Oops.

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Before I knew it, my elbow crashed into the cup of iced coffee, causing it to spill over.

All.

Over.

Kris's.

Seven.

Hundred.

Dollar.

Shoes.

I chuckled nervously and said "..Oops." I slowly lifted my head, and my eyes met Kris's eyes. The second I looked at them, my heart stopped. They were cold. They were terrifying. He. Was. Going. To. Kill. Me.

Before he could lift a finger, I dashed out of the room.

"GET BACK HERE." I hear him roar.

I ran for my life as fast as I could, out of the school.

"I'm sorry!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could, not turning back once.

I kept running and running until I reached home. I rang the doorbell.

Shoot.

Hyunwoo's not home.

My parents aren't home.

I. Am. DEAD.

I frantically searched in my bag for my keys. By the time I finally got them in my hands, Kris showed up. "YOU." he said, striking fear into my heart. I opened the door and ran insde, without having time to even close the door.

SO KRIS FOLLOWED ME INTO MY HOUSE.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him.

"Do you have ANY IDEA how much these shoes cost?"

"Um...700 dollars..." I said quietly.

He slowly walked towards me and I took steps back. I didn't want him to feel like he had any power over me so I attempted to speak up for myself.

"Well. I mean. You're rich right? So it doesn't matter." I said as I straightened my shoulders.

That was the wrong thing to do.

He gritted his teeth and walked towards me until the back of my head hit the wall. I attempted to run away but he pulled me back and pinned me against the wall.

"What are you gonna do?" I whimpered. "Are you gonna hurt me?"

The corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

"I'm gonna..." he started saying as he leaned in closer.

And then he couldn't take it anymore.

HE BURST OUT LAUGHING.

I was so embarrassed that I could feel my face getting hotter. 

"You actually thought I was gonna hurt you?? HAHAHAHA. OH MY GOD YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE."

"SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. RIGHT. NOW." I said as I tried to push him out the door. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT."

I wasn't strong enough to push the giant out. "I got out of tutoring for today." he smirked.

This enraged me even more. "GET. OUT."

I tried pushing him out again when my parents walked through the door. "Sweetie, what are you doing?" asked my mom.

"MOOOM TELL HIM TO GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!!"

Their eyes shifted to Kris.

"Oh hello Mr. Wu! Why don't you take a seat?" said my dad with a huge smile. "How are you doing?"

WHAT. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN.

 

(A/N THANK YOU TO UNDERTHEMIDNIGHTSUN (https://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/196402FOR THE AWESOME POSTERRRR:) HOPE YOU GUS LIKE THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE COMMENT! EVEN IF ITS JUST "UPDATE", THAT ENCOURAGES ME SO MUCH OK THANKSSS. Im having an absolutely awful disgusting day so please make it better<3 lol )