Someone help Krease he's goin CRAYYYY

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Kris's POV

It's 11:00 PM Taeyeon still hasn't spoken to me after has last three words. She must be reeeallly upset. Quest Crew must mean a lot to her....I mean, I have almost never seen her mad before. She's always so cheerful and bubbly.

It's not fun at all to tease someone and get no comebacks in return.

I kept insulting her and insulting her until she blew.

"WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP AND GIVE THAT HOLE IN YOUR FACE A CHANCE TO HEAL??"

There's my Taeyeon.

Rather than getting mad, I smiled. "But can you tell me what my mistake was?" I asked, even though I clearly knew what I did.

"HA." she laughed sarcastically. "If you wanna know about mistakes then you should ask your parents..."

"Ooh you're on fire." I said.

She crossed her arms and looked away, slipping back into silence.

OH.

I know what to do.

"If you stop being mad at me...." I said. "I'll bring you to see Quest Crew perform live."

And she couldn't resist that. I could see her mentally fight herself for giving in.

"REALLY?" she screamed at the top of her longs.

I covered my ears." Ugh..you're so annoying. Yes. I will. I don't lie."

She gave me skeptical look. Then immediately her face turned to an excited expression again. "THANK YOU SO MUCH KRIS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU."

And then she ran up to me and gave me a warm hug.

I froze as she embraced me. A rush went through my body that gave me the chills. I got a feeling that I wanted to deny so badly...

She looked up at me while hugging me with her twinkling eyes.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I pushed her to the ground. But she was still smiling widely.

"Never touch me again." I said.

Her face turned pale and she started stuttering "Don't think I hugged you because I like you or anything!! Trust me, I hate your guts! I just.......really love Quest Crew..It was just a reaction. SO DON'T THINK ANYTHING."

"Okay okay" I chuckled. I already knew that, Taeyeon.

"So..." I started. "The dance is next Friday."

"Thanks for the info Kris."

I glared at her.

"And I'm gonna do you a huge favor. I'm gonna take you to the dance."

"That is highly unneccesary."

WHAT DID DAT GURL JUST SAY.

"....Excuse me? You shuld be lucky that a cool and handsome guy like me is offering to save an ugly and nerdy girl like you some extra embarrassment."

"Well thank you for being so kind oh great one..." she said sarcastically. "But Luhan asked me. So I'm going with him."

Why did my heart just drop.

This is not okay.

Do I like this girl?

Please tell me I don't.

HOW CAN THIS NERD REJECT ME?

MUST.....KILL....LUHAN.

ARGHAGJHGSARHGSAR SOMEONE HELP ME.

TOO MANY THOUGHTS RACING THROUGH BRAIN.

"Are you okay...?"

Taeyeon was looking at me weirdly.

"I'm fine." I snapped.

"Er..alright." she said as she backed away.

It's time for operation make-this-nerd-jealous.

Taeyeon's POV

On Monday at school, the most unexpected thing happened.

I was sitting down at lunch with my friends..........when Luhan walked over and plopped himself down in front of me.

5 pairs of wide eyes stared at him in shock.

"Hey guys." said Luhan with a smile.

"L-Luhan....?" I stuttered.

Eunji gave me 'the look.'

Luhan simply turned to me and smiled.

I exchanged looks with Hoya. The kind of looks that said 'What the heck is this guy doing'?

Luhan noticed.

"What? Am I not welcome here?" he asked, but with a smile, rather than in a rude or arrogant way.

"What? No! It's just..."

Hoya finished my sentence for me. "Aren't you like committing social suicide by sitting here?"

"Yeah..." I agreed.

"Eh." Luhan shrugged.

We looked over at the EXO table. They were all staring Luhan down. Minus Kris. Kris wasn't there.

All of us were silent.

"Well this is quite awkward..." said Tiffany.

"Well then let's stop being awkward!" grinned Luhan. "I'm Luhan!"

"We know..." said Minjun.

"You excited for the dance Taeyeon?" he asked me. "We're going together, right??" he asked excitedly.

"Yes Luhan..."

I dared to look at the shocked faces of my friends. Their jaws were dropped open.

"WHAT." said Hoya.

"YOU'RE GOING WITH LUHAN?" asked Eunji.

"Yep!" smiled Luhan as he placed his hand on my arm.

I stared down nervously at his hand.

And then I said. "Yeah! But as friends though. Hey, all 6 of us should go as a group together!"

I saw Luhan cringe as his grasp on my arm tightened. That's not what he wanted to hear. And I knew it.

My friends agreed that we should all go together.

In the middle of lunch, I got a text from Kris.

--The Big Poo: Slave, come to the garden. And bring me two lattes from the cafeteria.

--Me: I'm eating lunch.

--The Big Poo: I don't care.

I sighed and stood up.

"Where are you going?" asked Luhan.

"Let's just say...Kris is abusing his power."

Luhan gave me a sympathetic look. He knew what I meant.

I grabbed two lattes and went outside.

I spotted Kris sitting on the bench and talking to some girl wearing revealing clothes.

He saw me from the corner of his eye, then turned away. He started making out with the girl.

He makes me sick.

I walked over and stood next to them with the lattes in my hands. I looked like an idiot.

It. Just. Won't. End.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat.

Kris pulled back from the girl. "Babe, just wait 2 seconds?" he winked at her.

"Gross.." I said.

"What did you just say?" asked Kris.

"Nothing. Take your stupid lattes."

Kris took them from my hands. He tapped the girl on the nose as he said "You're so beautiful", and he handed her one. He smiled genuinely.

Beautiful? He never calls girls beautiful. Only 'hot.' He must really like her.

Eh, maybe I should be happy for him, rather than calling him gross.

I smiled, leaned over, and whispered in his ear. "She's a keeper, huh?"

Kris's eyes widened. "Get out of here."

"What! I'm just saying you guys look cute together! I swear, I'm not being sarcastic!"

"Get. OUT."

"Okay, okay" I said, and scurried away.

Kris's POV

Taeyeon ran away.

"Ugh." I stood up.

"Oppa...." said the random girl whose name I didn't even know.

"Shut up." I said, leaving her to sit alone in the garden.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

SHE'S 'HAPPY' FOR ME?

WE LOOK 'CUTE' TOGETHER?

SHE'S NOT JEALOUS?

I walked to Lit class and sat down next to Taeyeon.

She didn't dare say anything about the girl I was pretending to date, after my sudden outburst.

She looked at me, I matched her gaze, and she quickly looked away.

Is she like scared of me? Maybe I need to dial it down...just a little. Or I could keep abusing my power. Because that's more fun.

I found myself staring at her the entire period, not paying a single bit of attention to the teacher.

I was strangely intrigued by every little thing that she did.

The way she brushed her bangs out of her eyes.

The way she freaked out for a second when she couldn't find her homework.

The way she sighed of relief when she found it.

The way she tucked her hair behind her ear.

The way she knitted her eyebrows in frustration when she didn't get something.

The way she scoffed at Chanyeol when he complimented himself.

The way she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"Is there something on my face?" she whispered.

She caught me staring at her.

"Just a little bit of yo' UGLINESS." I said back.

What the hell. Why did I say that?

She pouted and turned back to the teacher.

Just then, a boy with cotton candy colored hair randomly jumped into our class room.

"GET YO CRAY ON." he yelled.

"JIYONG!" screamed Mrs. Kim.

The freak ran away as fast as he could.

Well that was quite strange.

And random.

I turned back to Taeyeon.

I kept shamelessly staring at her.

She is seriously pretty...but she's so nerdy....but she's so nice.....but she hates me...but she's always happy....but just not around me...

"KRIS. ANSWER THE QUESTION." boomed the teacher, snapping me back into reality.

30 pairs of eyes were staring at me.

What was the question??

"24?"

(A/N SPONGEBOB REFERENCE<3)

The class started cracking up.

Wait....this is lit. Not math.

Oops.

Taeyeon softly laughed and 'punched' me on the soulder.

"Pay attention bro!"

Taeyeon...what are you doing to me?

(A/N OMG YOU ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY. Please subscribe and comment! ANY KIND OF COMMENT. I'm one of those authors who LIKES being told to update! It makes me feel like you guys actually want to read my story :)))