Writing this instead of doing questions about parabolas AW YEE

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Kris's POV

She got in the car and groaned. "How long do you think I'll have to be on crutches?"

"How am I supposed to know?" I said rudely.

"Sheesh." she said. "I'm just asking....You know..you actually look good when you smile."

"What did you just say?" I said leaning over and smirking.

"YOU HEARD ME OKAY DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN." she bursted.

I smiled and looked ahead again.

"Hey...can you drop me at my house?" she asked quietly.

"Sure." I said without an argument, knowing why she wanted to go.

When we reached, she got out and said "STAY THERE."

Of course, I didn't stay there. I followed her.

"Kriiiiis!" she whined. "Don't be embarassing..."

"I think you do that enough yourself." I said.

Her parents opened the door and their jaws dropped open. "WHY ARE YOU ON CRUTCHES?"

"Oh it's nothing." she said. Her parents were convinced.

"Honey we should take her to the doctor!"

"I already went mom....that's how I got the crutches.."

"Oh...right. Well you should go again, just to check up!"

"I'll take her." I said butting into the conversation. "After we leave, I'll take her."

"Oh hi Kris!" they smiled, finally acknwoledging my prescence. "Will you really? That's so sweet of you."

I smiled politely at them. Ohhh they are SO fooled by me. Taeyeon turned around and glared at me, as expected.

Taeyeon and I walked inside.

"Hyunwoo!" she yelled happily as she hugged and suffocated her little brother.

Hyunwoo coughed and threw her off of him. "Calm down noona...you've only been gone for a week."

"What? I can't show my affection for my little bro?" she asked, ruffling his hair.

He rolled his eyes.

"What's up dude?" I smiled at Hyunwoo. If I want the sister I gotta be nice to the brother, don't I? His eyes landed on me. When they did, they turned from playful and happy to cold and dark. He snarled at me. Like a viscious dog.

I laughed nervously and said "Um...I need to go to the bathroom."

Taeyeon's POV

After Kris went to the bathroom and closed the door, my parents whipped out a paper.

"What is this, Taeyeon?" my dad asked strictly.

"Huh?" I took the paper from their hands and looked at it.

'NOTICE: This is a message to notify you that your daughter, Lee Taeyeon, ahas recieved an afterschool detention for talking during a test. Kindly take whatever actions you must to set your child back into order. You may call 555-555-5555 if you have any questions concerning the situation. -SM ACADEMY'

My eyes widened and my grip on the paper loosened, causing it to fall to the floor.

"I-I..." I stammered, not knowing what to say.

My mom cut me off. "We're so proud of you honey!"

"I'M SO SORRY I-wait...WHAT?" I said, shocked.

"You are finally coming out of your little bubble!" said my dad.

"We were so tired of seeing you sitting all alone and being such a loser! We are so happy!" said my mom.

"WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO BE BAD?"

"Well..not 'bad'...but not a goody two shoes either, Taeyeon." said my dad.

What is my life.

"Yes!" said my mom. "Why do you think we're making you stay at Kris's house?"

"...Okay I'm extremely confused right now."

"Do you think we're stupid?" my dad asked. "We KNOW Kris is not a good student. We know about his little polite-act. We wanted you to be influenced by his mischief."

"Ohhh.." I said in realization. "Does this mean I can come back from the devil's house now??" I asked excitedly.

"Ye-" my mom began, but she looked at the paper that fell to the floor. It was faced upside down. There were more words on it.

My mom picked it up and read it out loud. ''Extra information: This detention will not be counted towards Lee Taeyeon's permanent record due to her agreement to tutor three failing students who attend SM Academy''

"No." she finished. "I think you'll be staying at Kris's house a little longer."

"WHAT? THIS IS SO UNFAIR! I-"

Kris came back from the bathroom and the three of us stopped bickering. "Umm..is something wrong?"

"No, not at all, Kris. Let's go." I said with a sweet and fake smile.

Kris's POV

Her parents bid her a good bye and walked over to the living room. Taeyeon got in the car and I started to close the door behind her, when Hyunwoo grabbed my wrist. He glared into my eyes, sending shivers down my spine.

"Stay away from my sister." he hissed.

I awkwardly stepped back and walked into the car. What was that about..?

I took Taeyeon to the doctor, who decided that she would be able to get off her crutches the day of the dance. She's a lucky girl. I guess that's what happens when you're such a kind person with a great personailty.

"Do...do you have a boyfriend?" the doctor, who seemed only a couple years older than us, asked. He was looking at her with gleaming eyes.

WHAT THE HELL.

"W-What...?" asked Taeyeon.

"I said-"

I interrupted the doctor. "We're going now, you freak!"

I grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and dragged her out. We sat back in the car and I started driving back.

"What was that about??" asked Taeyeon.

"He looked like he was about to eat you up!" I said.

"What are you talking about!" she said. "He was just asking if I had a boyfriend! And you just randomly flipped! And you called him a freak!"

"Oh Taeyeon, Taeyeon, Taeyeon.."

"Was it necessary to repeat my name three times? You always chant stuff. Like a monk."

I ignored her billionth 'monk' comment. "You're so naive."

"What do you mean?" she blinked.

"HE WANTED TO DATE YOU. AND...STUFF." I said.

"How do you know?" she asked.

"Oh NEVER MIND." I said.

She continued. "But..if he did..then why did you stop him! He was good looking?"

"You think HE was good looking??" I heated up.

"Yes!! His hair was so perfect..and his eyes were so...perfect. And his-"

"WELL HE'S NOT SO JUST SHUT UP TAEYON."

"Well okay." she gave it up. She rested her head on the seatbelt and fell asleep.

By the time we reached home, I didn't want to wake her up. She looked so peaceful and tired. So I opened the car door and lifted her up bridal style.

My parents were standing near the door and looked at me weirdly. "This is the second time you're bringing her home asleep..." my mom said.

"Did you knock her out with a bat?" my dad asked.

"Shh! I would never do that!" I whisper-shouted.

"Teenagers.." my dad said. It sounded like something Taeyeon's dad would say. He rubbed his head and just walked away.

My mom smiled at me knowingly. "Take good care of her."

I opened my eyes widely in shock, but found myself saying "I will.."

I walked upstairs, still carrying her, which wasn't a problem at all because she was so light. I laid her down in my head and pulled the covers over her.

I stayed there next to her, looking at her beautiful face. I her hair and leaned down.

And then I couldn't help myself.

I know...I'm selfish. EXTREMELY selfish.

But I just couldn't stop myself.

I leaned down....and pressed my lips against hers.

Her first kiss.