O ya mahn im da jamaican ya ya

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. Apparently all my readers are going on a table-flipping fest. Except for EXO_SHINee. HAHAHHA LOVE YOU GUYS YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY.

 

I stood there in shock with my mouth hanging wide open.

Kai simply shrugged, said "Aww yee bro" to Kris, and started to walk after a girl wearing a short skirt.

That's Kai for ya.

Luhan, on the other hand, was not taking this in the same way.

The look in his eyes broke my heart. I didn't know what to do. I felt awful.

"Told you." I heard Kris whisper in Luhan's ear before walking away. He made a heart with his wands and winked at me, then left.

Told him what...?

"L-Luhan..." I stuttered as I reached out for his hand.

He jerked his hand away from me so fast that it scared me. "Get away from me." he said bitterly.  The school bell rang, signaling the beginning of the next class, but I didn't care for once.

He had a cold glare in his eyes. I felt like he was going to whack me in the face or something. Or maybe flip a table over.

"Luhan please..." I said with tears b my eyes.

"Just stop it. You think you're some kind of sweet perfect little girl don't you? But do you ever think about anyone but yourself? Why the hell did you have to lie to me..?"

My heart dropped. This was the first time Luhan ever cursed at me. For anything. And it hurt.

Tears were finally rolling down my face as Luhan walked away to math class. I went to the bathroom instead to wash my face. I looked like a mess. And then I slowly walked to math class.

Luhan's POV

I sat down in math class feeling lousy. Why did I have to flip out at her? I knew this would happen...

I was mad at her. Boy, was I mad. She led me on. I really thought for a little while that we had something going...but nope. And then she decides not to tell me she's dating Kris. I felt like a knife pierced my heart when I saw him kiss her.

I told you..

His words echoed in my mind over and over and over again. He told me. He told me that Taeyeon would choose him, not me.

Taeyeon came bursting through the door of the classroom and I looked out the window to avoid her eyes. I couldn't believe I made her cry.

"Taeyeon where were you?" Asked Mr. Lee.

"I'm sorry...I just..." I glanced over and realized she was staring at me. She quickly looked away. "I just wasn't feeling so good.."

"Oh..okay. well come on, sit down. I can let it go because you're Taeyeon, and not Luhan." he joked. 

Taeyeon gave him a weak smile and sat down next to me. At the end of class, she caught my arm while I stood up. I took a deep breath to prevent myself from yelling at her again.

"What?" I snapped. She looked at me with innocent eyes.  Stop it Taeyeon. You know I like you...and you're making it so hard for me to leave you. 

She stepped back as a result of my cold response. "Will you still come to work on the project...?"

I pulled my hand back and left without answering her.

Taeyeon's POV

I went home and slammed my bag on the table with a big sigh.

"Noona....." Hyunwoo said in a curious voice. "Is there something you need to tell us?"

"Hm..?"

My mom turned around the laptop to reveal Kris's facebook page. He had posted the picture of us in couple clothing, with a caption that said, "With my beautiful girlfriend.. :)"

I found myself smiling at the post like a lovestruck fangirl, when the clearing of my dad's throat brought me out of my fantasy world.

"Oh.." I said. "Yeah. We are. Kind of sort of dating now.."

"YES!"  my mom squealed. "This is amazing!"

"I dunno..." My dad said anxiously.

Hyunwoo facepalmed himself. "You're dating that jerk?"

"He's a lot nicer now!" I protested. "And...I thought you wanted me to be influenced by him?"

My dad groaned. "Well that's quite enough influencing for now. You can still date him, but you're coming home tomorrow. No way you're gonna live with him now. And no forgetting about you studies!"

"Yeah, yeah..I know,.." I said.

 

 

Some fantabulous music you guys need to listen to:

Please Dont by K.Woill

I Will Show You by Ailee

Nillili Mambo by Block B

THAT IS ALL BYE