Clearly you and I have different connotations of the word 'weak.'" I said calmly. "My perception, in this particular case, is that a weak person is one who receives pleasure from hurting those around her. One who has no moral values, no conscience, and no idea of how to act. Your perception of a weak girl seems to be one who knows not to waste her time having a sissy fit with a brainless girl. Have a good day."

I smiled and turned around, walking out of the building with Kris following me behind me. I pretended to look tough but on the inside I was fearing that she was going to shoot a bullet into my back or something while I walked.

"Whoooah!" Kris said, running up to me like a little kid. We sat down in the limo. "That was so freaking cool!"

"I know, I know." I joked. "So that Angelina girl.."

He stiffened at the mention of her name, causing me to drop the topic. "Never mind." I finished. 

He relaxed. It was quiet for a moment.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"Somewhere special to me." he grinned.

"...a monastery?"

"No!" He snapped, causing me to giggle. "My grandmommy's house!!!"

"Wow." I said. "I wish our classmates could see how much of a baby the 'cool and hot Kris' is when he's not at school."

"I'm cool and hot?" He wiggled his eyebrows and sat closer to me. I leaned away from him.

"...and conceited."

 

 

 

(A/N GUYS PLEASE KEEP GIVING ME SUGGESTIONS AND THOUGHTS FOR MY NEXT STORY. LOOK AT CHAPTER 76 FOR MORE INFO. I NEED HEEEEEELP! Thanks!)