Happy Duizhang Day!! ALPACAS FTW

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Kris's POV

I woke up to the beautiful sight of Taeyeon laying there only a few inches away from me. She is gorgeous I tell you. Her shining brown eyes, her long silky hair, her milky white skin.....how did I not see it all before?

I leaned in and pecked her lips. 

God I neeed to stop kissing her while she's asleep. It's creepy.

I smiled and hugged her closer to me. It was the best feeling in the world. To embrace this perfect and happy and funny girl. Seriously. What more could a guy ask for?

I immediately pulled back and pretended to be asleep when she flinched. I felt her carefully pry her hands off of me. I could hear her whispering to herself. Loser.

"Omo....I slept next to Kris the whole night! What!"

I tried to stop myself from chuckling. She was adorable.

 "OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO!" she started shouting. What now...

I opened one eye and shot her a look. "Can ya keep it down I'm tryin to sleep."

"NO KRIS I CANNOT KEEP IT DOWN. ITS 10 AM!"

"So?"

"SO THE DANCE COMPETITION IS TODAY."

"So?"

"IT'S AT 6 PM!"

"So?"

"SO I ONLY HAVE 8 HOURS KRIS COME ON!"

ONLY 8 hours...? She started to drag me out of the bed by my arm. She seemed to not care about the fact that I was shirtless anymore.

"IM COMING." I boomed. She immediately stopped and said "Okay" in a small voice before scurrying off into the bathroom.

15 minutes later she came out with her swag clothes on. Nikes, chains, sweatpants, hat, everything. I raised my eyebrow at her. 

She grinned. "Dont I look SWAGTASTIC?"

"Swagtastic people don't say swagtastic....."

"True, true. Okay get ready and come downstairs!" She said as she left the room.

"Dont tell me what to do!" I yelled after her. But of course I did it anyways. I started walking out the room only to be blocked by an angry Hyunwoo.

"What the hell dude."

I was taken aback by his words. "Um....sup bro?"

"What did you do to her." he asked me, not taking the glare off of his face.

"Huh?"

Hyunwoo lowered his voice. "You slept in the same room as her?!?" he hissed.

Ah. Now I get the jist of this. Well, might as well have some fun.

"In the same BED." I corrected.

He gasped in horror. "And....."

"It was great fun."I smirked. 

Wow. Im evil to everyone except Taeyeon. Wait, no....Im evil to her too..

"YAH. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU." Hyunwoo yelled and started to charge after me, but I quickly swerved to the right, and he landed face first on the floor. 

He quickly stood up and brushed himself off. "Um. Well that was a fail. I am going to go downstairs now."

I always win.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"STOP HYPERVENTILATING." I yelled as I watched my girlfriend breathe heavily as she paced across the room. It was 2:00, 4 hours before the competition. We were backstage with her friends and family and some of exo.

She came up to me and started shaking my shoulders. "WU YI FAN HOW CAN I STOP HYPERVENTILATING MY LEG STILL HURTS AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM DOING THIS WITHOUT MY BROTHER AND IM NOT EVEN THAT GOOD I MEAN SERIOUSLY HAVE YOU SEEN ME DANCE AND I DONT THINK I REMEMBER ALL TH-"

And thats when I kissed her to shut her up. 

She pulled back with a red face. "Kris."

"Yes." I smiled.

"That. Did. Not. Help. AT. ALL. YOU STUPID JERK!!" She started to pave around again. "DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU JUST MAKE ME EVEN MORE NERVOUS WITH YOUR ANNOYING COOL PERSONALITY AND YOUR ANNOYING SUPER HANDSOME FACE AND OH MY GOD WHY AM I SAYING THIS STUFF OUT LOUD OH MY GOD. YOU SEE? YOU MAKE ME SO NERVOUS THAT I CANT STOP TALKING RIGHT NOW AND IM JUST GOING AHEAD AND SAYING EMBARAS-"

"TAEYEON."

"WHAT???" She screeched.

"Okay ow." I said as I covered my ears. I took a deep breath. "Now if you are done BURSTING MY EAR DRUMS...I would like to say something."

"Please do so master."

I grinned. "I like the sound of that. But anyways, you're gonna do fine."

"How do you know?" 

"Because you are amazing. And perfect. At everything you do. And you just need to trust in yourself, and I promise, you're gonna do great. Ive seen you dance. Youre like...quest crew level!"

"Reeeeally?" she asked me like a little kid would.

"Truly. So now go sign in now. And have some confidence in yourself. Youre gonna do great babe."

She frowned. "I thought I told you to stop calling me babe."

"BABE."

"Whatever. I guess you're right." She smiled. "Im gonna go sign in now."

She smiled, held herself up straight, and confidently walked toward the table....until she saw that Tao was working the sign in table.

"Taeyeon...." he started.

She immediately turned around with wide eyes and walked back to me. "Yeah I am not signing in right now."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guys I am soooooo sorry for not updating. And i love you all and thank you SO MUCH for the support. seriously. I still fell lousy but I had to update for Duizhang Day;) Omg the picture of him in a crown with his alpaca. I just cant take it omg.