GET OUTTA MA HOUSE YOU FATSOOO

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

(A/N My fantastically awful day got worse. Someone please help me. Im so upset. Must write a chapter to get my mind off of idiots.)

Kris smiled and said "Hello Mr. Lee. I'm doing great."

His view shifted to me and he smirked when he saw my expression. I was standing there with my mouth wide open and my eyes bulging out of my head.

"H-HOW DO YOU KNOW KRIS?" I asked.

"You don't know?" said my dad casually. "We're good friends with Mr. and Mrs. Wu. And anyways, everyone knows them around here...they are very successful entrepreneurs."

"FRIENDS??"

"Of course! Kris, I'm sorry for not recognizing you the other day when you were here with your two friends. I just came back from a business trip..and you know...jet lag. I mean you must understand, since you travel so mcuh for business trips too."

"Oh it's completely fine Mr.Lee!" beamed Kris. I've never seen him act so politely in my life.......POSER.

"YOU? TRAVEL FOR BUSINESS?"

"Of course!" said my dad again. "Mr. and Mrs. Wu need some help with their business! They're so lucky to have a smart, helpful, and kind son like Kris."

"WHAT? THIS IDIOT IS SMART, HELPFUL, AND KIND?"

"Taeyeon!" snapped my mother. "Be nice!"

Kris looked at me. "Yeah Taeyeon, be nice."

"Honey, why don't you grab something for Kris to drink or eat?" said my mom.

"I think he's fine." I muttered.

"Kris, do you want something?" asked my dad.

"You know now that I think about it...I could really use some coffee. I've done a lot of work today, I'm so exhausted."

I scoffed at him. Psh. WORK.

"Taeyeon, sweetie. Go make Kris some coffee. Oh also, make him some food."

"No. I'm only making coffee for him." I said.

"Aw but Taeyeon I'm so hungry! Make me some food, please." He spoke politely to me, but his eyes said another thing. They were looking at me as if to say, 'Remember? You're my slave. Now go make me food or you parents will know about your detention.'

"FINE." I said.

I made him some coffee and turkey sandwiches. I set the paper plate and the cup down in front of him. He stopped talking to my parents about whatever and looked at the plate.

"I don't eat food that's on a paper plate." he said.

I sighed, went to the kitchen, and replaced the paper plate with a glass one.

"I don't like crusts."

I sighed again, went to the kitchen again, and cut off the crusts.

"Can you cut it into triangles?"

I'll cut YOUR FACE into triangles.

I sighed for the third time, went to the kitchen the third time, and cut it into triangles.

"Anything else, master?" I asked bitterly.

"Taeyeon! What did I say to you?" asked my mother. "Be polite!"

Kris took a bite of the sandwich. "You know...this isn't very good."

IT'S A SANDWICH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. "So what do you want me to do?"

"Kris honey, you don't have to eat that." said my mom. "I know, my daughter isn't a good cook. She can barely pour water into a glass."

"MOM!" I yelled.

But she continued speaking. "She's a very clumsy child."

"I can tell." was Kris's unneccessary comment.

"You know one time, when she was five-"

"MOM. THATS. ENOUGH."

"No, no! I have enough time! You can continue Mrs. Lee!" smiled Kris.

I changed the subject. "SO what do you want me to do about the sandwich??"

"Well I don't really want to eat it.." said Kris.

"Don't worry Kris! You don't have to eat it! In fact, why don't you call up your parents? We can all have dinner together."

"No I don't think he wants to-" I started, but Kris cut me off.

"I would love to!" he said happily, and he called his parents.

Awesome.

Wu-Lee pArtayyy ToniiiIiiIGHhT.

 

 

 

-A/N Thanks to underthemidnightsun again for this cute poster:))) PLEASE COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE SO I KNOW YOU'RE THERE. ANY KIND OF COMMENT. EVEN JUST LIKE TELLING ME TO UPDATE. OR A SMILEY FACE. OR A HEART. OR A QUESTION. OR A SUGGESTION. PLEASE MAKE ME SMILE:) THANKS