yo kris is actin like a girl LOLOL teehee

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon's POV

I was shivering from the cold. On top of the fact that I was drenched in cold water, it was freezing outside.

"Here."

I turned to see Kris handing me his hoodie.

"Thanks..." I muttered as I put it on. It was warm and fuzzy and carried Kris's scent. Which by the way, smelled very good.

Right when we walked in, I started getting dirty looks from everyone. I was evidently 'middle class.' AKA 'poor' in their standards. I stood out greatly. The mall was beautiful and gigantic and filled with rich snobby people wearing fancy clothes.

"Hello Angelina." said Kris to the girl standing by the door when we walked in. This Angelina girl, who fyi was wearing a tight short black dress, kissed him on the cheek and said "Hey babe." She gave me a weird look and said "What is that?"

THAT?

I raised my eyebrow and Kris looked at me nervously.

"Um..let's go this way." he said, escorting me to a different part of the store and ignoring Miss Angelina.

"So.." he said. "What kind of clothes do you like?"

"I dunno." I shrugged.

"Hey, can we just try on a bunch of random clothes together?"

"What the heck? Why?"

"I've just always wanted to do something fun with my girlfriend like that. Pleeeeeeeease?" he pouted.

What. Aegyo. Kris.

What is air.

".....Fine." I gave in, trying to hide my fangirliness.

"OOH LET'S WEAR COUPLE SHIRTS!!"

I rolled my eyes. "Um is the girl in this relationship me or you...?"

"COME ON COME ON COME ON!" he dragged me over to a section of the store.

"THESE ARE PERFECT." he said, picking up two button down shirts with silver buttons and blue lace.

I found a different shirt and snickered. "No. THIS is perfect."

The shirt had a picture of a bald Asian guy on it.

"It looks just like you!" I said. "Now all we have to do is write the word 'Kris' and have an arrow pointing to the head."

"AHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY TAEYEON. No. We're wearing these."

He shoved one of the button down shirts into my hands.

"Let's go change." he said. "OH AND WHITE SKINNY JEANS TOO!"

I picked up the jeans and walked toward the fitting room. I turned around to close the door when I realized Kris had followed me into there.

"What are you doing??" I asked.

He smirked. "What do you think I'm doing? We're gonna change."

"In the same room??"

"Yeah. We're dating, aren't we?"

I let out a sarcastic laugh. "HA. Yeah. No. Bye."

I threw his hoodie at his face and shoved him out of the room.

"Ooh fiesty." I head him say.

"Idiot."

I head him snicker as he walked away to change.

I got out of my wet clothes and put on the outfit. It actually didn't look that bad.

I walked out to be greeted by Kris with a "AWW YOU'RE SO ADORABLE."

"Stop it." I said as I turned red.

"But it's true. So..how do I look?"

Like I've said before. He looks absolutely amazing in a button down shirt.

"Er..I-I.." I stuttered as my face heated up.

"Yeah," he smirked. "I know I'm hot."

"I didn't say that!"

"Then why are you getting all flustered."

"Because....Because....."

"Don't even try." he stepped closer and leaned his head closer to mine. "I know you can't resist me."

I cleared my throat and stepped back, "HEY. Why don't we...um...take pictures."

"Looks like I win. You're trying to change the topic." he smiled. "But I'll let you off this once. We can take pictures."

He took out his iphone and took a picture of us, then looked at it. "Yo we are one goood loookin couple. Hey. How about we take a picture of us kissing?"

"NO!" I said, storming away from him and back into the dressing room.

"TRY THIS ON" he said, throwing a dress into the room.

I picked it up and my eyes widened in shock. Shortest. Dress. I. Have. Ever. Seen.

So I didn't wear it. Instead, I grabbed my wet clothes and walked out in the button down shirt and white jeans.

"Danggit." said Kris when he saw that I wasn't wearing the dress. He was also still wearing the couple outfit.

"So..how much is this?" I asked.

"Look at the tags."

I looked at them.

"HOLY. WHA-akjshndlaishyiwaehnd..."

Two. Hundred. Thousand. Won.

"I don't have this kind of money!" I said.

"That's okay, I'm paying." he smiled.

"Yeah right! As if I would ever let anyone spend this much on me!"

"Two things. One. I'm rich. Two. I WANT to buy this. You would be doing me a favor if you let me buy it for you."

"...really?"

"Truly."

"I don't know..."

"Please? I really want to do this for you."

"Fine." I said. Kris did a victory punch and we walked to the cash registers.

Angelina from earlier was our cashier. After we paid, she walked up to Kris and pushed me aside as if I was invisible.

"Hey babe..." she said as she carressed his face. "So you didn't tell me what that thing it?"

He clenched his fists. "She's not a THING."

I smiled...Kris was standing up for me. But..I found myself feeling mad that she was touching his face. That face is my property, Miss Angelina.

"Babe you can do much better." she wrapped her finger around his tie. "Come on..leave her. I can do so much more for you. Look at her. She's hideous."

"Just shut up." he said through his gritted teeth, and he started to drag me away.

"BABY I MISS OUR MAKE OUT SESSIONS!" she yelled.

And I froze and looked at Kris.

What?