Help me forrealz this is so lame like idk what to write!!!!!!

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

"Oh...Kai and Taeyeon?" the MC said into the mic.

"Hm?" said Kai as he turned to face him. My heart started to beat faster. Were we gonna win?

Nope.

The answer is nope.

"You two are disqualified."

The sound of glass shattering invaded my ears as my heart dropped to the floor.

"I OBJECT!" someone screamed from the crowd.

I turned the audience to see Kris standing up on his chair and pointing at the judges. The security walked by him. "Young man, please sit down, or you will be asked to leave IMMEDIATELY."

"Okay," Kris said as he shut his mouth and sat back down.

"Disqualified?" asked Kai.

"Why??" I asked.

"Listen I'm just the MC, don't ask me." he laughed. This was not a laughing matter. Why were you laughing Mr. MC Man?

I scratched my head. What could we possibly have done wrong? One of the judges scurried back onto the stage and whispered something in his ear. The judge replaced the card in his hands with another one.

"Ah," he said. "They didn't finish writing on the card. You two SHOULD be disqualified."

I sighed of relief. "But..for what?"

"First, for the fact that this young man here did not register," he said as he gestured toward Kai.

I turned to Kai and glared at him. "Kai?? I thought I told you to register! I thought you went!"

"I did go.." he shrugged. "But then I saw a hot girl and got distracted."

"Kai! I swear-"

"Okay then. I see no need to discuss this considering the fact that we have let it go," the MC interrupted. "Anyways, the second reason..is that you two were PROFESSIONAL LEVEL DANCERS. That's not fair to the other contestants!"

"So we won??" I said excitedly.

"Hah," said the MC. "No. Second place."

"Really??"

"Really?" Kai added. "I mean I was really REALLY good..but Taeyeon was...eh...so I don't think-"

"Shut up Kai!" I yelled.

The MC laughed awkwardly. "Uh..so, third place is Eunji and Jiho, second place is Kai and Taeyeon, and first place is Taemin and Sehun!"

The crowd burst into cheers as all the winners stepped up and we received our trophies. BLAHBLAHBLAHYADADYADAYDADYADA

--------------------

"Whoo!" yelled Kris. "MY GIRLFRIEND'S A WINNER EVERYONE. DO YOU HEAR ME? MY GIRLFRIEND'S A FREAKING WINNER."

He embraced me in a hug and my face was squished against his chest.

"Yo why do you get to hug her?" asked Kai. "I'm the one who did all the hard work."

"Stop it Kris you're so embarassing!" I hissed.

He pulled back and smiled at me. That beautiful smile. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

I turned to Minjun and Tiffany. "Hey..sorry you guys didn't win..you did great!"

"It's okay," Minjun smiled at Tiffany. "I won her."

"Oh gross guys.." I said.

"Pshh," said Luhan. "As if you're any better with Kris.."

I laughed awkwardly. I still felt uncomfortable being all lovey dovey with Kris around Luhan. I still felt bad for him.

Kris abruptly pulled me aside.

"What??" I asked.

"Hm...Let's go celebrate."

"You really wanna? Okay let me just go ask Hoya and Eunji and-"

"No." he said. "Just us two. Alone."